Author Topic: Indio  (Read 63815 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Indio
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2018, 09:43:51 PM »
I read with indio yesterday on 3 different people and goodness. I was shook in regards to how she described specific detail of all 3 amd their personalities like scary accurate i just want to know is she good with timing because she gave me timeframes on her own. But overall she was great at describing each situation as well.

Hi Bubbi! She actually has been pretty decent on timing for me (one of the better ones) - but I believe she connects with me a bit better than what Ive seen on the board. Hope she has connected with you well to have timeframes come through!

Offline Bubbi94

« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2018, 09:47:39 PM »
Hey sparkle yeah she connected super well. I was a bit hesitant of reading with her but my god im glad i did. I feel a sense of calm now for some reason. I do believe she has a goft cos there is no way she could have know specific things if she didnt. Im glad you connected with her as well. :)

Offline Eclecticbeing

« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2018, 11:25:38 PM »
She told me about two weeks ago That there will be a transformation for my poi,that I hadn’t talked to in about two months, and it would be due to a lot of bad luck. Well he called me out the blue today to tell me he was moving out of state and acted if everything has been going good since we parted ways. About an hour later he called me again and told me he had actually been going through a lot of bad luck. When he said that I immediately remember her telling me that. So she definitely got that right.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2019, 06:06:06 AM »
She told me about two weeks ago That there will be a transformation for my poi,that I hadn’t talked to in about two months, and it would be due to a lot of bad luck. Well he called me out the blue today to tell me he was moving out of state and acted if everything has been going good since we parted ways. About an hour later he called me again and told me he had actually been going through a lot of bad luck. When he said that I immediately remember her telling me that. So she definitely got that right.

Wow that’s awesome

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2019, 07:15:29 AM »
Any updates on Indio?

Offline happyk

« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2019, 12:16:00 PM »
Had a beer generic reading with her not too long ago. I had some funds left over and tried her I've day and it was meh. She said some of the things that have been mentioned here before like he works out at a gym near you kinda stuff, not that same thing can't apply to more than one person but not too impressed.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2019, 02:34:08 PM »
Had a beer generic reading with her not too long ago. I had some funds left over and tried her I've day and it was meh. She said some of the things that have been mentioned here before like he works out at a gym near you kinda stuff, not that same thing can't apply to more than one person but not too impressed.

Was that a “new” guy prediction?
If so she is terrible at that lol

Offline happyk

« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2019, 05:01:32 PM »

Was that a “new” guy prediction?
If so she is terrible at that lol

That was a very generic lol not beer 🤦🏻‍♀️ my Gboard sucks. Yea new guy. Everyone has sucked in new guy prediction except for Julia Caliope. So no expectation here either, Sparkle.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2019, 03:34:34 PM »
She accurately picked up that my poi had been cheated on and is still healing .

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2019, 03:25:19 PM »
Ok you guys, I have to give props to my girl Indio ONCE AGAIN.

So Ive been reading with Indio since 2016 and when I tell you she has been spot on for like every guy I’ve called about - SPOT ON.

So (for those of you who happen to follow my story) - I have had 3 guys circling around me (just as Mattie and Cookie predicted)....

POI #1 (who was my main POI for the last year, but I broke it off with him)
POI# 2 (the new guy I met last month)
POI #3 (the newer guy I met at the beginning of this month)

LET ME TELL YOU -

For POI #1 - when I read with her last year, she saw this guy in my life for a while. She saw the baby mama and the whole situation between him her and I. Her readings were in line with Cookie and Yona and were consistent. Cookie pretty much saw this guy in my life like forever and Yona saw him as extremely Significant (I guess both were true). She saw that this guy had great love and compatibility with me. (Actually every one of my readers saw the same thing with him, including QoC - they ALL could see the BM situation, his feelings for me and his inconsistency - EVERY LAST READER)

For POI #2 - She told me IMMEDIATELY that he is getting over a past dating situation and will not be around long term at all. Other readers such as Cookie and QoC Confirmed this as well. AND GUESS WHAT? HE ISNT!! Pretty much slow faded away after 2 weeks

For POI#3 - This guy! THIS GUY! Indio predicted this guy back in APRIL! When I was reading on POI #1, she told me a newer guy was going to come in that I would be interested in - in MAY. First of all the fact that 2 guys came in that I was interested in is RARE, because I just dont connect with guys like that. Anyway - I read with her today about him. First let me tell you- I like this guy, however, my intuition had some cautionary feelings around him. Mainly because he can be pretty critical with his communication - which is a red flag for me. I’ve even voiced my concerns with my friends about this. GUESS WHAT? Indio saw this guy wanting to do more with me, saw his interest in me and everything, even told me he told his friends about me (which he told me he did), saw a LEGAL situation with his ex (he TOLD me about this!) and said ultimately he would want a relationship but that I would not want him!! She said let me ask my pendulum if this will be long term - the answer was NO - because I would have an issue with how he COMMUNICATES WITH ME!! WTF I was like OH MY GOD. That is EXACTLY my concern.

This guy was predicted into my life by the following readers 1) Delores (CP) - she specifically described him as someone from another race and kept emphasizing it - she mentioned this from the 12/2018 reading!! She also predicted POI #1 into my life 3 months before he appeared!! 2) Cookie saw a new guy coming in, but she could only pick him up in the present and could tell he was from a different race 3) Mattie saw this guy coming in as well and described certain events that took place that happened. 4) Leanne described this guy to a T and the timing was correct

Ive found that usually when more than one of my readers picks up on the same guy - this guy tends to be pretty significant in my life for a period of time.

In the end, Cookie, Kisha, Indio and Yona (my fave top readers) didnt see a really good guy for me until the end of the year.... specifically Yona seems to think its POI #1 who wants commitment (I think this is someone else), Cookie didnt see me in a relationship this year - but saw a guy who was consistent at the end of the year (so maybe a beginning of a relationship), Kisha and Indio saw me in a committed relationship period with some guy....so who knows- Kisha’s reading seems to point to POI #1 as well, but honestly he is at the POINT OF NO RETURN.

But that’s it. Had to give Indio some props

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2019, 03:36:38 PM »
Thanks sparkle,
Hows her timelines with you?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2019, 03:38:27 PM »
Hey Cranberry!
Her timelines are hit or miss - usually if it is a miss, I find it happens within 3 months of what she predicted...other times she has been spot on. This is her offering it up herself tho (I dont ask timing questions  :) )

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2019, 02:15:29 AM »
Any updates on Indio?

I had recently a reading with her and almost all things that she told me was 100% irrelevant. This time, I had not called to ask about my POI, but it was something about one of my married colleague (who has 2 kids) and the subject was totally work related. She supposed I am one of those girls who is waiting for a gone POI and started telling me a fairy tale story about the guy. She made me sure that the guy (married colleague) is not planning to marry any one but me and we will end up with each other very soon. OMG! I did hang up the phone after getting this fake info. Interestingly, when I read with Yona last week she could immediately pick up he is someone that I work with him and he is also married.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2019, 02:49:18 AM »
Any updates on Indio?

I had recently a reading with her and almost all things that she told me was 100% irrelevant. This time, I had not called to ask about my POI, but it was something about one of my married colleague (who has 2 kids) and the subject was totally work related. She supposed I am one of those girls who is waiting for a gone POI and started telling me a fairy tale story about the guy. She made me sure that the guy (married colleague) is not planning to marry any one but me and we will end up with each other very soon. OMG! I did hang up the phone after getting this fake info. Interestingly, when I read with Yona last week she could immediately pick up he is someone that I work with him and he is also married.

That.is.CRAZY!  :o

Sad that she did that.....sad

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2019, 08:01:26 AM »
Yes Sparkle, that's really sad. The worst part is that they "assume" all girls call for the same reason and they try to say something to make them happy. Yazmin in Kasamba did the same to me. Once I asked her about a married guy and she said: Don't worry, he is still available waiting for you ... I stopped calling her afterwards.