Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153736 times)

Offline seeker123

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #285 on: April 14, 2020, 03:59:01 AM »
I'm debating between 1 question email reading vs general reading. Any recommendations?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #286 on: April 14, 2020, 04:09:37 AM »
For the first reading I’d do a phone reading.  Micah is excellent but please remember not to get your hopes up as he does not connect with everyone.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #287 on: April 14, 2020, 04:20:29 AM »
I'm debating between 1 question email reading vs general reading. Any recommendations?

Definitely do phone for the first. I did 15 and ended up going 30. He’s so generous with his time and won’t stop until he’s done.

Offline chi109862

« Reply #288 on: April 14, 2020, 05:49:25 PM »
I just read with Micah and am50/50 on some of the stuff he said and wanted to know if others had a similar experience.

Loved his personality and energy, really enjoyed talking with him! I asked him about two different people (current guy and ex)
He was spot on with current guy, and in general about the types of guys I go for. He had my personality down completely as well.

He was a little more positive about my ex than I would have expected to hear. We havent spoke in like 6 months, but he thought after 2/3 months of silence we would be talking again. He didnt't rly pick up (or at least mention)on the fact that we haven't communicated in a long time. He thinks there's hope for reconciling but I just don't see it. I was almost hoping he would say that he wouldn't reach out again so I wouldn't anticipate it but literally every single person I have talked to said it would happen, and it hasn't. Sorry for the rant, haha :)

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #289 on: April 14, 2020, 08:26:36 PM »
Is he good with specific questions?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #290 on: April 14, 2020, 08:34:39 PM »

I'm coming at you with all pending predictions, since we just read for the first time yesterday. However, I will say that he asked me up front if I wanna go general or if I have something specific on my mind. While I shared what I had on my mind and we started there, I appreciated that it didn't hold him back from going all over the board for what he saw for me. Some would relate back to my original specific. At the end, I had some clarifying questions and he was more than generous in coming back to those.

I have to say, there are a few predictions he made about things I told him NOTHING about (and quite frankly haven't told anyone really about) that I am really curious about seeing pass. It was wild that he saw those things. While I didn't ask specifically, they are things that weigh heavily on my heart daily for a few years now.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #291 on: April 14, 2020, 10:52:55 PM »
I had a call with him about a week ago and I asked if POI was in a relationship with a new girl (poi is female and I am as well but we date both genders). Micah said he actually saw a guy around her instead of a female and I believe he got that wrong. He said it was a guy from her past that’s been hanging around her but I am almost positive she recently started seeing a new girl. He gave me a 3-6 to get contact so we’ll see...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #292 on: April 15, 2020, 12:18:37 AM »

I'm coming at you with all pending predictions, since we just read for the first time yesterday. However, I will say that he asked me up front if I wanna go general or if I have something specific on my mind. While I shared what I had on my mind and we started there, I appreciated that it didn't hold him back from going all over the board for what he saw for me. Some would relate back to my original specific. At the end, I had some clarifying questions and he was more than generous in coming back to those.

I have to say, there are a few predictions he made about things I told him NOTHING about (and quite frankly haven't told anyone really about) that I am really curious about seeing pass. It was wild that he saw those things. While I didn't ask specifically, they are things that weigh heavily on my heart daily for a few years now.

I read with Micah a year ago. It was a 3 month outlook. He got the present very accurate, but non of the predictions happened.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #293 on: April 15, 2020, 12:38:22 AM »
Micah is good all around for me.. past, present and future. Very in depth.. predictions that seem super left field, happen. He’s also followed up to see how things are going as I am a pretty regular customer. I usually have a target question but my end of year reading was general.. he went out about 8 months with the reading and so far I’m legit on target with what he predicted (good and bad) lol 

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #294 on: April 15, 2020, 12:41:58 AM »
Hes been good at randomly predicting pregnancy.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #295 on: April 15, 2020, 12:55:12 AM »
He's truly the nicest guy. I really wish he worked for me. 😔

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #296 on: April 15, 2020, 01:11:11 AM »
Micah is good all around for me.. past, present and future. Very in depth.. predictions that seem super left field, happen. He’s also followed up to see how things are going as I am a pretty regular customer. I usually have a target question but my end of year reading was general.. he went out about 8 months with the reading and so far I’m legit on target with what he predicted (good and bad) lol
How often do you read with him?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #297 on: April 15, 2020, 01:16:39 AM »
Every couple months unless I need a follow up.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #298 on: April 15, 2020, 01:18:12 AM »
Would you say AriesIntuition is the strongest of the three that read from her site?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #299 on: April 15, 2020, 01:26:14 AM »
I just had this debate with a friend... l like them both. Their styles are so very different though. Micah has been the more detailed of the two however. I’ve read with Aries longer and she’s good with the big picture. I deviate a tiny bit more to Micah lately.

anything