Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153833 times)

Offline Love221

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2019, 09:53:23 PM »
I’m still waiting on my email reading, it’s been over a week. Does anyone know about how long it takes him to respond?

Offline Love221

« Reply #181 on: August 01, 2019, 10:44:52 PM »
I figured.. how was the email reading? I was nervous about the email verses phone.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2019, 05:50:54 AM »
Is he good over phone or email?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2019, 06:07:32 AM »
Is he good over phone or email?

Email reading was good but prediction did not happen. It was supposed to happen in April.

He was very nice on phone, but most of the reading did not resonate. One prediction happened though.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2019, 09:56:43 PM »
Another hit from Micah, said a reconciliation between a friend I would happen in a 2. Lo and behold, another prediction comes to pass from Micah today.

Can I ask what the 2 ended up referring to?!

Offline Love221

« Reply #185 on: August 07, 2019, 11:58:49 PM »
Does anyone know the average time to receive email reading? It says 10 business days but I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks now!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #186 on: August 08, 2019, 03:48:12 AM »
Does anyone know the average time to receive email reading? It says 10 business days but I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks now!

I got in one week but it was in April. I would send him a reminder. He is responsive.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #187 on: August 08, 2019, 11:49:19 PM »
Yes the date of the reconciliation/truce occurred on Aug 2.

Thanks! The numbers are kinda frustrating to me cause they can mean so many things!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2019, 12:02:39 AM »
I agree - she is a very sweet person and seems to really care

I didn’t want to read with her after all the drama that played out on here but just wanted to second this

Just got my email reading back from Micah I like his style and he seems in line with my best readers so will update if predictions happen.

He did say I worried too much because of my past and he is right with that and that I need to concentrate on where I am now instead of looking backwards expecting the worst.   His prediction is that things will all fall into place where I need them too not necessarily where I want them too so not sure if that is a cop out or a real prediction.

In the past he was really good for career but not my love life

She? Micah is a man.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2019, 12:06:58 AM »

Ha! Posted on the wrong thread my bad!

I agree - she is a very sweet person and seems to really care

I didn’t want to read with her after all the drama that played out on here but just wanted to second this

Just got my email reading back from Micah I like his style and he seems in line with my best readers so will update if predictions happen.

He did say I worried too much because of my past and he is right with that and that I need to concentrate on where I am now instead of looking backwards expecting the worst.   His prediction is that things will all fall into place where I need them too not necessarily where I want them too so not sure if that is a cop out or a real prediction.

In the past he was really good for career but not my love life

She? Micah is a man.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2019, 04:06:33 PM »
Hey y'all!

Has one of Micah's predictions ever happened for you but not with the person he described. In my case I am almost positive that the prediction is happening, however, he specifically said a BLONDE woman, but this woman is brunette.

Its a negative prediction and he just told me I would be distancing myself, not a big fight. I am very upset with her, but have chosen to not say anything and just want to distance myself. The number he gave has nothing to do with it unless you count this morning at 9AM me finding out even more about what she is doing that is upsetting me...

But yeah, he ever get someone's hair color wrong? I really would not like to have to be in any similar situation anytime soon.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2019, 09:23:24 PM »
Could be a woman who’s naturally blonde, do you know if she dyes her hair?  ;)

Hey y'all!

Has one of Micah's predictions ever happened for you but not with the person he described. In my case I am almost positive that the prediction is happening, however, he specifically said a BLONDE woman, but this woman is brunette.

Its a negative prediction and he just told me I would be distancing myself, not a big fight. I am very upset with her, but have chosen to not say anything and just want to distance myself. The number he gave has nothing to do with it unless you count this morning at 9AM me finding out even more about what she is doing that is upsetting me...

But yeah, he ever get someone's hair color wrong? I really would not like to have to be in any similar situation anytime soon.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #192 on: August 13, 2019, 07:29:59 AM »
Hey y'all!

He told me something similar: a close friend who is blond. I am 100% sure that I don't have such a close friend. So he's been definitely wrong.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2019, 05:14:49 AM »
Micah had a big relationship hit for me. I am in a long-standing relationship, so this is not related to an ex. His reading was in line with Kisha and very accurate. This was all from a general outlook reading with no input from me other than my name. I think he may be underrated. He was very good for me. Gifted soul. Definitely worth a shot.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2019, 08:07:29 AM »
Could be a woman who’s naturally blonde, do you know if she dyes her hair?  ;)

Hey y'all!

She does dye her hair but it’s naturally brunette and dyed purple right now haha. Has been blond in the past. It’s quite the situation. She moved in with me because she left her abusive husband. I just kicked her out for reasons I can’t even begin to describe. At first the situation was I wanted to distance myself then two days later she was on my couch two days later and she’s still doing the same stuff I asked her to stop and talked to her about and yea. It ended up being more of a thing than distancing myself. But the way he described the person sounds exactly like her so I think he was right. Just not about the hair color.

anything