Author Topic: Indio  (Read 63743 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Indio
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 12:13:40 AM »
Dont count on timing from anyone, count on ultimate outcomes..whether they are ultimately right about what they say. She could be months off.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 12:53:56 AM »
Indio is one of my favs from CP (I only contact Indio or Venus from CP and that's it).

Indio is great with sniffing out what is currently going on - and her predictions are pretty much 80% for me.
Venus is more of an outcome reader - most of her outcomes have actually come to pass - and she too can provide detailed information on a current situation (she usually doesn't use cards with me) - so I find it interesting how both Indio and Venus can pick up similar things (one more than the other or vice versa) using tools like Indio (tarot) against a non-tool reader like Venus.

Indio has been spot on with details of my current situation for the last year!
She picked up details that I only found to confirm a year later (So imagine her giving you information you aren't sure about - I couldn't necessarily say she was right or wrong at that time, but later found out she was right!)

She predicted exactly what would happen when my POI returned - she said specifically "You will receive a text from him late at night, I see he doesn't sleep very well. When he sees you he will automatically want sex with you".

This prediction was 9/2016 - and she said it would happen at the end of Sept.
Nope - contact happened 2 months later JUST as she said, and the second part happened 2/2017!!
And he didn't sleep well as he used to use Ambien to fall asleep
She also predicted a trip that me and my POI would go on last year - and that happened as well

I like Indio - she is like a hound dog and will sniff stuff out! (especially 3rd parties, liars and all of that!)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 01:12:51 AM »
Thats encouraging to hear Sparkle. She was really detailed with my work/career stuff. Never called her for POI, but she saw some co-workers and a possible mentor for me.

Maybe you can count on her timing within a 6 to 12 month time frame. Psychics just never get it exact.

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 01:27:20 AM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:24:01 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline nancy

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2017, 07:19:45 PM »
I had a reading with Indio last night she said my POI will contact me around the end of this month and he will text me around 11pm. Indio said he will try to get back with me but don't let him back so easy and make it hard for him. Indio said I will meet someone in two weeks he have dark brown hair and mixed with Asian and Caucasian. She said he is good looking. One of my trusted advisor(Mandy PS) told me today that I will meet a dark brown hairs man in two weeks and my ex will contact me in two weeks also so Indio and Mandy have the same prediction. Will let you guy know if their prediction come true.

Offline whskers

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2017, 07:08:29 PM »
Anymore reviews or update on this reader? Did the predictions come to pass?

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2017, 08:16:33 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:23:54 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2017, 12:59:54 AM »
I finally caved and called CP & spoke with Indio. She said she saw a reconnection w my ex but Kisha said she didn't see a reconnection a few weeks ago... I don't know. I hate calling CP for their high prices but I was curious to read with Indio. I liked her energy for sure. Apparently a new man will enter the picture too & im kind of interested in someone new but I don't know where it will go because it's the beginning and he's always "busy" but something keeps drawing me to him. Let's see what happens!

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2017, 02:49:34 AM »
I finally caved and called CP & spoke with Indio. She said she saw a reconnection w my ex but Kisha said she didn't see a reconnection a few weeks ago... I don't know. I hate calling CP for their high prices but I was curious to read with Indio. I liked her energy for sure. Apparently a new man will enter the picture too & im kind of interested in someone new but I don't know where it will go because it's the beginning and he's always "busy" but something keeps drawing me to him. Let's see what happens!

Nothing Indio ever said panned out for me. Read with her 3 times.

Offline whskers

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2017, 02:45:21 PM »
I had a reading with Indio last night she said my POI will contact me around the end of this month and he will text me around 11pm. Indio said he will try to get back with me but don't let him back so easy and make it hard for him. Indio said I will meet someone in two weeks he have dark brown hair and mixed with Asian and Caucasian. She said he is good looking. One of my trusted advisor(Mandy PS) told me today that I will meet a dark brown hairs man in two weeks and my ex will contact me in two weeks also so Indio and Mandy have the same prediction. Will let you guy know if their prediction come true.

Any update??

Offline nancy

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2017, 02:53:28 PM »

Any update??

My ex contact in August 12 and I didn't meet any man have dark hair like she said.  I'm not going to have any more reading with Indio. 

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2017, 03:53:39 PM »
Hahaha aw man this sucks lol!! How do some readers work only for others? Maybe it was a coincidence but at the time I was asking about this guy and he did contact me before the end of the month like she said.

Offline morland1

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2017, 04:19:13 PM »
little0ne... your ex contacted you???

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2017, 08:49:48 PM »
little0ne... your ex contacted you???

No lol! This is my new interest. Indio thinks the ex will reach out though so let's see. Thanks for asking 💖 Lol

ladya

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2017, 10:12:59 PM »
Wowwwww that’s amazing.