Author Topic: Indio  (Read 63882 times)

Offline bstalling

Indio
« on: June 04, 2017, 04:38:22 AM »
OK, only tried her because I had some funds in my CP account left over from Walter (really gifted btw). Anyway, I was surprised how good she was with the cards! She named specfic
people, places, circumstances. Knew someone on the sidelines of the situation was going through a divorce and why. She mentioned in the beginning that my energy was really ripe for a reading, and I guess she was right. It wasn't a long reading, and I don't think she knew every final outcome or anything, but she did see all the factors at play. She made a job prediction that should happen in 45 days, so we will see. But based on what she described about it, its another opportunity farther down the line. She said I would move though come fall and named certain people I will meet again (relocating to a place I lived before).

Offline njlady

Re: Indio
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 06:35:21 PM »
I read with her once.  I didn't get any specifics like you did but I did get a good feeling about her. 

If she had a private site I could contact her on, I would read with her that way. $85 for 10 min with all the Hi this is Indio at extension blah blah blah stuff thrown in is not for me. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 12:44:59 AM »
Part 1 of a business prediction Indio made actually panned out as she said. There was a business dealing that was almost guaranteed, but Indio said that it would ultimately result in loss financially and I would end up walking away from it. She was right...it all unfolded today.  Psychic Readings by Gail also said "NO" when I asked her about this, but didnt elaborate
There is Part 2 to this prediction which involves another venture. She got really good cards in this, so I HOPE she is right. Figures, someone from CP actually got a short term prediction right...

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 06:06:07 PM »
Part 1 of a business prediction Indio made actually panned out as she said. There was a business dealing that was almost guaranteed, but Indio said that it would ultimately result in loss financially and I would end up walking away from it. She was right...it all unfolded today.  Psychic Readings by Gail also said "NO" when I asked her about this, but didnt elaborate
There is Part 2 to this prediction which involves another venture. She got really good cards in this, so I HOPE she is right. Figures, someone from CP actually got a short term prediction right...

That's good to hear because she had a very favorable prediction for me.    It's long term though.  I know zip about Tarot, but she said things like best card in the deck when she pulled them for my answers.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 07:10:42 PM »
I think shes more than a tarot reader. She saw specific careers of the people in question, even what they do on the job. I don't know, but it would be awesome if she was right about part 2.

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 07:40:21 PM »
I'm just really shocked by a reading I just had with her right now.  I don't make a lot of does he like/love me kind of calls, maybe a couple in the last 12 years or so, but both calls I had with her were about someone I care deeply about. 

This call was the total opposite of the one I had a couple of weeks ago.  When I asked her about it, she said that she was reading the energy as it is right now; but it went from it's supposed to be, he is literally overcome when he thinks of you, I believe he is the one who is your destiny, you are going to be together with this man to he's a smooth operator and he knows just what to say to get what he wants, he's a cheater and I'm just one in a long line of women.  I actually asked her if she was sure she had the right person.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 08:11:25 PM »
So she totally flip flopped? SMH I don't know what to say.

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 08:31:10 PM »
So she totally flip flopped? SMH I don't know what to say.

Totally.  His composite went from the purest of intentions to a complete POS in 11 days.  I should have just hung up but I stupidly thought that she was going to bring it back around somehow.  I had really believed her and felt that she was genuine when I first spoke with her.  Now I'm thinking was she right the first time, the second time or neither? 

Offline njlady

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 09:36:34 PM »
Hm. She was one of two who completely nailed my situation. I love Indio. I have funds left in my CP account so I'm going to read with her to finish those up and see if she flips too. Mind you, I only called her a while ago about a romantic situation that she 100% nailed, but ultimately, I chose not to re-open the romance door (that he was banging on, as she said he would), so POI + I remain only friends at this point.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Please do. 

Both times she correctly picked up a bad divorce that he is in the middle of, but this time there was a teenage girl  :o in the mix along with him getting caught having an affair in his office.  I'm doing a major WTF right now.  This man is very traditional and I think that one of the last things he would ever do is risk his reputation by having an affair with an employee of his.  Not that you can't be/do these things and also be a complete asshole on the side but I am so shocked at the difference in what she saw about him this time versus 11 days ago and what I personally know.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2017, 09:40:02 PM »
Hm. She was one of two who completely nailed my situation. I love Indio. I have funds left in my CP account so I'm going to read with her to finish those up and see if she flips too. Mind you, I only called her a while ago about a romantic situation that she 100% nailed, but ultimately, I chose not to re-open the romance door (that he was banging on, as she said he would), so POI + I remain only friends at this point.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Was she good with the timing?

Offline Newlife

Re: CP
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2017, 10:12:59 PM »
CP is very shady!! they have also taken out how many reviews a reader has based on total reading done, I pray that that their business go down the toilet, not that am being mean, but they are less transparent and ripping people off.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2017, 10:14:26 PM »
All the sites are shady, its the individual psychics you have to determine if they are worth their salt.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 03:20:02 PM »
She asked those questions when I was inquiring about certain business associates. I can't help but think its an easy way to add in bias to a reading/her interpretation of what she is seeing.

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2017, 11:34:14 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:25:03 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2017, 12:10:04 AM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:25:09 AM by Sunlightstar »

anything