Author Topic: Indio  (Read 63737 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Indio
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2018, 08:47:47 PM »
Indio is a complete fraud and I say that because she is downright unethical and a liar. She's been circulating the same FOS prediction to many of us. How many of you were told by her within the past three months that you'd meet a "James" who was "5'11"" and would meet him "near a gym by your home"? Does he have "wavy brown hair"? Yeah... thought so. Anyone, whether or not they "predicted" correct things in the past, is not a good person if they're circulating that crap to us all. Totally unfair. Please do not hurt your wallet or yourself with her FOS readings!!

Well, I’ve never been told I would meet a James with wavy hair or any description above.
I’ve been told random things about a new guy from her in which some descriptions matched others on the board, not all. Some of the descriptions were correct on some new guys I met, but her descriptions are earily similar to others I will say that.

IMO she isn’t a complete fraud. She does have a gift but I’d just stear clear of “new guy” predictions from her as she is more wrong than right.

I’m pretty sure you will never read with her again but for me ALOT of predictions have passed and details on the current were spot on - just not all the new dudes tho! I’m sayiing all this because there are faaaaaaar more unethical readers and liars out there and Indio to me is far from that.

Offline Jennhayes

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2018, 02:26:31 AM »
I share the same opinion as Sparkle002. I don’t think Indio is a fake. There are times she connects and times she doesn’t and oddly enough, I can almost tell when she’s not connecting. I do think she mentions new tall guy stuff just to keep peoples hope high for what’s out there, continue living and not get stuck on one person. I don’t necessarily agree with it since we are all calling about one particular person and in that moment, the new tall dark handsome rich gym dude makes no difference :) but I believe the intent is not bad.
She has said many things that have happened and btw, the reason why I continue to call her is because the first time I called and asked about someone, she right away asked “does he know about your current man and have you told him it’s not working yet?” I was shocked that she knew because I don’t bring that up in readings and no one other than Indio saw it. (Angel as well saw someone around me but not as sure and direct as Indio)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2018, 05:07:03 AM »
I share the same opinion as Sparkle002. I don’t think Indio is a fake. There are times she connects and times she doesn’t and oddly enough, I can almost tell when she’s not connecting. I do think she mentions new tall guy stuff just to keep peoples hope high for what’s out there, continue living and not get stuck on one person. I don’t necessarily agree with it since we are all calling about one particular person and in that moment, the new tall dark handsome rich gym dude makes no difference :) but I believe the intent is not bad.
She has said many things that have happened and btw, the reason why I continue to call her is because the first time I called and asked about someone, she right away asked “does he know about your current man and have you told him it’s not working yet?” I was shocked that she knew because I don’t bring that up in readings and no one other than Indio saw it. (Angel as well saw someone around me but not as sure and direct as Indio)

WOW!! Thats pretty good.

She was like that on my very first read with her 2 years ago on Valentine's Day. Literally tons of readers told me I would get back with my ex, and she was the ONLY one who saw it for what it was - he was a player, and didnt have my interest at heart. She told me to cut the cord with him. She told me I probably wouldnt like this reading, and pretty much told me everything about how he didnt want to be in a relationship AT ALL and liked to "keep his phillies in a stable". ALL of it was true.  She was very caring and I cried on the phone that day, I told her that she was the only one who told me that. She did predict a new guy coming in (funny enough) - BUT the new guy was exactly what she described in the timeframe she saw it - said he would work in the Computer/IT in Healthcare (he did) - he was tall (he was) and he went to church a lot (he did) along with other details...

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2018, 12:53:41 AM »
She seems to read okay on the present but how is she with her predictions? do you have to provide last contact with the person you ar asking about as well coz she asked me all that stuff :/

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2018, 07:30:13 AM »
She seems to read okay on the present but how is she with her predictions? do you have to provide last contact with the person you ar asking about as well coz she asked me all that stuff :/

She is pretty good with predictions for me-  75-80%.
Yes she asks those questions...some ppl don’t like it but i don’t care.
I’d rather give a tad bit of info for an accurate reading imo

Offline Jennhayes

« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2018, 01:10:41 PM »
She’s been good with present, picking up feelings and contact. Prediction is for later so will keep you posted if it happens. I ignore her another handsome man and POI stabbed in the back past stories usually :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2018, 01:23:17 PM »
She’s been good with present, picking up feelings and contact. Prediction is for later so will keep you posted if it happens. I ignore her another handsome man and POI stabbed in the back past stories usually :)

Hahaha! I do too! Because the other main stuff she talks about is usually spot on.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2018, 01:25:50 PM »

I'm so sad Indio didn't work for me because it seems like she's good for several of you. Unfortunately she was WAY OFF with me. She told me my POI was a drug addict--he takes regular drug tests because he's military and a bodyguard for foreign ambassadors.... LOL. She also said he had someone else. That was months ago and he and I are still together and better than ever. Like some others of you, she also gave me the story about meeting a "James" who was 5'10" and I would meet him at "a gym near your home." Sad that she spun the same line with several of us after I called her out for being totally off w the present. I hope you all have good luck, though! xx

Wow did she really use the name James? LOL Wow she never gave me a name when she talked about a "new guy coming in" for me. Thats cra-zy how she was way off wow

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2018, 03:05:22 AM »
I think she's gifted but embellishes when she needs to. My second reading seemed more accurate than my first with her but she is a talented tarot reader.

Offline embibems

« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2018, 11:55:29 PM »
Indio may be a talented tarot reader but she's unethical. Just search through the forums and you'll see that a couple months back she was spinning the same yarn to a bunch of us when she couldn't "connect". Not only did she said my POI was cheating (he isn't, we're almost a year together now lol), she told me and several other clients that we'd meet a "James" or "John" who was 5'10" and would meet close or near a gym by our homes. He has wavy, brown hair and eyes... Bullsh*t. THAT is my issue with her. She may be accurate for some (she wasn't for me) but that fact becomes null and void after the truth about her telling the same thing to multiple people comes out... Same with Nathan and his triple rings, legal contracts, and marriage spiel. Once someone discredits themselves like that through dishonesty, I'll never read with them again even if they WERE right about some smaller things. Just because the devil's right, doesn't mean he isn't the devil...!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2018, 10:02:21 AM »
Indio may be a talented tarot reader but she's unethical. Just search through the forums and you'll see that a couple months back she was spinning the same yarn to a bunch of us when she couldn't "connect". Not only did she said my POI was cheating (he isn't, we're almost a year together now lol), she told me and several other clients that we'd meet a "James" or "John" who was 5'10" and would meet close or near a gym by our homes. He has wavy, brown hair and eyes... Bullsh*t. THAT is my issue with her. She may be accurate for some (she wasn't for me) but that fact becomes null and void after the truth about her telling the same thing to multiple people comes out... Same with Nathan and his triple rings, legal contracts, and marriage spiel. Once someone discredits themselves like that through dishonesty, I'll never read with them again even if they WERE right about some smaller things. Just because the devil's right, doesn't mean he isn't the devil...!

Wow. Thanks for the heads up. That's awful! I probably won't read with her again anyway since I FINALLY found someone I connect well with. The details were crazy with Drusilla and I'm just relieved she's not a $10. I can't verify too much of indio's reading yet but it seemed realistic. She started the first call saying she and I had a great connection because she felt like we'd spoken before. In my desperate scramble for someone that worked for me, I was elated. But maybe she says that to everyone? Bummer. :-\

Offline bstalling

« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2018, 04:45:37 PM »

Wow. Thanks for the heads up. That's awful! I probably won't read with her again anyway since I FINALLY found someone I connect well with. The details were crazy with Drusilla and I'm just relieved she's not a $10. I can't verify too much of indio's reading yet but it seemed realistic. She started the first call saying she and I had a great connection because she felt like we'd spoken before. In my desperate scramble for someone that worked for me, I was elated. But maybe she says that to everyone? Bummer. :-\

Ive called her several times, she always says this. Its an auto script of hers. smh. She has a talent, but lies when she wants.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2018, 04:53:58 PM »
couldn't agree more lol

Ive called her several times, she always says this. Its an auto script of hers. smh. She has a talent, but lies when she wants.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2018, 04:58:27 PM »
couldn't agree more lol

Ditto - definitely has a talent but dang Indio, why do you do that? lol
I actually like her because she has predicted specific things for me including word for word what someone would say...but ya she says all that generic mess for no dang reason smh

Offline Bubbi94

« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2018, 09:42:12 PM »
I read with indio yesterday on 3 different people and goodness. I was shook in regards to how she described specific detail of all 3 amd their personalities like scary accurate i just want to know is she good with timing because she gave me timeframes on her own. But overall she was great at describing each situation as well.