Author Topic: Indio  (Read 63685 times)

Offline calista

Re: Indio
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2021, 07:18:04 PM »
OMG...I am reading all these responses about Indio and y'all she said the same crap to me. Indio said my POI has love for me but there is a toxic woman and a page .e. child around him. He has never been married and does not have children , also he would never date someone who already had a child since his family would not approve.

She seems to make up stuff and this is truly unethical. She has no qualms causing people grief by telling them complete untruths and bullshit.
I really hope Karma gets Indio for her lies...what a B!

Offline Heather

« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2021, 08:29:51 PM »
Just spoke with her a few days ago, and she was mainly negative about my situation which is actually, for once, a good and positive thing. I think she relies to heavily on the card meanings and not enough on her intuition.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #167 on: June 05, 2021, 03:55:07 AM »
OMG...I am reading all these responses about Indio and y'all she said the same crap to me. Indio said my POI has love for me but there is a toxic woman and a page .e. child around him. He has never been married and does not have children , also he would never date someone who already had a child since his family would not approve.

She said the exact same thing to me back in 2019 at the beginning of my call and I hung up on her. However she might have been right as I have made a recent discovery about my POI. So who knows  :o
She did say I would meet someone else and get married at the end of the year. Lol, her predictions were laughable