Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153885 times)

Offline Cc2019

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2019, 02:58:43 AM »
I cant stand the fact that his readings for me are almost always late and its like I wont ever get the reading if i dont reach out and ask where it is. Also, when i say thank you, he never bothers to reply and say ur welcome.... but what the heck.... results are results, so Im hooked  :P

Hahah yeah. He takes a while to get back to me too but then when he reads with me it’s so amazing lol. Keep us posted on the POI predictions!!

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #166 on: July 19, 2019, 07:17:13 PM »
Does he reply to confirm email readings? Ordered one a couple days ago and haven’t heard anything!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #167 on: July 19, 2019, 07:25:54 PM »
I don’t think he’s very responsive to emails 😂 but he’s lovely, and will always get your reading to you on time.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2019, 08:37:27 PM »
Thanks!

Offline Kat23

« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2019, 05:05:07 PM »
In Micah email reading, he said by end of july, I will get some disappointing news but it won't impact me...but I will be disappointed

I did hear news on an event taking place July 31 and that is good news so I thought that's was it...Micah is wrong..
Lo and behold on Monday, I  was invited to an event but got a text saying....." sorry" yep uninvited
 ..alittle disappointment but i move on....shit happens in life...my life...damn..
So Micah is right...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 11:39:20 AM by Kat23 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2019, 10:54:34 AM »
Can someone tell me to book a reading with him?

My last with him was years ago and I think I might like one

He's on Kisha's website, Clairvoyant Chat

Offline maggs30

« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2019, 06:49:31 PM »
Micah predicted a conversation about him and his feelings in a 2 which came 2 weeks after my reading. Then he said he saw another conversation in a 1 to 4 about our relationship as a whole. Yep came 4 weeks after the reading. He said he didn't see the conversations as being negative but the first one caused me to walk away and the second one we agreed to step back a little because he's really stressed. I wouldn't call today's a fight or negative. We both understand what the other needs and wants right now.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2019, 09:11:00 PM »
Do you feel that his email predictions are of the same quality as the telephonic ones? First predictions through email did not come to pass since he said by end of year 2018 /beginning of year of 2019. On a second email, he mentioned "In an 8" which could mean a lot (August, 8th of the month, 8 weeks - or probably with my luck 8 centuries..  :D)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2019, 09:22:25 PM »
Do you feel that his email predictions are of the same quality as the telephonic ones? First predictions through email did not come to pass since he said by end of year 2018 /beginning of year of 2019. On a second email, he mentioned "In an 8" which could mean a lot (August, 8th of the month, 8 weeks - or probably with my luck 8 centuries..  :D)

He hasn't been good with timing for me, but then no one has been.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2019, 10:37:07 PM »

He hasn't been good with timing for me, but then no one has been.

I would say this....when it comes to matters of the heart ..POI ...most readers get it wrong.. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2019, 04:23:38 AM »

His email reading did not happen for me. Timing was April and passed with no contact.
In phone reading he saw reconnection in May or in 5 weeks (it was in April) and interpreted that for POI. Interestingly, I reconciled with a friend in exact given timeframe that was a big thing in my life, but it was not POI. He was someone else.
The rest of the phone reading was non-sense lol

Offline Kat23

« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2019, 12:35:26 PM »
Everyone has different experiences with the reader..
I had one email reading and one phone call with Kisha and not one of her prediction come to pass. She does not connect with me but she did for others

I tried Micah.. and one negative prediction in july came to pass..

Offline jqc103

« Reply #177 on: July 27, 2019, 09:34:44 AM »
Email reading with Micah back in April... so far, his contact prediction hasn’t happened. His prediction in timing is in line with Matilda, sometime into the summer I will receive some sort of communication but they both said at this time, it won’t be anything romantic.

Micah said possibly in October POI will try to work her way “back into my heart” and Matilda says she doesn’t see things getting romantic until the fall, possibly November.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #178 on: July 27, 2019, 04:25:17 PM »
Micah predicted a conversation about him and his feelings in a 2 which came 2 weeks after my reading. Then he said he saw another conversation in a 1 to 4 about our relationship as a whole. Yep came 4 weeks after the reading. He said he didn't see the conversations as being negative but the first one caused me to walk away and the second one we agreed to step back a little because he's really stressed. I wouldn't call today's a fight or negative. We both understand what the other needs and wants right now.

That’s good that you figured it out together

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #179 on: August 01, 2019, 09:16:12 PM »
Any updates for Micah's general predictions?