Author Topic: Indio  (Read 66403 times)

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: Indio
« Reply #150 on: June 15, 2019, 11:50:00 PM »
I read with her before and her insights seemed to match the situation but timelines failed. I recently tried her again and she was so off I hung up in 3 minutes and got refunded.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #151 on: September 09, 2019, 06:08:22 AM »
I still have a grudge against this reader because she lies when she feels like it, but her reading from about two years ago happened in one particular area. She said I would run into someone from my past while on vacation and that he always "had me in his heart" and he would explain certain things to me. I struck off the guy that initially made me crazy with calls as he already came forward and apologized. Anyway, it turns out it was someone from college that I dated briefly. He wasnt the love of my life or anything, but he was a signifigant person in my formative years. Anyway, I ran into this person on vacation and he kept on repeating that "he had me in his heart". I was taken aback..and it was only later this evening that I remembered her reading. Just have to give her credit for this.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #152 on: September 09, 2019, 07:58:58 AM »
@: bstalling, I binged and slipped and spoke to this psychic recently and I do not feel like she is a authentic psychic AT ALL  , she probably practiced many years like most of them, took classes , tarot card classes , read books, watched YouTube and video, Movies,  lessened to CD's. Most  "Psychics on California Psychic were not born with those gifts. Indio probably practiced many years to even be on the rank that she is at with California Psychics.  I had an Epiphany that happened and I am seeing things for the first time or in a long time. -------------------->>>>>>These so called Psychics in The USA DO NOT HELP PEOPLE SINCERELY,  THEY REALLY DO NOT HELP PEOPLE like they did in the 1900's and Biblical Days. A real Psychic should be able to read You like a book, Ask not for anything they tell and told People the real deal and so it was. ------------------->>>>>>>Psychics back in the day helped People become better and on hight frequencies and other dimensions. In Other Counties they help There People unstuck and unblock themselves and gave them warnings and told them the truth. Welp Time for People to strengthen Their Self-Esteem and Stop being weak.

I mean, she's real enough. The problem is that when you sometimes read with her, she just makes up shit when she cant pick up anything psychic about you. A lot of readers do this just to make money. Shes an example of an unethical psychic. And honestly, no psychic can be 100 percent all of the time, but at least the honest ones will tell you and hang up.

Offline Heather

« Reply #153 on: September 09, 2019, 10:45:24 AM »
I still have a grudge against this reader because she lies when she feels like it, but her reading from about two years ago happened in one particular area. She said I would run into someone from my past while on vacation and that he always "had me in his heart" and he would explain certain things to me. I struck off the guy that initially made me crazy with calls as he already came forward and apologized. Anyway, it turns out it was someone from college that I dated briefly. He wasnt the love of my life or anything, but he was a signifigant person in my formative years. Anyway, I ran into this person on vacation and he kept on repeating that "he had me in his heart". I was taken aback..and it was only later this evening that I remembered her reading. Just have to give her credit for this.

Wow. That’s pretty amazing. She’s been both accurate and completely wrong for me before. I think she’s worth it if you call her maybe once every 4-6 months. Most likely readers are better that way I’ve noticed.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2019, 11:06:25 AM »

Wow. That’s pretty amazing. She’s been both accurate and completely wrong for me before. I think she’s worth it if you call her maybe once every 4-6 months. Most likely readers are better that way I’ve noticed.

That’s amazing @bstalling! I agree- she is better when calls are spaced out (seems like most readers are better like this)

Offline Heather

« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2019, 12:50:01 PM »
Spoke with Indio yesterday, and she was extremely accurate with picking up specific details. That being said, I do think she remembered me and asked a question I didn’t really care for, so I think she made an assumption about how the future will unfold. She could be right but still I felt like this went from an assumption she made.

I received contact sooner than she anticipated which is fine.She did make a prediction about work, but that’s a few months off. We’ll see!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2019, 03:19:48 PM »
She said he would be gone about 2 months and a really rough patch was coming up. It was just shy of 2 months.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #157 on: September 16, 2019, 07:40:48 PM »
Indio actually picked up something really specific for me which was a huge positive thing and it happened a week later. She immediately got 2 marriage cards around me, then I got engaged a week later. The only thing that scared me during her reading was she picked up the Devil card around me which she said was coming from my POI...anyone have experience with this card? My POI doesnt have an addiction, and I'm addicted to this forum and psychic readings haha!

For me the devil card always points to his addiction which is he is a workaholic. Currently 2 jobs and 2 side businesses. It could indicate your psychic addiction though if it will affect the relationship. Congratulations on the engagement! I would love away from readings as if the devil card is yours it is showing a negative impact. Either financial or it could be emotional. What if you get a bad reading that makes you question him or put up walls. Its a warning for sure.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 07:43:41 PM by maggs30 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #158 on: September 16, 2019, 08:36:56 PM »
Indio actually picked up something really specific for me which was a huge positive thing and it happened a week later. She immediately got 2 marriage cards around me, then I got engaged a week later. The only thing that scared me during her reading was she picked up the Devil card around me which she said was coming from my POI...anyone have experience with this card? My POI doesnt have an addiction, and I'm addicted to this forum and psychic readings haha!

For me the devil card always points to his addiction which is he is a workaholic. Currently 2 jobs and 2 side businesses. It could indicate your psychic addiction though if it will affect the relationship. Congratulations on the engagement! I would love away from readings as if the devil card is yours it is showing a negative impact. Either financial or it could be emotional. What if you get a bad reading that makes you question him or put up walls. Its a warning for sure.

Thanks Maggs! I think you are absolutely right about that. I've been open about my readings with my fiance and he can tell when it affects my mood/thinking and I get random bouts of anxiety.

That is a good kick in the butt when he is noticing to get away from them. That must be the devil. I don't by any means think they are all fake but they misinterperate things and so do we. I am always told no 3rd party around my guy but all of a sudden on Saturday Cookie warned of people around him. Sent my ass on a binge. Yep he had people around him. His boss threw him a birthday party and he called me to come see him after the party to spend time with him. That is the danger in these readings.

Offline kyw1021

« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2019, 03:08:47 PM »
I have been reading with Indio for years and she has been extremely accurate for me. There were things that she told me that I didn’t believe that I later found out to be true. Here’s a little background info: In 2003 I dated this guy for a few weeks that I was absolutely crazy about. I never had chemistry with anyone like this and he was so sweet and generous and attentive. The relationship abruptly ended because I may have pushed for too much too soon. I was devastated and it took me at least a year or more to get over him. Fast forward 13 years to 2016 and out of nowhere without me having seeing or hearing from him, I suddenly start thinking of him again on a daily basis and I am unable to get him out of my mind. I called Indio in April of 2017 and told her how I was feeling and that I can’t shake these thoughts about him and I wanted to know if we were going to somehow reconnect. She told me that he was in a very unhappy relationship with lots of fighting. She said that she saw us getting in contact with each other but that it wouldn’t be through the phone, she said it was going to be over the computer and that it would happen in July. That July, I am certain that I saw him driving down the street and our eyes locked (not exactly certain that it was him because it was nighttime but the person did a double take and kept their eyes glued on me as they drive past). Anyhow, I did not hear from him. Fast forward to September 2018 and I have successfully found him on Instagram, yet I am for some reason afraid to follow him because I am unsure of the reception I would get. After, some encouraging words from dozens of friends, I finally follow him and he promptly follows me back and starts messaging me. So Indio was correct when she predicted that our reconnecting would initially be through “a computer”. We have now been involved since February 2019. I have been calling Indio since day one to gain insight on his puzzling behavior. She has continued to see this mean and toxic woman around him and keeps warning me that he is possibly married. She also mentioned that there is a child involved. She described him as a male child 15 or 16 years old and that it may not be his biological child but he is attached to him. I didn’t want to believe this until I spoke to Tajah as well and without me telling her anything she mentioned an ex or common law ex girlfriend and that there was a teenage male child around that she didn’t think was biologically his. Also, a psychic contacted me on Instagram and offered me a free reading. She too saw an “aggressive and controlling woman” around him without me giving her any details. Recently while he was at my apartment he told me he had to rush home because he had “a child” living with him and that he was 15 years old. I was shocked! I asked him if the child was his and he said no and I didn’t question him further. Indio has now seen the devil card on several occasions and stated that he is drinking heavily which I now know to be true because the last 3 times that I saw him he was almost too drunk to stand up. She saw money problems, I did a background check and found out he owes $100,000 in back taxes to the IRS. She also knew that I don’t see him very often without me telling her. Her contact predictions have come true as well, with her only being off by a few days. She has a clear gift in order to be able to give such vivid details that I have later confirmed are true. Her story regarding our relationship hasn’t changed. Sorry for the long post but I am just amazed with all of this.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2020, 12:29:32 AM »
Been reading a lot of opinions on extreme ends of the spectrum with Indio and those readers have a tendency to be good for me so I have her a shot.  I have to say I was pretty impressed. She had a really solid grasp on my ex and all of our dynamics.  She knew Ali about what was going on behind the scenes and the predictions she gave stood out as making a lot of sense - they weren’t fairy tales.  She made some other predictions about a new girl coming my way and I typically give these predictions little care but the context on which she gave this prediction was really interesting.  She described a lot of circumstances around this person and how we meet that lead me to believe she knows what she is talking about.  Apparently the new girl is a nurse or someone in the medical field and we are supposed to meet in a place where people are getting up and sitting down a lot as if they are drinking coffee or studying.  I go to school at a big health science center with a large social network of med students/nurses/etc and we tend to all inhabit the same environment between school/social scene. Pretty interesting.  I’ll be sure to come back if her reading pans out .

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #161 on: July 06, 2020, 07:31:15 PM »
Has she told anyone that theres someone toxic around poi and cause of that poi has an addiction?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #162 on: July 06, 2020, 07:33:17 PM »
Has she told anyone that theres someone toxic around poi and cause of that poi has an addiction?

Last fall she told me that the female that my friend was dating at the time was toxic and that it would end within a few weeks. They moved in together.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #163 on: July 06, 2020, 11:45:11 PM »
Yea. Indio is full of shit

Offline embibems

« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2020, 11:30:26 PM »

Yupp, she spins the addiction and third party line a lot. Also meeting your guy at the gym, 5'10" or taller w brown hair. Watch out for this snake!

anything