Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153354 times)

Offline doubleoh8

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2017, 09:19:52 PM »
Super thanks

Offline whskers

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2017, 06:33:09 PM »
During the 1sr week of September, Micah predicted that me and my guy will have a small clarifying conversation and it will be positive and it will happen in 3. So I was thinking 3 weeks.. which didn't happen. And on October 3 we were celebrating his bday but still nothing happened. But the prediction passed yesterday, October 13. We did have a conversation and he responded positively. He has another prediction in 6 weeks. :)

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2017, 10:55:00 PM »
Yup. I emailed him weeks ago he never responded

Offline britbrat

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2017, 12:17:06 AM »
I think Micah might be a professor he mentioned something about grading exams or something when I emailed to find out when he was available a few weeks ago. He ended up scheduling me on a Saturday. I recently had 2 predictions he made in the spring happen. I sold the house purchased when my ex and I first married and also the car he purchased me in 2014. I moved into my new house last month and purchased a sweet new ride. He was pretty accurate with the time frame, but it may have been a coincidence but my offer was accepted on Sept 25th and he said he was getting 2 and 5. He has had a few hits for me.

Offline lalala369

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2017, 10:29:33 AM »
I emailed him on Monday however have had no response from him... does he usually email back to confirm he got yours?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2017, 09:18:06 PM »
Just an update on Micah--He made two positive predictions that never came to pass and I doubt they will. Timeframes came and went. Doubt I will read with him again. He also never responded to my last email so, not great customer service.

Offline lalala369

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2017, 03:26:17 AM »
I got my reading on time.. Micah seemed very accurate in the way he described my POIs current behaviour and even my current state of mind (without asking him to)
He gave me a prediction of contact and saw a 3 and a 7 (this could be days or weeks) or just something pertinent to a 3 and a 7. Any ideas of what date this could be ?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Offline whskers

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2017, 05:20:00 AM »
Micah gave me a prediction in September and said 3, 3 weeks passed, nope. Oct 3 passed, nope. Then it happened October 13. It was probably 5 weeks after the prediction.

Offline lalala369

« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2017, 08:15:42 PM »
Any updates on this reader ?

Thanks !

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2018, 06:53:08 PM »
Read with him recently, a kind man, generous with time and willing to make clients. Warned me of something and since then I have skeptical as he s so right about THAT. Also mentioned a few aspects of my current life and I was blown away. I will update in a few months if his major predictions happen or not.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2018, 06:55:18 PM »
Had high hopes for this one but nope. He was insistent on a "10" happening with regards to something for work. He thought it was October because even 10 weeks from our reading would've been October...he didn't feel it was 10 months at all. Well nothing happened.

yea he didn't work at all for me either, nothing he said happened.

Offline sgrd

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2018, 07:38:07 PM »
Same here. Tried him three times now, I think? Not only has nothing come to pass, he also NEVER replies if you have a question regarding your reading (I've only had the e-mail reading done)

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2018, 07:42:37 PM »
That’s odd! He always responds to me. In fact I asked for some clarity on a past reading I had last month.. and he said let’s just do a quick 10 min call this weekend? I’m like ok cool. So we set up a time this weekend:/

Offline sgrd

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2018, 07:59:51 PM »
That’s odd! He always responds to me. In fact I asked for some clarity on a past reading I had last month.. and he said let’s just do a quick 10 min call this weekend? I’m like ok cool. So we set up a time this weekend:/

I can't do phone readings :( I'm in Belgium so I have to 'take what I can get'

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2018, 08:02:46 PM »
Not even through Skype?

anything