Author Topic: psychic on keen block you.  (Read 26979 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: psychic on keen block you.
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 12:59:44 AM »
I totally would not waste my money to call and tell them they were wrong, if it is within the time to leave feedback I would do so, otherwise why bother at all? That is just spreading negativity in my opinion and I would rather use that time and money to call another reader who is right for me. JMO

I agree.i have no shame in leaving bad reviews so the next person can be warned  :) but I never call them back.My favs have also never been 100%right nobody is God

Where do they get their info from, do you think?  Psychics? 

Aren't the "guides" supposed to be connected to God somehow?  If so, God is never wrong, so why would they be?

I hate that "I'm not God" line they use.

"I'm not God" is not a line. It's a fact. Readers are not God. This is the most ridiculous and absurd post I have ever seen.

Lord. Comprehension issues here. I said the readers get their info from guides who are linked to God?  God is never wrong so why are they wrong. I think it was explained by Satu..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2017, 01:00:48 AM »
Well, if you're allowing yourself to go there, God isn't even God. It's a made up concept, so when readers say that bs about not being God, they want everyone to know they can be wrong. Besides, has God given us a prediction or given us answers or told us things that confirmed the path we were on so we had more certainty with where we were going/doing. Does God often give clarification on some issues or is it more confusion surrounding events (someone just posted this).

We call readers for answers to make us feel better. Does God do that for you people really? Just asking.

I will say prayer always makes me feel better

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2017, 01:08:32 AM »
They may have a stronger connection to some sort of wisdom, but someone who have to be extremely spiritually evolved to be so completely detached that they could hear that wisdom and, without any attachment, speak that wisdom.

They aren't God. They are human. Thanks to being human, so many factors come into play like being tired, being sick, a question being asked triggering pain from their past, etc.

Not only that, but talking to unbalanced people such as lostsoul209 is appearing to be, would be unsettling and make you question if you should tell them what you're really sensing or just placate them, hope they go away, and hope they don't leave you a novel-length negative feedback.

This is why, I think, you go into these readings being honest with yourself. You're looking for someone to give you relief and some hope. Whatever predictions you get need to be taken with a grain of salt not as gospel.

I liked your explanation, but some of it concerning some members just flat out made me laugh.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2017, 06:21:56 AM »
I think he only did that because he trusted the psychics saying she was interested. But definitely avoid her now for your own sanity please. And learn to use your own judgement because it's pretty obvious when someone isn't interested.
Even all the psychic that post on here said she interested I put all my trust into them I just want the truth not flase hope to keep me coming back. I don't think I be able to love again it too painful I just want to be single.
you really should never put all your trust in a psychic.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2017, 08:05:55 AM »
I think he only did that because he trusted the psychics saying she was interested. But definitely avoid her now for your own sanity please. And learn to use your own judgement because it's pretty obvious when someone isn't interested.
Even all the psychic that post on here said she interested I put all my trust into them I just want the truth not flase hope to keep me coming back. I don't think I be able to love again it too painful I just want to be single.
then why are we all here? She doesn't care one bit if she had she would contact me already.

Offline Kate

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2017, 12:58:17 PM »
then why are we all here? She doesn't care one bit if she had she would contact me already.

That's not true - no contact does not always mean that someone does not care.  It can mean that they simply cannot deal with a relationship with the person.. that is far more likely if there is no reason (i.e massive fall out, argument etc) that prompts the no contact.  The very best thing we can all do after seeking some kind of clarification from a good psychic that can explain honestly the feelings or issues they see, is to stop calling and get on with life.. fall in love with ourselves.  Of course, it is MUCH easier said than done.. I'm proof enough of that!  But in the end, it is ALL we can do.

My heart goes out to you Lostsoul.  All I can say is to trust that you are a kind hearted, sweet and very caring individual - any girl on this review site would give their right arm to have their POI be as loving and caring as you are.  All I wish for you, is that you can get to a place of acceptance with this for the time being and become strong enough in yourself to recognise that you are worth gold.. and either your current POI, or another girl will eventually see that.. and they will see it, and feel it, because you will shine with confidence and be self assured that you are the best, and deserve the best.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2017, 04:33:26 PM »

That's not true - no contact does not always mean that someone does not care.  It can mean that they simply cannot deal with a relationship with the person.. that is far more likely if there is no reason (i.e massive fall out, argument etc) that prompts the no contact.  The very best thing we can all do after seeking some kind of clarification from a good psychic that can explain honestly the feelings or issues they see, is to stop calling and get on with life.. fall in love with ourselves.  Of course, it is MUCH easier said than done.. I'm proof enough of that!  But in the end, it is ALL we can do.

My heart goes out to you Lostsoul.  All I can say is to trust that you are a kind hearted, sweet and very caring individual - any girl on this review site would give their right arm to have their POI be as loving and caring as you are.  All I wish for you, is that you can get to a place of acceptance with this for the time being and become strong enough in yourself to recognise that you are worth gold.. and either your current POI, or another girl will eventually see that.. and they will see it, and feel it, because you will shine with confidence and be self assured that you are the best, and deserve the best.
I don't think I ever heal from this  I just don't think I was meant to be with anyone. I am going to give up on love it too painful it hurt everyday  this is the fourth time that it has happen like this.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2017, 05:24:28 PM »
I don't think I ever heal from this  I just don't think I was meant to be with anyone. I am going to give up on love it too painful it hurt everyday.  this is the fourth time that it has happen like this.

Have you tried a relationship therapist? If you're running into the same problem over and over again, then you're making the same mistakes repeatedly. Your posts are filled with angst. You're pining away for someone that isn't returning your emotions. If this is the fourth time you've been through this, something is wrong. I'm not an expert, but some people subconsciously choose unavailable people because on some level they feel unloveable themselves. So they pick out people that reflect those feelings back to them. I could be wrong. This is just an internet forum, but a relationship therapist could go through your dating history with you to find out what the problem is and help you work on finding a healthy relationship with someone that returns your feelings. It'd probably be a better investment of your money than constantly calling psychics about someone who isn't giving you the relationship you want.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2017, 05:42:41 PM »
Have you tried a relationship therapist? If you're running into the same problem over and over again, then you're making the same mistakes repeatedly. Your posts are filled with angst. You're pining away for someone that isn't returning your emotions. If this is the fourth time you've been through this, something is wrong. I'm not an expert, but some people subconsciously choose unavailable people because on some level they feel unloveable themselves. So they pick out people that reflect those feelings back to them. I could be wrong. This is just an internet forum, but a relationship therapist could go through your dating history with you to find out what the problem is and help you work on finding a healthy relationship with someone that returns your feelings. It'd probably be a better investment of your money than constantly calling psychics about someone who isn't giving you the relationship you want.
Yep

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2017, 06:31:49 PM »
I don't think I ever heal from this  I just don't think I was meant to be with anyone. I am going to give up on love it too painful it hurt everyday.  this is the fourth time that it has happen like this.

Great post.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2017, 08:18:32 PM »
So take a break from dating. Nothing wrong with that. Find other things that make you happy.

Your happiness is never in someone else's hands. They don't have the answer.

I think sometimes we forget that.

From "The Power of Now":

Emotions, on the other hand, being part of the dualistic mind, are subject to the law of opposites. This simply means that you cannot have good without bad. So in the unenlightened, mind-identified condition, what is sometimes wrongly called joy is the usually short-lived pleasure side of the continuously alternating pain/pleasure cycle. Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within. The very thing that gives you pleasure today will give you pain tomorrow, or it will leave you, so its absence will give you pain. And what is often referred to as love may be pleasurable and exciting for a while, but it is an addictive clinging, an extremely needy condition that can turn into its opposite at the flick of a switch. Many "love" relationships, after the initial euphoria has passed, actually oscillate between "love" and hate, attraction and attack.

Real love doesn't make you suffer. How could it? It doesn't suddenly turn into hate, nor does real joy turn into pain. As I said, even before you are enlightened - before you have freed yourself from your mind - you may get glimpses of true joy, true love, or of a deep inner peace, still but vibrantly alive. These are aspects of your true nature, which is usually obscured by the mind. Even within a "normal" addictive relationship, there can be moments when the presence of something more genuine, something incorruptible, can be felt. But they will only be glimpses, soon to be covered up again through mind interference. It may then seem that you had something very precious and lost it, or your mind may convince you that it was all an illusion anyway. The truth is that it wasn't an illusion, and you cannot lose it. It is part of your natural state, which can be obscured but can never be destroyed by the mind. Even when the sky is heavily overcast, the sun hasn't disappeared. It's still there on the other side of the clouds.

Offline njlady

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2017, 11:28:18 PM »
So take a break from dating.

I don't think they ever went out on a date. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2017, 11:57:00 PM »
That can’t be true really. What is it then, a mind relationship?

sodapopcharm

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2017, 05:16:16 AM »
More like stalker and stalkee

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2017, 11:40:26 AM »
I only did it because I listen to those so call fake psychic she has deep feeling for you, she like you a lot.  I have found something that keep me from calling psychic but the pain is there everyday now can you not stop thinking about it. you try to stop thinking about it but it just randomly come back. I could said the same thing to everyone in here I hope you all found some way to stop calling psychic they bring you nothing but more pain and false hope.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 11:44:08 AM by lostsoul209 »