Author Topic: psychic on keen block you.  (Read 26950 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: psychic on keen block you.
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2017, 01:27:41 PM »
Also, if you called someone just to tell them how wrong they were, they'd likely consider that abusive and negative energy coming at them unnecessarily so might block you for that reason. You could have just sent her an email letting her know if you really felt the need to tell her she was wrong.
well I tell them that there wrong and they told me there not wrong they are telling the truth well 5 week now no contact I guess they were wrong after all.

With the trusted advisors I use regularly - if they interpret what they are seeing incorrectly.. I will aways email them and ask for clarification if something does not manifest... I really see predictions as transitory.. even knowing about them can change outcomes. However, recently, something LoL said about someone proved incorrect.. I emailed her, and she replied straight away, which was very impressive.  She explained the exact words she was getting around the issue, apologised, and explained how her interpretation of them could be wrong. That to me makes her a very good advisor and someone I will continue to go to...
I read with almost every psychic on keen all the one that you all post on here they all said she has true feeling for me deep feeling. Then she said she want nothing to do with me move on she said  I contact them again and they said no she like you it because of fear don't contact her you known the true.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2017, 02:38:00 PM »
I totally would not waste my money to call and tell them they were wrong, if it is within the time to leave feedback I would do so, otherwise why bother at all? That is just spreading negativity in my opinion and I would rather use that time and money to call another reader who is right for me. JMO

I agree.i have no shame in leaving bad reviews so the next person can be warned  :) but I never call them back.My favs have also never been 100%right nobody is God

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2017, 06:40:47 PM »
Also, if you called someone just to tell them how wrong they were, they'd likely consider that abusive and negative energy coming at them unnecessarily so might block you for that reason. You could have just sent her an email letting her know if you really felt the need to tell her she was wrong.
well I tell them that there wrong and they told me there not wrong they are telling the truth well 5 week now no contact I guess they were wrong after all.

That's a whole new level of psychic addiction right there.

Express your disappointment in your feedback and move on.

Them blocking you was an act of self-preservation. Who wants to get into a back and forth debate over what was said in a reading, why it never manifested, and why the reading wasn't accurate? And what do you hope to achieve? They admit they were wrong while you pay per minute to hear those words?

What I'm about to ask is done with the upmost respect. I sincerely mean that.

I can't help but be curious: Did you treat your POI the same way you treat the psychics you call? Were you just as negative and confrontational? If so, maybe that's the reason you haven't heard from her.

You're not the only person I wonder about. When I come across posts on here written by people who are bitter and angry and blame other people (such as psychics, the other woman, etc) for their current suffering, I can't help but think, were you this miserable when your POI was in your life? Maybe your behavior is the reason why he/she doesn't want to be in your life and all the predictions in the world won't change that.
I blame them because they give me flase hope. One psychic said you don't have to move on and now nothing has happen she said I told you to move on now she come back but it won't be a while. If they didn't see it they would just told me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2017, 06:44:50 PM »
I totally would not waste my money to call and tell them they were wrong, if it is within the time to leave feedback I would do so, otherwise why bother at all? That is just spreading negativity in my opinion and I would rather use that time and money to call another reader who is right for me. JMO

I agree.i have no shame in leaving bad reviews so the next person can be warned  :) but I never call them back.My favs have also never been 100%right nobody is God

Where do they get their info from, do you think?  Psychics? 

Aren't the "guides" supposed to be connected to God somehow?  If so, God is never wrong, so why would they be?

I hate that "I'm not God" line they use.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2017, 07:41:03 PM »

yikes that's unfortunate sorry to hear :( did you get a refund?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2017, 07:52:08 PM »

Aren't the "guides" supposed to be connected to God somehow?  If so, God is never wrong, so why would they be?

They may have a stronger connection to some sort of wisdom, but someone who have to be extremely spiritually evolved to be so completely detached that they could hear that wisdom and, without any attachment, speak that wisdom.

They aren't God. They are human. Thanks to being human, so many factors come into play like being tired, being sick, a question being asked triggering pain from their past, etc.

Not only that, but talking to unbalanced people such as lostsoul209 is appearing to be, would be unsettling and make you question if you should tell them what you're really sensing or just placate them, hope they go away, and hope they don't leave you a novel-length negative feedback.

This is why, I think, you go into these readings being honest with yourself. You're looking for someone to give you relief and some hope. Whatever predictions you get need to be taken with a grain of salt not as gospel.
I just looking for the truth I don't need someone to feed me flase hope they all said she like a lot have strong feeling for me. Then when I ask her she said she want nothing to do with me and she telling the truth then I call back and tell them they were all wrong they said it beacasue of fear that she did that.  She will come back in the mean time move on that a whole load of fairy tale and flase hope. You must be one of those psychic on keen that feed people flase hope too.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 07:55:44 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2017, 07:54:23 PM »

yikes that's unfortunate sorry to hear :( did you get a refund?
nope they give me flase hope for over a year and one psychic said I seeking help on my own free will and she will come back in the mean time move on. That mean that she was wrong.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2017, 08:31:55 PM »

Lostsoul im sorry they got your hopes up. What's done is done I guess at this point :( I would just listen to your POI and leave her alone for now. Maybe when she wants to talk she will reach out. Have you tried meeting other people? I can't believe it's been over a year, you shouldn't have to wait that long for someone to show feelings for you. It's ok to still have feelings but don't miss out on life my friend :) maybe it's a good thing these readers were wrong for you, now you can save your $$ unlike the rest of us 😋

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2017, 08:37:20 PM »

With the trusted advisors I use regularly - if they interpret what they are seeing incorrectly.. I will aways email them and ask for clarification if something does not manifest... I really see predictions as transitory.. even knowing about them can change outcomes. However, recently, something LoL said about someone proved incorrect.. I emailed her, and she replied straight away, which was very impressive.  She explained the exact words she was getting around the issue, apologised, and explained how her interpretation of them could be wrong. That to me makes her a very good advisor and someone I will continue to go to...
I read with almost every psychic on keen all the one that you all post on here they all said she has true feeling for me deep feeling. Then she said she want nothing to do with me move on she said  I contact them again and they said no she like you it because of fear don't contact her you known the true.

STOP CONTACTING THIS PERSON. LISTEN TO WHAT SHE IS SAYING.
You sound like you are 5 minutes away from her, at the very least, blocking you with the posts you've continually made. Get on tinder, move on. If they're right, SHE will choose to contact you. If you care about this person at all you would respect her wishes and leave her be. Guys that aggressively pursue after a woman has said NO scare us. That's not how you want a woman to view you if you want ANY chance in the future. Not kidding. Let it go.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2017, 08:49:08 PM »

STOP CONTACTING THIS PERSON. LISTEN TO WHAT SHE IS SAYING.
You sound like you are 5 minutes away from her, at the very least, blocking you with the posts you've continually made. Get on tinder, move on. If they're right, SHE will choose to contact you. If you care about this person at all you would respect her wishes and leave her be. Guys that aggressively pursue after a woman has said NO scare us. That's not how you want a woman to view you if you want ANY chance in the future. Not kidding. Let it go.
That what  I'm doing now.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2017, 08:57:51 PM »
I think he only did that because he trusted the psychics saying she was interested. But definitely avoid her now for your own sanity please. And learn to use your own judgement because it's pretty obvious when someone isn't interested.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2017, 08:59:28 PM »
Oh I just saw your post LostSoul good for you :) please try meeting other people I wish you the best and don't forget your intuition is also strong so don't doubt it! Cheers!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2017, 10:05:55 PM »
I think he only did that because he trusted the psychics saying she was interested. But definitely avoid her now for your own sanity please. And learn to use your own judgement because it's pretty obvious when someone isn't interested.
Even all the psychic that post on here said she interested I put all my trust into them I just want the truth not flase hope to keep me coming back. I don't think I be able to love again it too painful I just want to be single.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2017, 12:02:10 AM »

"I'm not God" is not a line. It's a fact. Readers are not God. This is the most ridiculous and absurd post I have ever seen.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2017, 12:44:10 AM »
Well, if you're allowing yourself to go there, God isn't even God. It's a made up concept, so when readers say that bs about not being God, they want everyone to know they can be wrong. Besides, has God given us a prediction or given us answers or told us things that confirmed the path we were on so we had more certainty with where we were going/doing. Does God often give clarification on some issues or is it more confusion surrounding events (someone just posted this).

We call readers for answers to make us feel better. Does God do that for you people really? Just asking.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 12:53:21 AM by HornetKick »

anything