Author Topic: Indio  (Read 66370 times)

Offline Jeninmd2

Re: Indio
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2019, 01:10:34 AM »
Hi all - new poster here - I read with Indio for the first time the other day - and although I think I did get a couple of the standard "filler" lines (he has never felt a connection like this, etc), I still really liked her, and she did mention a couple of things that resonated, although most of her predictions are still pending for me. 

She did accurately predict that I would receive a nice message from my POI, which I did a few hours after the reading (which in reality is not really a huge stretch considering I told her we were in contact just 10 minutes prior to the reading - but still, credit where credit is due!).  She also pulled The Devil and said he may have a problem with alcohol - I told her he was a bartender so is around alcohol all day long (plus he also drinks, sometimes way too much, so this is pretty accurate as well).

Her most important prediction was the 4 of Wands coming up, which she said means living together - she specifically mentioned that he thinks about this when it comes to me, and when I asked her about further commitment from my POI, she seemed to think I would get it, possibly around September.  Let me assure you, I will be floored if this prediction occurs - POI and I are not "officially" dating  - our situation is basically a long term FWB relationship, and as far as I know he has no plans to change that - there are a lot of factors at play here, including a potential long distance move on his part, and an almost 8 year age difference between us, with me being older and most likely no longer able to have kids etc. whereas he wants a family.  The interesting thing is that Yona, who is my primary reader, predicted something similar - a change of status happening this summer, and she thought he would ask me something nice/positive in relation to a property, and she mentioned living together.  Personally, the only way I see the "living together" thing happening for us is if he temporarily needs a place to stay before moving somewhere else and moving on with his intended life with someone else - which I guess might actually still fit the prediction?  In any case, I will keep you posted if it happens or not....fun times, lol....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2019, 03:12:21 AM »
Hi all - new poster here - I read with Indio for the first time the other day - and although I think I did get a couple of the standard "filler" lines (he has never felt a connection like this, etc), I still really liked her, and she did mention a couple of things that resonated, although most of her predictions are still pending for me. 

She did accurately predict that I would receive a nice message from my POI, which I did a few hours after the reading (which in reality is not really a huge stretch considering I told her we were in contact just 10 minutes prior to the reading - but still, credit where credit is due!).  She also pulled The Devil and said he may have a problem with alcohol - I told her he was a bartender so is around alcohol all day long (plus he also drinks, sometimes way too much, so this is pretty accurate as well).

Her most important prediction was the 4 of Wands coming up, which she said means living together - she specifically mentioned that he thinks about this when it comes to me, and when I asked her about further commitment from my POI, she seemed to think I would get it, possibly around September.  Let me assure you, I will be floored if this prediction occurs - POI and I are not "officially" dating  - our situation is basically a long term FWB relationship, and as far as I know he has no plans to change that - there are a lot of factors at play here, including a potential long distance move on his part, and an almost 8 year age difference between us, with me being older and most likely no longer able to have kids etc. whereas he wants a family.  The interesting thing is that Yona, who is my primary reader, predicted something similar - a change of status happening this summer, and she thought he would ask me something nice/positive in relation to a property, and she mentioned living together.  Personally, the only way I see the "living together" thing happening for us is if he temporarily needs a place to stay before moving somewhere else and moving on with his intended life with someone else - which I guess might actually still fit the prediction?  In any case, I will keep you posted if it happens or not....fun times, lol....

Wow so interesting - cant wait to see how it pans for you! Indio and Yona are 2 out of my 4 top readers - they have been spot on for me

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2019, 11:46:02 AM »
Thanks, Sparkle!!  I'll definitely be sure to update! 

Wow so interesting - cant wait to see how it pans for you! Indio and Yona are 2 out of my 4 top readers - they have been spot on for me

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2019, 04:21:21 AM »
I just read with Indio and I too got the he’s never felt this connection ever before line. And I also got a 4 of wands for living together- which is actually true for me because we’re moving into together soon. She did tell me I got a wish cArd and to make a wish tonight...

I swear she says that on all my calls...it’s a standard line she says all the time! Smh

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #139 on: June 06, 2019, 02:46:58 PM »
I just read with Indio and I too got the he’s never felt this connection ever before line. And I also got a 4 of wands for living together- which is actually true for me because we’re moving into together soon. She did tell me I got a wish cArd and to make a wish tonight...

Congrats on the moving in together - interesting that she picked up on that correctly!  The only way I can imagine my “4 of Wands/moving in together” happening is if my POI temporarily needs a place to stay while he makes some changes in his life (he is supposed to move locally soon and is trying to save money).  But I suppose if that happens it would still count lol. Will see...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2019, 07:16:03 PM »
So I tried CP for the first time the other day and I chose Indio based on Sparkle’s recommendation. She was quick and picked up something interesting that only a few readers have, which is that my ex is starting to drink a lot when he’s not a drinker at all.

She see him coming back after I move on, but then she got cheesy and said I’d find someone who is a business owner who is a gym rat and lives close to me.

Is that a typical Indio-ism?

She also said in 12 months I’d get my biggest wish, which in my case is to be in a stable relationship and pregnant. Uhhh yeah. Don’t see that happening.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 07:23:54 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2019, 07:26:20 PM »
Indio picked up on the present accurately but told me POI 2 would be back within weeks and by this point he then told me he didn’t want more than friendship - and has now been silent a lot longer .

Sooo yeah.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2019, 07:28:26 PM »
So I tried CP for the first time the other day and I chose Indio based on Sparkle’s recommendation. She was quick and picked up something interesting that only a few readers have, which is that my ex is starting to drink a lot when he’s not a drinker at all.

She see him coming back after I move on, but then she got cheesy and said I’d find someone who is a business owner who is a gym rat and lives close to me.

She also said in 12 months I’d get my biggest wish, which in my case is to be in a stable relationship and pregnant. Uhhh yeah. Don’t see that happening.

It is, especially the gym part. And the wish thing too. She is gifted, but can be such a fucking liar as well.

candiednut

« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2019, 07:51:00 PM »

It is, especially the gym part. And the wish thing too. She is gifted, but can be such a fucking liar as well.

lmfao she told me the wish thing too !! omg. why do these gifted readers lie ?...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 07:52:37 PM by candiednut »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2019, 07:55:12 PM »

Lmao! I’m going to write her off then. She picked up the present but could be a lucky guess.

I will stick to Cookie and her remote viewing. At least she doesn’t give me any (or very little) Cookie-isms.

I also read with Anastasia just to use up my funds. It was fairytail-ish and a word vomit of numbers that can be anything really.

I think this will me my first and last experience with CP.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 07:57:09 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2019, 10:24:56 PM »
omg is she still using this line?

« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 10:30:54 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline embibems

« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2019, 10:36:11 PM »

Hahaha right?? Seriously? I read w her last August and everything she said to me was either inaccurate or the gym line that a ton of us were also getting then. Can't believe that she's still using that line a year later. Pathetic!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2019, 10:46:18 PM »

Hahaha right?? Seriously? I read w her last August and everything she said to me was either inaccurate or the gym line that a ton of us were also getting then. Can't believe that she's still using that line a year later. Pathetic!

Haaaa a shame. Hell Indio, Cookie and some others have the same lines they give everyone. However, there are some predictions that actually happen with the both of them. Delores is another one ...QoC as well (she gives the same times frames of 2 to everrrrrryone)

Also I must say this! I dooo not recommend anyone I read with (unless someone asks). I do share my experiences with the ones I connect well with but do not endorse or try to encourage anyone to try readers that connect with me! Because I know how they are!! (SomethingBetter - sorry just wanted to clarify that with everyone  ;) )

You know its almost like having a brother that you know your friends think is hot but you know is a hoe, but doesn’t mean he isn’t a good guy? Lol yeah like that hahah

I share my experiences ....and those who choose to try its at your own risk! lol - I do try try try to warn about some of the habits they do have, but I can’t knock that they have a gift (and connect with me)
Sure some of them have been outright wrong, but more right than wrong for me

It’s just sooo weird how ppl connect differently! I just read with Delores the other day (last time was April) and she does not remember me at all...and picked up that I am going on a trip coming up (today) she saw some specific stuff between me and POI#4 I was like Seeee man this is what I’m talking about...it’s like talking to a totally diff person than everyone else’s experiences. Sheesh
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 10:50:53 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2019, 12:11:44 AM »

Haaaa a shame. Hell Indio, Cookie and some others have the same lines they give everyone. However, there are some predictions that actually happen with the both of them. Delores is another one ...QoC as well (she gives the same times frames of 2 to everrrrrryone)

Also I must say this! I dooo not recommend anyone I read with (unless someone asks). I do share my experiences with the ones I connect well with but do not endorse or try to encourage anyone to try readers that connect with me! Because I know how they are!! (SomethingBetter - sorry just wanted to clarify that with everyone  ;) )

You know its almost like having a brother that you know your friends think is hot but you know is a hoe, but doesn’t mean he isn’t a good guy? Lol yeah like that hahah

I share my experiences ....and those who choose to try its at your own risk! lol - I do try try try to warn about some of the habits they do have, but I can’t knock that they have a gift (and connect with me)

It’s just sooo weird how ppl connect differently! I just read with Delores the other day (last time was April) and she does not remember me at all...and picked up that I am going on a trip coming up (today) she saw some specific stuff between me and POI#4 I was like Seeee man this is what I’m talking about...it’s like talking to a totally diff person than everyone else’s experiences. Sheesh

Sparkle, recommendation may have been the wrong word. Sorry! Lol I saw that you liked her and wanted to try her.

She wasn’t bad. Just some sounded like stick lines.

From now on I’ll stick to my regulars! Lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2019, 12:47:00 AM »

Sparkle, recommendation may have been the wrong word. Sorry! Lol I saw that you liked her and wanted to try her.

She wasn’t bad. Just some sounded like stick lines.

From now on I’ll stick to my regulars! Lol

No worries! I don’t blame you girl! Lol