Author Topic: The Hope  (Read 9218 times)

Offline Epic08

Re: The Hope
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2017, 12:11:29 AM »
The time frames for her predictions for my reading were accurate.
Thanks!

Offline mignnone

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2017, 05:42:15 AM »
I read with her. I agree I wasn’t impressed. She gave no details and no timeframes. When I asked if something would happen she just said yes in time. The reading was positive and what she said hasn’t happen yet but I’ll update if it does. I however probably would not call back again. Very dry reading with a lot of dead air. I am not sure she would be an advisor I would call back regularly.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2017, 05:50:15 AM »
I read with her. I agree I wasn’t impressed. She gave no details and no timeframes. When I asked if something would happen she just said yes in time. The reading was positive and what she said hasn’t happen yet but I’ll update if it does. I however probably would not call back again. Very dry reading with a lot of dead air. I am not sure she would be an advisor I would call back regularly.

I couldn’t agree more. A lot of dead air, a lot of “yes, in time”.... don’t think she connected too well. No timeframes either.

Offline jas

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2017, 01:36:57 PM »
That WAS NOT my experience at all.  There was NO dead air and she gave a timeframe.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2017, 10:34:12 PM »
She was also doing the dishes during my reading.... ::)

Offline jas

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2017, 11:24:10 PM »
That would piss me off....I am spending my hard earned money and she is doing dishes.  Yeah, I wouldn't like that at all.  I called back a second tie today because I enjoyed the first conversation so much, got a different feel from her today.  Of course, how much could she say, she had already told me everything on the first call so i really can't hold that against her.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2017, 11:53:58 PM »
exactly!! my call with her was last night and I'm not even kidding when I say there was awkward silence.... I literally said "soooo.....?" because she wasn't saying anything. Like I'm paying you for a service and you're just sitting there saying "yep, in time" or "yep, I feel that to be true".... like what????

Offline marciamia

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2018, 04:44:31 AM »
So I did a satisfaction guarantee and they gave me the max of $25 back....but I also did tell them about the dead air, the doing of the dishes and the “yep, I feel that to be true” comments

Offline skyline

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2018, 08:25:20 AM »
With my last call, she pointed out a major insight I would have with my ex.

I did have this exact realization a couple of days after the call.

Offline nightime

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 03:46:49 AM »
She was really talkative and gave me time frames when I spoke with her! She seems super nice and it seems like she really does care and wants to help with whatever situation you're calling about. However, she was wrong about one situation which was confirmed just a couple of hours later.

Has anyone else noticed she asks questions and then it seems like she feeds off your answer? It almost felt like a cold reading but maybe I'm being sensitive since there seems to be so many bad ones than good ones on Keen.

Offline patu005

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2018, 07:20:33 AM »
I dont trust her anymore. First she always gives very short answers, its almost like pulling teeth out of her mouth. Second she keeps pushing timeframe futher.. at first it was fall, then beginning of new year and now summer.. yeah not calling anymore