Author Topic: psychic on keen block you.  (Read 26989 times)

Offline lostsoul209

psychic on keen block you.
« on: May 24, 2017, 07:51:47 PM »
Why does the psychic on keen block you after you leave them a bad rating. you just told them that they were wrong?

Offline Love-33

Re: psychic on keen block you.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 08:00:46 PM »
Why does the psychic on keen block you after you leave them a bad rating. you just told them that they were wrong?

Yes it happened to me. Or even u chat with them to let them know they were wrong and they end the conversation and block you straight away. Don't know why

Offline knel27

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 08:07:21 PM »
or they block you because you call a lot and they think they might be wrong and want to prevent you from leaving bad feedback...its happened to me in the past, even after i gave them good feedback...

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 08:11:03 PM »
or they block you because you call a lot and they think they might be wrong and want to prevent you from leaving bad feedback...its happened to me in the past, even after i gave them good feedback...
lol I got block from someone after I leave them a bad feedback.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 08:11:07 PM »
Well, if they were wrong, why are you calling them back?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 08:13:32 PM »
to tell them that they were wrong lol what else.

stargazer

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 08:58:01 PM »
to tell them that they were wrong lol what else.
why bother? That's a waste of time and money

Offline pprincess

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2017, 08:14:21 PM »
Speaking as a psychic on Keen (I use the site to both get and give readings), I can tell you I would block you in that case because it means I cannot help you. I can usually tell right off if I cannot connect to a caller, but if I thought I was connected and gave a read then the person came back later to say it was wrong, why would I read for them again? I'm not there to give inaccurate readings so if my reads don't work for someone, I am not going to keep reading for them and wasting my energy and their money.

Offline pprincess

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2017, 08:16:56 PM »
Also, if you called someone just to tell them how wrong they were, they'd likely consider that abusive and negative energy coming at them unnecessarily so might block you for that reason. You could have just sent her an email letting her know if you really felt the need to tell her she was wrong.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 12:00:14 AM »
He was right to call them back and leave an honest review..
when a reader blocks you they block you, on to the next one :)

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 12:01:30 AM »
I wouldn't waste money on a psychic that was wrong though.. next time just say they were wrong here.

Offline Member5

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 09:17:50 PM »
I totally would not waste my money to call and tell them they were wrong, if it is within the time to leave feedback I would do so, otherwise why bother at all? That is just spreading negativity in my opinion and I would rather use that time and money to call another reader who is right for me. JMO

Offline Member5

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 09:18:59 PM »
Speaking as a psychic on Keen (I use the site to both get and give readings), I can tell you I would block you in that case because it means I cannot help you. I can usually tell right off if I cannot connect to a caller, but if I thought I was connected and gave a read then the person came back later to say it was wrong, why would I read for them again? I'm not there to give inaccurate readings so if my reads don't work for someone, I am not going to keep reading for them and wasting my energy and their money.

What is your reader name? I think it is only fair for you to be transparent if you are a reader and on this site to let us know which reader.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 08:51:26 PM »
Also, if you called someone just to tell them how wrong they were, they'd likely consider that abusive and negative energy coming at them unnecessarily so might block you for that reason. You could have just sent her an email letting her know if you really felt the need to tell her she was wrong.
well I tell them that there wrong and they told me there not wrong they are telling the truth well 5 week now no contact I guess they were wrong after all.

Offline Kate

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2017, 11:21:11 PM »
well I tell them that there wrong and they told me there not wrong they are telling the truth well 5 week now no contact I guess they were wrong after all.

With the trusted advisors I use regularly - if they interpret what they are seeing incorrectly.. I will aways email them and ask for clarification if something does not manifest... I really see predictions as transitory.. even knowing about them can change outcomes. However, recently, something LoL said about someone proved incorrect.. I emailed her, and she replied straight away, which was very impressive.  She explained the exact words she was getting around the issue, apologised, and explained how her interpretation of them could be wrong. That to me makes her a very good advisor and someone I will continue to go to...