Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153657 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2019, 12:57:52 AM »
I did a 3 month outlook with him. He saw me cutting off a family member. Funny thing is, just a few days before the reading I decided mentally that I will do this. I told no one. If anything else passes i will update. I find that getting a reading from both him and kisha on the same question gives a clearer perspective. They seem to hone in on different aspects but generally agree overall!

I have to agree that Micah and Kisha got the identical story for me, but Micah explains people/personalities with a lot more detail. Kisha's timelines are about 60-70%. Micah's haven't happened yet. It's pretty amazing though that even some of their phrasing was the same.

I agree. Micah and Kisha are 2 of my go-to readers. Yona is one of my go-to readers also. All 3 of their readings for me have similar underlying themes but they all pick up on different angles. Yona is good at explaining someone’s intent, Micah explains their personality and feelings, and Kisha sees more of the big picture and reasoning.

Fidget & Professor, do you guys prefer email readings or phone readings?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2019, 10:30:04 AM »
I did a 3 month outlook with him. He saw me cutting off a family member. Funny thing is, just a few days before the reading I decided mentally that I will do this. I told no one. If anything else passes i will update. I find that getting a reading from both him and kisha on the same question gives a clearer perspective. They seem to hone in on different aspects but generally agree overall!

I have to agree that Micah and Kisha got the identical story for me, but Micah explains people/personalities with a lot more detail. Kisha's timelines are about 60-70%. Micah's haven't happened yet. It's pretty amazing though that even some of their phrasing was the same.

I agree. Micah and Kisha are 2 of my go-to readers. Yona is one of my go-to readers also. All 3 of their readings for me have similar underlying themes but they all pick up on different angles. Yona is good at explaining someone’s intent, Micah explains their personality and feelings, and Kisha sees more of the big picture and reasoning.

Fidget & Professor, do you guys prefer email readings or phone readings?

I would say email, BUT...I requested a 3 month outlook email from Micah and he ended up upgrading me to a 30 min call because he felt that the reading would be hard to translate. He was very nice to talk too and his reading was very clear and concise. However, I think it's because he planned on writing it out in an email, so he had his thoughts together.  I think overall they are both best at email. Kisha is definitely all over the place when you call and she's put on the spot.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2019, 12:21:35 AM »
So I got confirmation today that micah's predictions will definitely NOT happen.

I asked about POI and he said that he saw reconnection/communication in 5 and that there will be a continued push and pull into the summer. He said that she will make an effort of getting my attention and seeking me to accept her into my life and heart in a 10, which may be October or 10 months from now.

We ended our relationship in february because she was 80% sure she was going to have to move this summer and she doesn't do long distance.... i can confirm today that she is definitely moving so I don't see how micah's predictions can ever come true :/

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2019, 12:35:49 AM »
So I got confirmation today that micah's predictions will definitely NOT happen.

I asked about POI and he said that he saw reconnection/communication in 5 and that there will be a continued push and pull into the summer. He said that she will make an effort of getting my attention and seeking me to accept her into my life and heart in a 10, which may be October or 10 months from now.

We ended our relationship in february because she was 80% sure she was going to have to move this summer and she doesn't do long distance.... i can confirm today that she is definitely moving so I don't see how micah's predictions can ever come true :/

So, in May he’s wrong about a prediction that is supposed to happen in October or 10 months? 🤔

Offline jqc103

« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2019, 12:52:58 AM »

So, in May he’s wrong about a prediction that is supposed to happen in October or 10 months? 🤔

I mean i can't see how his predictions would happen. There would be no reason for her to reach out to me then when she will already be long gone. We haven't even spoken since February and it's not like we were together for that long anyway before. maybe i'm wrong but the chances of this happening in my mind are extremely low

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2019, 06:50:10 AM »

I mean i can't see how his predictions would happen. There would be no reason for her to reach out to me then when she will already be long gone. We haven't even spoken since February and it's not like we were together for that long anyway before. maybe i'm wrong but the chances of this happening in my mind are extremely low

Whilst I have a like for Micah and it's quite possible that he may be wrong. I don't think you can conclusively say someone is incorrect until the predicted time passes and nothing happens. For example, she may even move and then come back... 5 months is a long time. Just another perspective.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2019, 10:00:52 AM »

Whilst I have a like for Micah and it's quite possible that he may be wrong. I don't think you can conclusively say someone is incorrect until the predicted time passes and nothing happens. For example, she may even move and then come back... 5 months is a long time. Just another perspective.

This is a fair point, perhaps it’s too early to dismiss his predictions but the fact that he said there will be a reconnection in 5 and then a continued push and pull in the summer.... well May is almost over, 5 weeks have already passed since I received the reading... there needs to be a reconnection before a push and pull dynamic can really occur. Maybe timing is just off a bit

And she could move back but it’s unlikely that her advisor would jump back and forth between universities like that. I’ll give it more time but I’m a bit skeptical right now.

Livinginyellow, what are you experiences with Micah and his predictions?

Offline jqc103

« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2019, 11:24:53 AM »
My ex came back after 6 months and we hadn’t spoken a word to each other In those 6 months .. anything is possible

Was your ex male or female? I find that women think things through much more thoroughly before making a decision... in my experiences, ex that are female never come back whereas guys do all the time

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2019, 11:38:32 AM »

This is a fair point, perhaps it’s too early to dismiss his predictions but the fact that he said there will be a reconnection in 5 and then a continued push and pull in the summer.... well May is almost over, 5 weeks have already passed since I received the reading... there needs to be a reconnection before a push and pull dynamic can really occur. Maybe timing is just off a bit

And she could move back but it’s unlikely that her advisor would jump back and forth between universities like that. I’ll give it more time but I’m a bit skeptical right now.

A few things to make you feel a little better, I've read from previous posts that Micah's readings tend to be off timings wise. It might be that he picks up the date or an actual time on a specific date and that's why he has given you a 5. That's just one way of looking at it. The 5 may even be August/September although that takes you deeper into the summer months.
I'm in the Northern Hemisphere and summer officially starts on June 21st and ends on 23rd September (looked it up on Google). So, there's still time for aspects of your reading to pan out.

It might even be she gets out there, experiences life and decides that she can do long distance. You really don't know. I'm not saying put your life on hold (that's easier said than done), but a lot can happen in 24 hours... So, 5-10 months, that's full of possibilities.

I've had about 3/4 readings with Micah. Two emails and 1 or 2 phone readings. From what I remember about the circumstances at the time, he said that me and my ex would circle back around. He wasn't wrong, we interacted sporadically last year, we had lunch in the park and he wanted to take me out to eat for my birthday (even though he had a girlfriend at the time 😒) but I was still SO hurt from the break down of our relationship, the fact there was a third party and I wasn't in the best headspace last year, so it didn't last long. If I'm honest, I think the way I have behaved in the past has impacted outcomes and therefore, I'm not always clear on whether a prediction has occured or I've prevented it from happening. This time I will be, because I've decided to do nothing, no chasing, no explaining, no birthday messages... Nothing, for the foreseeable future.

My most recent reading with Micah was spot on about the past. He picked up on my unhappiness and predicted communication from my ex by the end of this year. We shall see.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 11:40:20 AM by LivingInYellow »

Offline lp1111

« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2019, 10:38:20 PM »
I read with Micah recently and really liked him! I tried the quick 10 minute call special, but may eventually come back and order the email 6 month outlook because I’m very tempted to get some more details from him. The call actually was much better than I was expecting since I did read that he sometimes takes time to accurately read his cards. He seemed very spot on with with present situation as far as I can validate. He predicted communication in ‘21’ and more resolution to my issue at the end of July, which so far seems in line with most every reading I’ve had. If/when this 21 comes I will update!

Offline jqc103

« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2019, 01:32:27 AM »

A few things to make you feel a little better, I've read from previous posts that Micah's readings tend to be off timings wise. It might be that he picks up the date or an actual time on a specific date and that's why he has given you a 5. That's just one way of looking at it. The 5 may even be August/September although that takes you deeper into the summer months.
I'm in the Northern Hemisphere and summer officially starts on June 21st and ends on 23rd September (looked it up on Google). So, there's still time for aspects of your reading to pan out.

It might even be she gets out there, experiences life and decides that she can do long distance. You really don't know. I'm not saying put your life on hold (that's easier said than done), but a lot can happen in 24 hours... So, 5-10 months, that's full of possibilities.

I've had about 3/4 readings with Micah. Two emails and 1 or 2 phone readings. From what I remember about the circumstances at the time, he said that me and my ex would circle back around. He wasn't wrong, we interacted sporadically last year, we had lunch in the park and he wanted to take me out to eat for my birthday (even though he had a girlfriend at the time 😒) but I was still SO hurt from the break down of our relationship, the fact there was a third party and I wasn't in the best headspace last year, so it didn't last long. If I'm honest, I think the way I have behaved in the past has impacted outcomes and therefore, I'm not always clear on whether a prediction has occured or I've prevented it from happening. This time I will be, because I've decided to do nothing, no chasing, no explaining, no birthday messages... Nothing, for the foreseeable future.

My most recent reading with Micah was spot on about the past. He picked up on my unhappiness and predicted communication from my ex by the end of this year. We shall see.

Thanks for your response. I suppose only time will tell... hoping he's right

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2019, 03:36:41 PM »
This has so far not happened to me, but I was wondering whether anyone ever had a reading with both Micah and Kisha on the same issue with opposing predictions. If so, who was right? So far, I would say if they both see the same thing happening, though from differing perspectives, then it can be taken to the bank.

They both see the same things for me, although their timings were slightly different.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2019, 12:32:41 AM »
Me too Fidget, they both see the same things happening with career and love. They see almost word for word the same thing career-wise. However, I must say that Micah has consistently been more positive regarding my poi. As Enya says in one of my favorite songs: Who knows? Only Time

I have gotten conflicting predictions from them, but the main issues and important predictions generally align with all of my top readers. I have a job prediction from Kisha that says I will change jobs altogether. Micah says I will keep my current job and get a promotion. Cookie also sees a fresh start. I guess we will see how this plays out. The timelines all point to end of summer in some way. Will keep y’all posted.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2019, 02:38:27 AM »
Hey all!
I have a prediction update from Micah. Back in January he mentioned that something would happen with my work and I would be vindicated of an false accusation in June. At the time of the reading I thought he was random and off, but then something unfolded in February and I was in fact vindicated today! So he was spot on, albeit a few days off.

These are the “random” things that Micah picks up for me. At the time of the reading I’m scratching my head thinking it’s pointless but then something happens!

Still waiting on other predictions to unfold.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2019, 01:35:12 AM »
I'd wait a bit longer.