Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154494 times)

Offline Lyssa

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #240 on: January 06, 2020, 08:28:50 PM »
That’s impressive that he knew that! I’m sorry to hear he was right about stuff going downhill.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #241 on: January 06, 2020, 09:48:14 PM »
That’s impressive that he knew that! I’m sorry to hear he was right about stuff going downhill.
No worries

POI has commitment issues so I wasn’t super surprised but I was caught off guard since he had been putting in so much effort up until that point.
New guy where are you? lol He’s supposed to be super attractive according to descriptions I’ve gotten from the readers

Offline Jeni

« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2020, 08:05:02 AM »
So im thinking of getting a reading with Micah as you guys sound so pleased with his reading and his ethics. Just a q, how does he compare with readers like Mattie and Yona. I read with both.

pfizer

« Reply #243 on: January 15, 2020, 05:02:00 AM »
i ordered one q email emailing on 1st january and till now i havent receive anything from him
so i sent him an email to ask if he even got my request & payment...
let's see how it goes....

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #244 on: January 15, 2020, 06:29:10 AM »
i ordered one q email emailing on 1st january and till now i havent receive anything from him

Hi Pfizer. I don't think Micah and Kisha count the business day they receive the order. Could be wrong, but I know Kisha doesn't. That means it would be 10-12 business days from the 2nd, so like the 16th, 17th, or 20th, but I've emailed Micah before to inquire and he was responsive and nice and let me know when he has it in his schedule. Hopefully you'll hear back from him soon.

Question for anyone who's read with him - have any of you had a prediction about an issue that will result in a brief break or pause in your relationship? I have that prediction and I just want to know what others' experience were surrounding that if they have. Thanks!

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #245 on: January 15, 2020, 07:18:24 AM »

Did you send an email after your purchase? You’re supposed to send an email either with your question or that you paid for s general reading. Then he will confirm within a day or two.

Offline cake101

« Reply #246 on: January 15, 2020, 03:27:48 PM »

Hi Pfizer. I don't think Micah and Kisha count the business day they receive the order. Could be wrong, but I know Kisha doesn't. That means it would be 10-12 business days from the 2nd, so like the 16th, 17th, or 20th, but I've emailed Micah before to inquire and he was responsive and nice and let me know when he has it in his schedule. Hopefully you'll hear back from him soon.

Question for anyone who's read with him - have any of you had a prediction about an issue that will result in a brief break or pause in your relationship? I have that prediction and I just want to know what others' experience were surrounding that if they have. Thanks!

He did predict for me the first time I read with him that things would get better between us but we were going to hit another issue that was going to result in a pause with our connection again which did happen

Offline KT2019

« Reply #247 on: January 15, 2020, 03:51:51 PM »
I had a phone reading with Micah on Dec 10th. He said he saw my ex got into a minor life experience in a 1 and it will make him think of me and contact me in a 4. He said it could be 4 weeks or 4th of a month. I specifically asked if it could take as long as till April. He said no. Most likely in January.

So January 4th and 4 weeks have passed since. I got nothing from my ex.
He unfollowed me from IG on Christmas Eve and he was celebrated new year with his new date.

So I guess Micah’s prediction didn’t work for me. I emailed him twice to inform him since he told me to give him updates. I heard nothing from Micah.

I did hope his predictions come true, he sounded very confident while reading for me and I could resonate with his descriptions of the relationship and my ex’s character.

Just FYI to you all.

Offline user5942

« Reply #248 on: January 15, 2020, 04:31:53 PM »
Psychics really can’t peg timing

If you only read with him on Dec 10, that’s very quick for any prediction to manifest...

Offline KT2019

« Reply #249 on: January 15, 2020, 05:13:59 PM »
Psychics really can’t peg timing

If you only read with him on Dec 10, that’s very quick for any prediction to manifest...

I considered that. But considering the circumstances that I am in, things are not getting better. Just worse. I don’t see how my ex goes from deleting me off his SNS to contacting me out of nowhere.

Offline user5942

« Reply #250 on: January 15, 2020, 06:08:41 PM »
Never say never

Mine last year took a 180

Offline Anon

« Reply #251 on: January 15, 2020, 08:15:31 PM »
That's not good. Combined with taking forever to deliver anything, it does not seem right.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #252 on: January 15, 2020, 08:34:56 PM »
I had a phone reading with Micah on Dec 10th. He said he saw my ex got into a minor life experience in a 1 and it will make him think of me and contact me in a 4. He said it could be 4 weeks or 4th of a month. I specifically asked if it could take as long as till April. He said no. Most likely in January.

He unfollowed me from IG on Christmas Eve and he was celebrated new year with his new date.

So I guess Micah’s prediction didn’t work for me. I emailed him twice to inform him since he told me to give him updates. I heard nothing from Micah.

I did hope his predictions come true, he sounded very confident while reading for me and I could resonate with his descriptions of the relationship and my ex’s character.

Just FYI to you all.

Ouch. I could feel the pain in your words here. Its good to be hopeful but it could also be that Micah was just plain wrong. I give you the advice Kisha gave to me. Regarding my poi she sees a connection and romantic feelings but sees no action attached to the thoughts as far out as she can see. And she advised that we have to live our lives based on what is presented before us at present. It makes no sense floating off in dream land. So if he has blocked you and is staying away, try to accept the reality in front of you and live your life accordingly. If he is destined to return, free will, LOA, heaven, nor hell will prevent that. Wishing you peace in this painful time!

I agree with this 100%. Grieve the loss and live your life. It’s hard, but really nothing a psychic says about the future can change the reality right now, and I think prolongs the healing process.

Offline KT2019

« Reply #253 on: January 16, 2020, 12:41:18 AM »

Just FYI to you all.

Ouch. I could feel the pain in your words here. Its good to be hopeful but it could also be that Micah was just plain wrong. I give you the advice Kisha gave to me. Regarding my poi she sees a connection and romantic feelings but sees no action attached to the thoughts as far out as she can see. And she advised that we have to live our lives based on what is presented before us at present. It makes no sense floating off in dream land. So if he has blocked you and is staying away, try to accept the reality in front of you and live your life accordingly. If he is destined to return, free will, LOA, heaven, nor hell will prevent that. Wishing you peace in this painful time!

Yeah, that is true. It is not worth it to live a life hoping for some miracles based on psychic’s words. I called them to get some answers and it turned out wrong, I just have to accept that. Many of the recommended psychics said he’d return but the reality is he is out there somewhere making a new life without me. If meant to be, he’ll find his way back into my life. If not, someone new will come to me.

Also for everyone else, I’m not saying Micah is bad. He was very good, it is just that prediction didn’t pan out for me.

Offline KT2019

« Reply #254 on: January 16, 2020, 12:47:03 AM »

Just FYI to you all.

I agree with this 100%. Grieve the loss and live your life. It’s hard, but really nothing a psychic says about the future can change the reality right now, and I think prolongs the healing process.

Yeah. I think we all call psychics to get some amount of hopes but it’ll reach a point where we say enough is enough and just accept the reality. I looked into my situation and I realized that if my ex came back to me now, it’d be hard to forgive him for hurting me and making me wait. If I live my life and coincidentally we cross paths again, it’d be an easier way to renew a relationship. If not, a better guy will come.