Author Topic: Indio  (Read 63932 times)

Offline Ccc25

Re: Indio
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2017, 10:32:45 PM »
I think I'll give her another shot. Did your ex re enter the picture? And how was her timing?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2017, 10:48:20 PM »
I think shes really gifted to. At least, the level of details she gets can be pretty amazing. She was all right about my work situation btw.

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 10:52:46 PM »
I tried her twice the first time she told me my bf had some baggage from an ex who broke up with him but I can't confirm that. She told me to lay low and things would improve by summer. I didn't really lay low and he broke up with me. I called her the night he broke up with me and she told me agian he has a lot of baggage and the breakup was a mistake and he would contact me in two days. This was in may. In October I contacted him and he replied sorta. So I really like her but I have no idea what to make of her reading. I guess she was wrong

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2017, 11:45:22 PM »
She was wrong for me. Waste of money, didn't get one thing right.

Offline njlady

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2017, 04:13:28 PM »
I loved my first reading with her and thought she was the real deal but my second reading was a complete 360 on every aspect of the situation, with completely insane details.  I've since learned for a fact that some of what she said (and boy was it crazy) in the second reading is absolutely not true.  I spent a lot of money on those two readings and I can't trust any of it now.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2017, 10:49:23 PM »
Well crap, Indio was right about the second half of the business prediction. Got an easy passive income of 20K a month. Can't believe she was right.

Offline njlady

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2017, 05:42:23 PM »
Well crap, Indio was right about the second half of the business prediction. Got an easy passive income of 20K a month. Can't believe she was right.

I'm happy for you.  And where can I get a extra 20k a month, lol.

In my heart, I'm hoping the first reading was for real and the second was a cosmic shitfest that was meant to throw me off track for a while for whatever reason.  Time will tell.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2017, 06:20:41 PM »

I'm happy for you.  And where can I get a extra 20k a month, lol.

In my heart, I'm hoping the first reading was for real and the second was a cosmic shitfest that was meant to throw me off track for a while for whatever reason.  Time will tell.

Thanks lol. It was hard work getting that deal to go through. All of it ecommerce related.

Hope the 2nd reading was just a fluke. Can never really tell until time passes.

Offline whskers

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2017, 12:41:31 PM »
Any updates on this reader? I am tempted to call her but after a series of negative reviews.. I didn’t.

Offline nancy

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2017, 06:46:19 PM »
Any updates on this reader? I am tempted to call her but after a series of negative reviews.. I didn’t.

Don’t waste your money, nothing she said come trues.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2017, 07:40:24 PM »

Don’t waste your money, nothing she said come trues.

I wasted alot of money on California Psychics years ago. I remember Indio being a really good empath and picking up my current situation accurately, but like the rest of the CP psychics, no predictions came true. The only exception is Eden, who I used frequently, who got some stuff here and there.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2017, 04:52:58 AM »
UPDATE:

So, the new guy that Indio predicted was to a sharp T. Looks, job, personality, everything. HOWEVER, I don't see this going anywhere. In fact, I built a big ass brick wall. Why, you ask? Because he's f*cking boring as f*ck. He does nothing. I mean NOTHING for fun. He stays in the house all. damn. day. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a wild child who goes out to bars or clubs, but once in a while, I like to socialize with other humans/friends so they know I'm alive. Not this one! His looks couldn't save him, so I cut that off. Funny thing is, I knew he'd be a clinger. By the third day, he found ALL of my social media sites and friended me on them all. He interacts with everything I post and I thought, "oh hell no. Not today!" He would text every.damn. day.all.day.long! Can I BREATHE!? I don't even like talking every day to my best friend or my family members! He'd text, "Can I call you?" I HATE people who do that (I won't cut them off because of it, but it's annoying). Why ask when you can just CALL and see if I pick up the phone?? If I don't, I either don't want to talk or I'm busy!

Stage V Clinger alert. I'm not for it.

Cut it off. So while she 100% right about the description, she was incorrect about he and I being together and me being happy. Zadalia however, DID see him coming in, but said he'd have a three-month shelf life, if even that. She was 100% right on that one.

So funny. I have found that as a general rule, People who ask to call, want to make sure you pick up the call and don't ignore them. If they ask and you say yes and you don't pick up they definitively know you want to ignore them....so by asking they know you want to talk or hope you say yes. I have a current associate who does that. Annoying as F! but she calls us friends. I do pray to be nicer to her, but it's just so impossible at times.

ladya

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2017, 05:50:22 PM »
UPDATE:

So, the new guy that Indio predicted was to a sharp T. Looks, job, personality, everything. HOWEVER, I don't see this going anywhere. In fact, I built a big ass brick wall. Why, you ask? Because he's f*cking boring as f*ck. He does nothing. I mean NOTHING for fun. He stays in the house all. damn. day. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a wild child who goes out to bars or clubs, but once in a while, I like to socialize with other humans/friends so they know I'm alive. Not this one! His looks couldn't save him, so I cut that off. Funny thing is, I knew he'd be a clinger. By the third day, he found ALL of my social media sites and friended me on them all. He interacts with everything I post and I thought, "oh hell no. Not today!" He would text every.damn. day.all.day.long! Can I BREATHE!? I don't even like talking every day to my best friend or my family members! He'd text, "Can I call you?" I HATE people who do that (I won't cut them off because of it, but it's annoying). Why ask when you can just CALL and see if I pick up the phone?? If I don't, I either don't want to talk or I'm busy!

Stage V Clinger alert. I'm not for it.

Cut it off. So while she 100% right about the description, she was incorrect about he and I being together and me being happy. Zadalia however, DID see him coming in, but said he'd have a three-month shelf life, if even that. She was 100% right on that one.

oh g-d i'm the same. i just cringed reading this post LOL some of my pet peeves. i hate talking all day long. like don't you have things to do. i feel suffocated.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2018, 12:22:19 AM »
Forgot to update that Indio said that I would 1) Win the lottery 2) Get an inheritance--someone has to die for this to happen but she couldnt say who

These predictions came when I was asking some other financiall related information. Like, "by the way, this is going to happen". Tajah did say I had some lucky streaks going on
and I did win a lot of Bitcoin. She was right about 2 business dealings, but oh man this is a reach. Shes very entertaining to read with, I will say that.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2018, 05:22:17 PM »
Forgot to update that Indio said that I would 1) Win the lottery 2) Get an inheritance--someone has to die for this to happen but she couldnt say who

These predictions came when I was asking some other financiall related information. Like, "by the way, this is going to happen". Tajah did say I had some lucky streaks going on
and I did win a lot of Bitcoin. She was right about 2 business dealings, but oh man this is a reach. Shes very entertaining to read with, I will say that.

OK..got word this morning that an uncle I knew as a small kid passed away during the weekend in another country. He did leave me some BIG money, which is SHOCKING because we
were not particularly close. WTF? I guess Indio was right.....