Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153883 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #525 on: December 06, 2020, 05:33:24 PM »
Yona has seen peoples cards stop and it did mean the end of life.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #526 on: December 06, 2020, 05:52:35 PM »

He didn´t say my cards stopped. He said he could see a year out. And I asked if things were moving fast and he said yes, that is the reason. Yona also told people in many ocassions that she couldn´t see further than 6 months or something.

Two I know of when told she couldn't see further passed away.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #527 on: December 06, 2020, 06:06:26 PM »

He didn´t say my cards stopped. He said he could see a year out. And I asked if things were moving fast and he said yes, that is the reason. Yona also told people in many ocassions that she couldn´t see further than 6 months or something.

I see, they contacted you to tell you that they passed away. I see.

Yes because that is exactly how people find out someone passed away. They can only be told by the deceased person.

Offline Esse

« Reply #528 on: December 06, 2020, 09:59:42 PM »
This isn't an exact science, I doubt very much Micah saw the end of the road and showed surprise - he's been wrong for like 50% of the people on this thread and there was plenty of people of Yona's thread who said she was wrong and one guy on the SPS forum said that Yona told him she was wrong and offered him a refund. 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #529 on: December 06, 2020, 11:17:22 PM »

And Yona has told many that she couldn´t see further than a specific time. It just happens that I am talking about Micah and some people keep talking about Yona.

Right, but Yona has always provided why. I've had her say "you have to meet the KoW" or "you need to experience this" before calling back. She's never said to me that she just can't see further.

My friend has been reading with Yona for quite a few years, and Yona has given her nonreads. In those nonreads Yona still have predictions that did happen, but she didn’t see far out. One time Yona told her she was seeing like 6 weeks out. The interesting thing is what Yona predicted happened a year later. So, what Yona thought was a nonread still happened. She didn’t tell my friend why she only saw 6 weeks out. She turned out to be accurate. She reminded me of this when I told her I asked about the fast moving card reading she had.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #530 on: December 07, 2020, 12:39:50 AM »
Last time I read with Micah I had a non read as he said he couldn't pick anything up at all.

Over that period of time my life was bleh, lockdown etc etc and nothing happening so I am not surprised.

I often wonder how psychics are managing with predictions these days as life has been at a standstill for many

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #531 on: December 17, 2020, 11:24:10 PM »
Does anyone know in an email reading with Micah what any numbers signify? I’ve had my first email reading with him he’s so spot on ! I was so shocked just waiting to see what pans. The reading was not positive but I was expecting that he was so detailed things I didn’t tell him I literally only asked him one question on email which was pretty vague

Offline Kat23

« Reply #532 on: December 18, 2020, 05:35:57 PM »
I had several email readings from micah. I've never spoken to him over the phone.

Without providing any information, micah was accurate in his readings on the past /current events. Just the interpretation of the events are inaccurate.

When it comes to POI.. he saw the ending in last reading but on current reading, he sees reconciliation. I doubt as we have zero contact for almost a year.  As for new person coming in.... many readers have predicted, but they are all wrong.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #533 on: December 29, 2020, 12:20:23 AM »
Well he’s told me about reconciliation and an ending too but no contact for over a year from POI so I doubt it too. He told me another someone new but I’m not sure really will have to see how it goes I’m not getting my hopes up

Offline britbrat

« Reply #534 on: January 18, 2021, 06:36:29 AM »
Interesting. He gave me one of the best generals I’ve ever had. Quite a bit manifested and he was correct about what I do and his career predictions are in line with when I am supposed to graduate. All of his love life and personal life predictions manifested for me as well!

Did Micah stop being accurate for you? I noticed you posted you didn’t have any predictions happen for you. Did the career stuff change?

Offline cinderella

« Reply #535 on: January 19, 2021, 03:34:07 AM »
I just ordered a general outlook email. Kisha saw a romance starting for me in this month.  I'm still waiting to see if what she says happened in her general email outlook happens. Maybe he might pick up what she did. Will update when I get his reading

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #536 on: January 23, 2021, 08:55:27 AM »
He was really accurate on my current situation and picked up lot of things. Hope that his predictions will come true.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #537 on: January 24, 2021, 02:30:31 PM »

I think what Micah was trying to tell you is you are going to die fast then. I personally trust him, had predictions pass from him.

@Cancerbumble. Yes, Karma. Start blaming your own group piece of shit

Go to your group of psycopaths and try gaslighting them. Your karma and bullshit.

Again, you’re screenshotting things that I’m not involved in? This is a weird flex but ok.

Offline cinderella

« Reply #538 on: February 16, 2021, 05:22:20 AM »
Got my general email outlook. not  sure what I thin we shall see. he saw or a romantic interest, a guy I haven' met yet and would be soon. I don' think him and kisha saw the same person (Idk  who she saw, she just said something starting last month) he said a guy I haven't met yet but would soon. Waiing on other things t see if either will be correct forme

Offline Kaz

« Reply #539 on: April 29, 2021, 05:24:16 AM »
I recently got a one question career related prediction from Micah. He is such a kind person, I will update if it comes to pass.

anything