Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 152594 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2017, 03:16:09 AM »
He was wrong for me as well. At for timeframes. Nothing he said happened.  He's really nice though

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2017, 12:25:55 PM »
Micah's predictions for August never occurred

Offline monika

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2017, 02:56:45 AM »
Any updates on him??

Offline Epic08

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2017, 03:07:59 AM »
He predicted some thoughts and feelings that I would experience that have come to pass. I have a bigger prediction coming in 2 weeks so I'll report back then. He did read the present very well without any information from me.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2017, 08:11:53 PM »
He has been correct for me. Most recently some predictions happen regarding my ex and I deciding on schools for the kids. I a move he gave me a number 11 and said it could be November.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2017, 09:06:40 PM »
He has been correct for me. Most recently some predictions happen regarding my ex and I deciding on schools for the kids. I a move he gave me a number 11 and said it could be November.

I'm glad to see people having success with him. I was worried when I saw a number of people saying he had been wrong. He was one of my recent reads after a long break and I really liked him. I liked that he specifically told me to not give him any information past a question. (And I just kept it as "What do you see happening with me and x?" to keep it as vague as I could.) He gave me a number with his prediction but told me that he doesn't like to give timing as it isn't as important as the outcome itself and also said that sometimes even though he says a number he can be wrong. (He told me he gave a client a 6, and he thought it was 6 weeks and it turned out to be June). I like that he was honest about his weak points at least. But he was correct about current situations and with some details about my POI's personality. He was also correct about some feelings and thoughts that I would go through. I have a lot of predictions from him so hopefully he will be correct!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2017, 09:22:08 PM »
He was totally wrong for me. Regarding poi and how things would workout. The other prediction I should know mid October. Will update if it happens

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2017, 01:24:43 AM »
Micah's timeframes for me regarding a previous POI have come and gone. He has since pushed them to October and told me my (then) current POI and the former would both be in my life. Currently, neither are. I'd pass on Micah in the future.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2017, 02:00:54 AM »
Micah got a financial prediction right for me. It was aligned with Kisha and Yona. He saw a 15 and that was on August 23. He said it felt soon and it could be the 15th of the month. His numbers are also further out than I would like at times, but he has been consistent for me.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2017, 03:35:26 PM »
Mmm! But you say his dates are out?

I have read this forum for a long time and been a member for years. What I learned generally from readers and people on this board is to focus on outcome over timeframes. In cases I have had timeframes to the day from some readers. I have had predictions happen further out but it correlated with the number given (example 4 could be April and I thought 4 months from the reading.) I have read with Lady P for years and she rarely gives timeframes, but she has been consistently more Right than wrong and she's in my top 4 readers. Yonas timelines may happen further than she said they would. I guess it's how you approach readings. If you focus on numbers so much that you overlook the outcome panned out as said by a reader or readers than you will often be disappointed. If you focus on the outcome in a reasonable time line, you won't be disappointed as often. Example - once Lady P saw an unlikely outcome for me. It was almost off the wall. She saw the sun and said it would happen in the spring, but it actually happened mid-August. The outcome was exact and it was sunny, just not the season she anticipated. So while I am grateful that 3 readers got this outcome and timing accurate I would not be disappointed if it were off. Or of the 9 was 9 weeks or months and not September.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 03:49:13 PM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2017, 04:56:17 PM »
Mmm! But you say his dates are out?

I have read this forum for a long time and been a member for years. What I learned generally from readers and people on this board is to focus on outcome over timeframes. In cases I have had timeframes to the day from some readers. I have had predictions happen further out but it correlated with the number given (example 4 could be April and I thought 4 months from the reading.) I have read with Lady P for years and she rarely gives timeframes, but she has been consistently more Right than wrong and she's in my top 4 readers. Yonas timelines may happen further than she said they would. I guess it's how you approach readings. If you focus on numbers so much that you overlook the outcome panned out as said by a reader or readers than you will often be disappointed. If you focus on the outcome in a reasonable time line, you won't be disappointed as often. Example - once Lady P saw an unlikely outcome for me. It was almost off the wall. She saw the sun and said it would happen in the spring, but it actually happened mid-August. The outcome was exact and it was sunny, just not the season she anticipated. So while I am grateful that 3 readers got this outcome and timing accurate I would not be disappointed if it were off. Or of the 9 was 9 weeks or months and not September.

^this! It's hard to not focus on timing sometimes, but its important to focus on the outcome. (Something, funnily enough, Micah advised me to remember. He was one of my more recent reads after a long break from them. He doesnt like to give timing but gave me certain numbers and said how it could be X days or that corresponding month but felt it could be in that many weeks, so we shall see! Trying to not focus on the timing so much as the outcome)

It's been happening more recently lately that predictions have been happening, just a year past the fact! (for example, in 2016 I had a reading that said a certain something would happen within 4 weeks or in a certain month, and it didn't happen in 2016 so I thought they were wrong. It occurred this year, in that time frame (like 4 weeks from the date of the reading just this year or in this year's month). I had read with Lady P a LOOONG time ago, and she never gave me any timing other than saying it will take a while. I had a reading with Yona as well and she told me that I would experience a "minor setback" and explained it wouldnt be all that serious just a small bump in the road and said it was coming within weeks from the reading date. Something small did happen within a few weeks and I assumed it must be that and assumed that it was even more minor than she had expressed. ...until this past week (over a month after the reading) that left me saying "OH! THIS is it!". That was really the only thing she gave me timing on. Unfortunately in my case, even though I have seen many of her predictions pass, she wasnt able to complete my reading and felt that certain things needed to happen before she would be able to see everything for me.

I am glad to see people have success with Micah! (and Yona too!).

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2017, 05:25:25 PM »
Hopeful -- do you think the fact that predictions are happening more now is related to getting less readings? Or simply that the timing was off?

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2017, 06:05:44 PM »
I think it's a mix of both really. I really think a lot of it could be that I'm getting a lot less readings. I took such a large break from them altogether and only recently got a couple because i had seen a lot of movement. It's possible that because I let go things were able to happen. I noticed too that some of the predictions that happened were things I had forgotten had even been told to me! It was only after things happened that I randomly remembered or that I was going through my notes out of curiosity and was like OH WAIT!

It's possible some of the timing was just off too. No one is perfect, and I think I've read on here before of people who have had things happen years after the prediction. My best advice is to not get constant readings; it will only leave you feeling more anxious if you're not seeing things happen and keep spending money on more and more readings. Follow your heart. I spent way too long at the start of my breakup/reading binge listening to psychics telling me to leave him alone and never talk and I know now that that definitely damaged things in the long run. Try perhaps waiting until you see enough movement before getting another reading. (Just general advice here for anyone). I dont mean just one small text or a facebook like. Wait until several conversations or for things to feel like they are reaching a good spot with your situation before getting another reading (if you still feel the urge to read at that point of course!).

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2017, 06:14:44 PM »
I think it's a mix of both really. I really think a lot of it could be that I'm getting a lot less readings. I took such a large break from them altogether and only recently got a couple because i had seen a lot of movement. It's possible that because I let go things were able to happen. I noticed too that some of the predictions that happened were things I had forgotten had even been told to me! It was only after things happened that I randomly remembered or that I was going through my notes out of curiosity and was like OH WAIT!

It's possible some of the timing was just off too. No one is perfect, and I think I've read on here before of people who have had things happen years after the prediction. My best advice is to not get constant readings; it will only leave you feeling more anxious if you're not seeing things happen and keep spending money on more and more readings. Follow your heart. I spent way too long at the start of my breakup/reading binge listening to psychics telling me to leave him alone and never talk and I know now that that definitely damaged things in the long run. Try perhaps waiting until you see enough movement before getting another reading. (Just general advice here for anyone). I dont mean just one small text or a facebook like. Wait until several conversations or for things to feel like they are reaching a good spot with your situation before getting another reading (if you still feel the urge to read at that point of course!).

Thanks for this. I am trying to take a break from readings and have cut way back, but would still like to make it a bigger break where I really let go.

I'm appreciate what you said, and am curious about the part where you said advice to not contact damaged things in the long run. My situation is that I am in a mode of waiting / hoping to hear from a POI and I have received mixed advice. Many say to let him contact (so that's what I've been going with) but some say it's ok to reach out every once in a while (with no expectations). Some say that keeping lightly in touch is the better approach.

We dropped out of touch about 3 months ago and it wasn't a result of anything bad happening -- no arguments or issues... Of course the fact that he's not reaching out may show lack of interest or readiness or availability... but I do know this POI is struggling with a lot of baggage plus life challenges now. I wonder if you could elaborate on what you are saying about how the advice to not talk damaged things, and/or what you might do differently??

Thx

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2017, 07:40:46 PM »
I'll PM you the details of that one so as not to give too much away on the public board :)

anything