Author Topic: My story and trying to find acceptance...  (Read 7445 times)

Offline Apalm831

My story and trying to find acceptance...
« on: May 27, 2017, 11:18:46 PM »
X
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 05:50:38 AM by Apalm831 »

stargazer

Re: My story and trying to find acceptance...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 11:39:06 PM »
Thanks for sharing @Apalm... did the guy ever say why he didn't want to be exclusive?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 01:47:55 PM »
Have you read with anybody else on Keen, like Kisha (Aries Intuition) or Cookie (Spiritualist Reader)?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 08:23:59 PM »
I remember a lady on bitwine who was spot on with everything she said she is a tarot reader but I can't remember her name. She was not online often

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 08:58:52 PM »
I remember a lady on bitwine who was spot on with everything she said she is a tarot reader but I can't remember her name. She was not online often
Do you still have a Bitwine account? Every call you've made has been saved and you should be able to find her if the account isn't closed or changed.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 09:12:10 PM »

Probably Miss Ann. I think shes very talented with the cards.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 03:30:12 PM »
Just an update.

I read with both Keisha and Yona over the last week. Both were confident in POI coming back and around the same time frame. Both of them saw me 'making a decision' towards the end of the year which basically amounted to me not wanting to put up with anymore bullsh*t and walking away from the situation. I posed a hypothetical to both, since at the moment I can't imagine that, 'What if I decide to tough it out and stay?'

Keisha said, by next near, I COULD end up in a serious relationship with this person. Yona wouldn't read past the end of this current year, and where we stood at the end of the year was that we had an 'unconventional partnership' . I had a difficult time deciphering that. She struggled to put a label on it as well. Were we dating? Friends with benefits? It seemed very unclear. What she did see was us seeing each other, being very attracted to one another and being really close friends. Also instances of jealousy and anger, on his side. Both picked up on an 'Ex' being a reason why this thing wasn't moving forward, which is true. The Ex in this situation had kinda messed up his view on relationships in general. She's not, as far as I know, a part of the picture, but she did have a profound effect on him.

As far as contact, Yona thinks it will be within 6 weeks. Keisha thinks 4 weeks. The overwhelming mood of the readings? Like they had a difficult time nailing down the nature of what 'we' would have. Definitely not BF/GF or anything committed, but there was 'something'.

FML, guys.

Seriously....sorry you are going thru this. I also got those timelines that came and went, summer, fall, end of year, holidays etc.  Aside from him constantly reaching out, I never received validation of much else, definitely no progress in the relationship or whatever the heck we had.  Even ones who tend to be negative (Ovalley etc) gave me positive predictions...and nothing.

I think it's best to move on, stop getting readings, and let life unfold as it may.  These readings stifle our growth and make us hold on too long. 

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 06:33:18 PM »
X
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 05:53:22 AM by Apalm831 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 07:10:39 PM »
Your post is so sad. It seems you have had a much larger dependency on readers than you were aware of. You’re just very hurt and saddened at these turns of events as well and realizing how you were depending on readers instead of seeking to work on yourself. To say you’re never going to date or get in a relationship again is just foolish since your hurt is doing the talking. I’ve read how many celebrities have said the exact same thing after the turmoil of getting out of a relationship and that’s usually when they make some grand announcement that they aren’t going to do it again ever (when they are in the mist of the hurt). But then, after some time, you hear how they’ve remarried and have found the love of their lives.

Just give it some time and take some steps back and relax into being you for awhile and getting to know who you are, what you really want and then see what happens, as opposed to shutting some imaginary door altogether.

The mistakes many are making are putting their entire trust into readers. Life is a balance. If what they are saying doesn’t transpire, don’t give them second and third changes to keep saying the situation has been delayed, he is fearful, or whatever b.s. statement they come up with. The mistake is in the waiting and putting all ones eggs into one basket to break.

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2017, 09:38:00 PM »
Hi Apalm,

Your story resonates with me on many levels. I'm also on the same page where I need to focus on enjoying all the positive things I have going for me and spending money on more valuable things. If it happens that I meet someone who is on my same level and treats me the way I deserve to be treated, then that would be just peachy. But I will not hold my breath waiting for true love to knock at my door and spend thousands (I mean thousands of $) calling psychics to see if I'm going to meet someone or if a guy from my past will reach out to me again. Thinking of all the things I could have bought and vacations I could have taken with that money it's the most depressing state ever. Sure there were psychics out there who were correct with outcomes but at the end of the day they really  don't know what is best for you. Only you know that and I have every intention of using my intuition moving forward. Good luck with your journey  :)

Offline Love-33

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 09:47:21 PM »
So sorry to hear that.
Btw who was your psychic you are referring to?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2017, 10:09:23 PM »
Messaged you both

Offline Love-33

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2017, 10:20:22 PM »
Messaged you both

Thanks but I didn't receive anything lol  :P

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2017, 10:57:05 PM »
Can you message me too? I'm intrigued . Thanks

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2017, 08:38:58 PM »
The link isn't correct. It's actually http://www.tarotbyty.com
The email is taroybyty@gmail.com or telephone 614-271-8689

$120.00 for a 60 Minute Reading
$60.00 for a 30 Minute Reading
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 08:40:47 PM by HornetKick »

anything