Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 152565 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 10:21:04 PM »
My reading was rubbish too. Very negative. He picked up on nothing. Don't know what the hype about him is.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2017, 10:52:20 PM »
He was very accurate for me....as far as what's going on in the situation

Offline britbrat

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2017, 11:00:44 PM »
He was accurate for me also, but it was business related. One prediction I asked about unfolded. I would read with him again.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 11:06:49 PM »
He was accurate for me also, but it was business related. One prediction I asked about unfolded. I would read with him again.

He has been accurate for me as well.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2017, 01:19:23 AM »
Bluebelle, BritBrat, Calleronhiatus,

Thank you for sharing. How was he for timing?

Pretty accurate. I believe SunshineChick also said his timing was accurate for her as well.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2017, 07:29:14 PM »
He saw me getting some money in July, I have that money, I didn't even ask about money, he told me that they want me to treat myself, am in a bad habit of giving more to people than myself. He's also mAde another prediction this month so will update

He has been accurate for me as well.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2017, 12:16:39 PM »
All sorted now.  He had sent but didn't show up.  He's really spot on with energies isn't he?!

He picked up my situation very clearly without any information and one of his predictions manifested. I have a few more upcoming in a few weeks and then in October so I'll update when they happen

Offline Epic08

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2017, 09:59:52 AM »
Is anyone having a hard time getting a hold of Micah? I emailed him days ago and haven't heard from him

Offline monika

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2017, 02:40:48 AM »
I had a reading with him and he definitely nailed past and present. His predictions are positive . He gave me a specific date for contact so we will see. How is he with timeframes? Are they accurate ?

Offline monika

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2017, 03:11:04 AM »
He wasn't accurate for me, sadly.
Even on past and present or in terms of predictions??

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2017, 04:29:27 AM »
He told me I would get contact on August 5 and it came the 9th. So not far off. Also, he was the only one who picked up back in may that I wouldn't hear from/see someone until August.

Offline whskers

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2017, 02:43:12 AM »
I had a reading with him and he definitely nailed past and present. His predictions are positive . He gave me a specific date for contact so we will see. How is he with timeframes? Are they accurate ?

When is prediction due?

Offline monika

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2017, 03:04:49 AM »

When is prediction due?
Beginning of September, Christina and majority of others gave me the same timeframe .

Offline whskers

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2017, 03:15:20 AM »

When is prediction due?
Beginning of September, Christina and majority of others gave me the same timeframe .

Ok just wondering. If you can update if it happens or not.

Offline monika

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2017, 11:36:13 PM »
I will definitely update. Did anyone had rsome predictions that manifested recently?