Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 152540 times)

Offline Esse

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #555 on: January 19, 2022, 10:10:26 AM »
There is a blog post on his website explaining about the free will thing, worth a read - he got 2/4 predictions right for me. 

Offline nsswanny

« Reply #556 on: July 08, 2022, 11:09:51 AM »
I bought an email reading with Micah 2 years ago. I forgot about it until I was cleaning out my computer and found it again, so figured I'd read it before deleting. It was actually very spot on for the situation that I had asked about. Said that my ex wouldn't be coming back and that I need to prepare myself for someone new coming into my life that September. Well, I didn't ever hear from my ex again (aside from him looking at my IG stories, which doesn't count), and I did meet someone that fall (more in October for an in person meeting but I don't remember if we connected on an app in September because I deleted the conversation. Either way, October is close enough to September).

Offline Papusica

« Reply #557 on: July 08, 2022, 06:19:54 PM »
I had a 30 min reading with him yesterday. He spent 25 minutes explaining why people get jealous blah blah horrible. Total scam

pfizer

« Reply #558 on: July 09, 2022, 12:51:55 AM »
i think email reading he can focus better and there is no time limit; so he will for sure answer questions. i tried his email readings few times and they are ok; overall direction he is correct but not much details

I had a 30 min reading with him yesterday. He spent 25 minutes explaining why people get jealous blah blah horrible. Total scam

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #559 on: July 27, 2022, 02:17:54 PM »
Has anyone ordered a general reading special from Micah? Has anyone received yet? It is said that the delivery date is on the 25th, and still no email yet from Micah

pfizer

« Reply #560 on: July 28, 2022, 04:50:03 AM »
i just got mine
it said like 10 - 12 working days mon to friday; i got mine slightly late.
i really dont know how to think about his reading
it's about a poi, i am sure very sure he nailed the personality 100% but what he can see is really instant; it's nothing far ahead prediction
because what he said is actually happening NOW...
not saying i am disappointed afterall its very cheap
but i guess i will only go to him with new career issues.

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #561 on: July 28, 2022, 05:08:43 AM »
He is good with what’s coming up for me up to 6 months, so I read with Kisha for long term predictions, and Micah for near future. He can describe the events and personality accurately but when it comes to people who are involved, he mixes up people. He described my mum as a man in my family but he nailed her personality

Offline bonba

« Reply #562 on: February 04, 2023, 02:57:46 PM »
hiis reading was very generic and he spoke about things that are not eve important but them there was no accuracy . I read with him more than 2 years ago . he was wrong about anything he said . I did not see any ability in him to predict the future but he was not right about the current either

Offline Onyx

« Reply #563 on: March 06, 2023, 05:47:50 PM »
He wasn't accurate for me. Said things would improve and I would have more say in the relationship by June.  Never happened.  I asked about the wife and he immediately said,  oh 10 of swords and tower, they will divorce. Said it too quickly to seem legitimate. This was a year ago.  Unless it's this June. Kisha had said we would have moments of conversation in a period of 7. That would  make it this June,  so guess I will see.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #564 on: March 22, 2023, 07:30:37 AM »
Has anyone had a general reading with him without asking any questions about a specific topic or person? If so, would you recommend?

Offline Lys

« Reply #565 on: March 22, 2023, 11:04:11 AM »
Has anyone had a general reading with him without asking any questions about a specific topic or person? If so, would you recommend?

Yea prediction never happened

Offline jackY

« Reply #566 on: March 22, 2023, 09:56:54 PM »
He was accurate at picking up on someone's personality and that he was  not to be trusted. Other than that, all of his predictions were waaaay off.