Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153676 times)

Offline naturegirl

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2019, 06:16:50 AM »
Micah's first month of predictions from my 3 month outlook email reading all occurred. They were in relation to career, finances, my romantic relationship, and some small changes to my physical appearance (that appointment I already had scheduled at the time of the reading interestingly enough). He predicted some type of strengthening in my relationship, but he did not predict the circumstances which led to that and it was something that caused emotional upheaval in my life in May. I kept thinking, why didn't ANYONE see this? I have thought long and hard about that and I really feel like it's because there are some things we just are not supposed to know about beforehand.

His predictions for me for June are much more specific as far as interactions with a couple of people. He described them and the details surrounding these interactions. One of them I think will likely occur and I know exactly who this friend is that he described. The other is meant to occur with someone I have not met and it's related to career and I am perplexed about how it would be possible, but who knows? He literally nailed the four predictions he made for me in May so I don't doubt that it's possible.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2019, 04:34:21 PM »
So i received a 3 month outlook reading with Micah that runs the course of June to August. I am already seeing things he predicted line up and I am now tempted to purchase a 6 month outlook reading. Would you recommend I (1) wait until August (2) go for it now (3) it doesnt matter either way....

I would wait

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2019, 12:43:54 PM »
Does he follow up to state he’s received your email after you send in the info? It’s been 5 business day, currently on the 6th. And I’m just wondering if he received my email.

I didn’t get it after 7 days so I emailed just following up . He emailed me back that night and offered me a ten minute phone read that night. My feeling was he forgot about it or was way behind.

Phone call worked well for me anyway so I took it and he was spot on

Offline britbrat

« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2019, 04:43:10 PM »
I don't think he sends any initial confirmation email, but he is responsive if you email him with a follow up question.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2019, 04:46:59 PM »
Does he follow up to state he’s received your email after you send in the info? It’s been 5 business day, currently on the 6th. And I’m just wondering if he received my email.

I just reached out to him today to ask about mine because today makes 8 full business days and he responded pretty quickly apologizing and letting me know I’ll get it in the next 24 hours. I think he is just a little behind. The anticipated date should probably be noted as closer to 10, but regardless he was responsive and working on it!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2019, 07:01:23 PM »
I had a few non-poi related hits from Micah happen this past weekend. I had some issues with a tenant moving someone in who wasn't on his lease. They have been trouble since they moved in. He is moving out and I didn't have to file an eviction. Micah has been pretty good picking up on outcomes. A lot of my 3 month outlook has already happen. I figured something he mentioned was about my tenant and I was right.

Offline fefe

« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2019, 10:09:14 PM »
I am interested in doing a reading with Micah but I have one question.... Is it better to do a one question email or the 3 month outlook with him?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2019, 10:58:19 PM »
I am interested in doing a reading with Micah but I have one question.... Is it better to do a one question email or the 3 month outlook with him?

My general advice is always do a general reading with any readers who offer it.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2019, 06:54:46 PM »
Do you ask questions for the 3 month outlook or did he know you were a landlord without any insight?

I didn't ask any questions it is a general outlook. He didn't know I am a landlord and didn't specifically mention that. The prediction about a business deal being resolved in June ended up being about this situation. I don't have any other problematic business deals.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2019, 12:12:42 PM »
Micah said  there would be a turn around from POI2 in 6- 6 weeks or the month of June.

6 weeks has passed, so let’s see what happens in the next 7 days ...

So far I’ve heard nothing since end of May

Offline lp1111

« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2019, 02:49:50 AM »
I have an update on my predictions from Micah. I got the 3 month outlook email reading and he said in July I will need to pay special attention to finances because there would be an extra charge on my card or something I would have to clear up. Well, my credit card number was somehow compromised and someone made quite a few fraudulent charges on it. It will not be resolved until July because the credit card company is having to do an investigation to make sure the charges were indeed fraudulent before refunding my money. The good news is he said this will be easily resolved!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2019, 03:42:03 AM »
I have an update on my predictions from Micah. I got the 3 month outlook email reading and he said in July I will need to pay special attention to finances because there would be an extra charge on my card or something I would have to clear up. Well, my credit card number was somehow compromised and someone made quite a few fraudulent charges on it. It will not be resolved until July because the credit card company is having to do an investigation to make sure the charges were indeed fraudulent before refunding my money. The good news is he said this will be easily resolved!

That’s cool! I’ve never tried Micah. I don’t really have a want to try new readers right now but that’s pretty awesome.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2019, 03:46:04 AM »
He got my promotion right! Still waiting on love predictions though!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2019, 03:55:25 AM »
He got my promotion right! Still waiting on love predictions though!

Congrats!!

I have some financial predictions from Kisha for next month. I hope those pan out too.

That’s awesome!

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2019, 04:09:26 AM »
Thanks! Any recent love prediction playing out for folks?