Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153765 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2019, 04:19:59 PM »
Wow, I would love to experience that level of accuracy in the love department. He predicted that my poi would reach out in a 6 or something with a 6 and he said it could be 6 weeks or June. Well, 6 weeks passed and June is just abt done and still nothing. And ofcourse, nothing will occur in the next three days.

Me too ! I got 6 - 6 weeks or June . Haven’t heard a peep from him as of yet !

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #151 on: June 27, 2019, 04:46:42 PM »
Wow, I would love to experience that level of accuracy in the love department. He predicted that my poi would reach out in a 6 or something with a 6 and he said it could be 6 weeks or June. Well, 6 weeks passed and June is just abt done and still nothing. And ofcourse, nothing will occur in the next three days.

Something with a 6, and “could be this or that” are just possibilities of what the number could mean. I hope your POI reaches out soon 🤞

Offline maggs30

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2019, 04:08:51 AM »
Wow! That is all I am going to say right now. My pending predictions are for a 2 and a 1-4. That should be weeks or days since it is a current bf. I can say that he picked up and ex in my 1 single question email also. I am beyond impressed. Time will tell if his predictions pass but I am very optimistic. He is in line with Kisha and Gaylene on what he said and his timing. I think I need to stop letting my anxiety rule my life and my wallet. I will update soon.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2019, 06:25:22 PM »
I had another hit for June from him this week. He told me I would have an issue with a man I am close with about money. My brother owes me some money he borrowed for an investment. He got a bad deal and is actually going to lose money.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #154 on: June 29, 2019, 07:29:28 PM »
I had another hit for June from him this week. He told me I would have an issue with a man I am close with about money. My brother owes me some money he borrowed for an investment. He got a bad deal and is actually going to lose money.

That’s a great hit britbrat. I don’t have an urge to read with Micah but he seems good at practical, everyday type predictions.

If he has any big ones I’d love to hear.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2019, 01:29:27 AM »
Well I can safely say that Micah’s June predictions did not pan out for me. Lets see how the July predictions go.

Same here. I doubt this guy will turn around in two days and message me lol

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2019, 10:17:42 PM »
Hey everyone. Ive read with Micah for years and ive noticed that his numbers could literally mean the time of date. He had given me the number 8 once and I thought it was August or 8 weeks, and then I received a message from my POI at 8am.

Anyone else have love predictions with Michah that have played out?

Offline username1111

« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2019, 11:00:06 PM »
Hey everyone. Ive read with Micah for years and ive noticed that his numbers could literally mean the time of date. He had given me the number 8 once and I thought it was August or 8 weeks, and then I received a message from my POI at 8am.

Well... how relevant is that? if you use the 24h system, then you have 8:00 and 18:00. Then you can also count every hour n:08, n:18, n:28...
so 5 X 24 + 2... = 122 chances a day!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2019, 01:00:35 AM »

Focusing on the outcome alone, you got contact which so good. I focus more on outcomes than numbers. As far as love predictions I have gotten accurate predictions from Micah about my love life that came from general readings because I rarely ask about that part of my life.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2019, 01:28:15 AM »

Focusing on the outcome alone, you got contact which so good. I focus more on outcomes than numbers. As far as love predictions I have gotten accurate predictions from Micah about my love life that came from general readings because I rarely ask about that part of my life.

Completely agree! And that’s great to hear :)

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2019, 12:42:51 AM »
Micah might b right. He predicted July to be a money month for me. Just today I was told I was nominated for a promotion. Lets see how it pans out.

Wow congrats!! Hopefully it pans out for you. :)

Any success on the love predictions?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2019, 04:17:18 AM »
Micah might b right. He predicted July to be a money month for me. Just today I was told I was nominated for a promotion. Lets see how it pans out.

Good luck, P. Hope you get it. He's been pretty good for me as well. Not 100%, but I'll definitely use him again.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2019, 01:50:03 PM »
So...... Micah was right again! He mentioned in my three month outlook that in June I will take up a hobby that will take my mind off the professional side of things. Unfortunately I am now afraid to give specific details but it didnt make sense at the time but last week I actually did start a hobby I havent done in quite a long time. His timing was obviously off by a few days but He was right. So.... will be be right that my poi will reach out..... I hope so. Thats the only prediction I would wish to be right!

His POI predictions (like Kisha) haven't happened for me in the time frames he gave me. I mean the timing could just be off, but only time will tell. He and Kisha have been really great for me with the non love predictions though. I'll be anxious to know if his POI predictions work for you. Please keep me posted.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2019, 01:34:23 AM »
Micah predicted that I will hear disappointing news end of july

I did hear some news ..the event will take place end of july...it  was not disappointing rather it was good news... no impact on me... but it put a smile on my face

Could he pick up different person ...could this be cross wire?  I will only know in 16 days ...

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2019, 02:12:29 AM »
Or unfortunately it could be that his timing was wrong. A couple of his predictions in my 3 month outlook never happened in the given timeframe and made no sense.... but they happened. But..... lets hope he was just flat out wrong for u in this case.

I’ve had similar experiences. Sometimes Micah is a hit on timing but other times the timing passes and the predictions still occur. I find with him that it’s best for me to not Focus on the timing but rather the outcome, which is often hard for me to do lol

anything