Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 152579 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2019, 04:14:09 AM »
Still waiting for a June one :

Will let you know lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2019, 12:53:16 PM »
Yeah love predictions are a whole other story!! I will wait until August though to say if they were a bust.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2019, 08:18:53 PM »
I think Micah had a hit. However, timing may be a bit of a reach. He said I would hear from an ex in 9. I ended up (unexpectedly) starting a conversation with my ex 27 days after the reading (reducing to 9). Micah said there would be answers (an uphill battle that leads to a truce) that would help me to decide on the direction I go in. If you're following the other thread, you would know that he told me he got someone pregnant and he is about to be a dad. I'm crushed, but it's made me tell him exactly where I stand with it all.

There's more to the reading, but if it unfolds... I'll update.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 08:32:10 PM by LivingInYellow »

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2019, 07:41:17 PM »
I am not sure that Micah's predictions for June are ALL as accurate as his May ones were yet because there are two interactions he predicted that haven't occurred; however, he was correct about me having lots of opportunity/invitations to socialize and having abundance financially. He had drawn the 9 of Pentacles which indicated the positive financial situation and I already felt he was correct because I've had to work overtime the past few weeks, but I just got my electronic pay stub for my check this coming Friday and turns out that I received a substantial bonus. My boss hasn't even mentioned it still, but it's definitely on my pay stub and it's equivalent to about 40 hours. Yay Micah! Just wanted to share that hit.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2019, 08:14:18 PM »
Anyone that got the 3 month email... do things that are predicted for one month sometimes happen in the beginning of the following  month? Or just timing is pushed? I’ve had one of three things happen so far from my June predictions. Maybbeeeee 2? I could just be making the second fit, I’m not sure. And it just doesn’t seem like the third is likely to happen in the next 4 days.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2019, 08:27:08 PM »
Just an fyi I order a 1cquestion email reading and the website says 5 to 7 business days. I email Micah since its business day 8 and he told me the website should have been changed in 2018 but it reverted back his lead time is actually currently 8 to 10 business days.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2019, 08:33:52 PM »
Anyone that got the 3 month email... do things that are predicted for one month sometimes happen in the beginning of the following  month? Or just timing is pushed? I’ve had one of three things happen so far from my June predictions. Maybbeeeee 2? I could just be making the second fit, I’m not sure. And it just doesn’t seem like the third is likely to happen in the next 4 days.

The non romantic stuff is playing out for me in the timeframe he said. Like Kisha though, nothing happened in the love predictions. I did get a second follow up reading to find out why. I think he records his readings because he got exactly the same cards but then backtracked on the original outcome. He definitely remembered me, which I think skews the reading also. I don't think I will go back unless something earth shattering happens.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2019, 09:34:42 PM »
Fidget your honesty is refreshing!

Just call it as I see it. I'm not making excuses anymore. 😎

Offline lp1111

« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2019, 09:41:17 PM »

The non romantic stuff is playing out for me in the timeframe he said. Like Kisha though, nothing happened in the love predictions. I did get a second follow up reading to find out why. I think he records his readings because he got exactly the same cards but then backtracked on the original outcome. He definitely remembered me, which I think skews the reading also. I don't think I will go back unless something earth shattering happens.

Well dang! He didn’t predict anything big, like any final outcome or anything. I was hoping though I would see the results in the love life area that he mentioned. At this point though, I’m not surprised. I haven’t seen any of my love life predictions from anyone lol!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2019, 09:47:20 PM »
Micah said a turn around in June for POI 2...

Today is 26th June ...

POI2, POI2, oh where art thou my POI2?

Will update if by some miracle he reappears by the end !

I already owe you guys a hat eat as my POI 1 came back...

Damn that’s going to be fun pooping out

Offline lp1111

« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2019, 09:58:36 PM »
Lol! Did Micah accurately predict the first one’s return? I guess you never know!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2019, 10:10:52 PM »
Lol! Did Micah accurately predict the first one’s return? I guess you never know!

No that was everyone else !

I actually only read with Micah recently and it was when POI2 was still in the picture .

He did said he quickly saw a short, concise and honest conversation , which did happen not long after the reading ,he then said he saw a change in 6 , 6 weeks or June . 6 weeks have passed

I’m also waiting for gaylenes 27-29th increase in communication - so it could be tomorrow ! Here’s hoping haha

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2019, 10:15:32 PM »

Well dang! He didn’t predict anything big, like any final outcome or anything. I was hoping though I would see the results in the love life area that he mentioned. At this point though, I’m not surprised. I haven’t seen any of my love life predictions from anyone lol!

Me too. Perhaps I'm dodging a karmic bullet. Lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2019, 10:27:25 PM »
That’s a good way of looking at it Fidget! Haha

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2019, 11:40:24 AM »
I read with him for the first time around the end of April, where things w/my bf were definitely taking a huge turning point (for the better). He was accurately able to pinpoint the dynamics of our relationship, what had happened in order to reconcile, the timelines, even specific little details. He basically went on to describe what our issues will be long term with our relationship, and stated that nothing will be major or he doesn’t see severing between us. He did predict us taking the next step in September-ish (he said 5 def. not weeks, most likely months) which a handful of other readers have foreseen as well. He described his personality, his quirks, and how to steer clear of potential conflict areas. After he discussed the relationship, he had went on to discuss work with me. He had stated he saw in “2” most likely months a creative project regarding work that will help to really expand my career. Being that I’m bored certified, and I have the type of job that you can’t really “climb the ladder” so to speak, I was skeptical and thought eh whatever, no big deal, they can’t all be 100% right. Well, he was. I was randomly offered a part time adjunct to my job, which there is no possible way I could have anticipated coming. His other prediction is sort of currently unfolding as well. He had mentioned a female friend, who I’m going to have to put in her place, in terms of a delusional relationship and its already on the cusp of happening. The last prediction he had made was about a financial upswing in July. He said nothing life shattering, but I will have a noticeable amt of money, and finally feel like I can breathe. Well, I’m close to paying off a couple of short term debts, that will definitely help things overall!

One thing I can say about him as a reader, aside from the fact that im grateful we had connected. I basically did’t ask a single thing he said do you want a general reading, I said sure, and he was firing off details left and right, but he’s also quite kind. I emailed him a follow up question, and to let him know that a lot of his predictions had already happened and regarding the follow up question, he had offered a free 10 min phone call to take a peek at things. He saw right into the heart of the issue, and was able to give very specific details on what was going on, and what was bout to happen. Not only was he quite detailed, but he went well over his ‘ten minute’ time frame. It makes me respect readers a lot more when they’re not about money and they just sincerely care and want ot help. I would def. read with him again.

anything