Author Topic: can we please stay on topic...  (Read 5220 times)

Offline knel27

can we please stay on topic...
« on: May 23, 2017, 10:11:02 PM »
Hey guys,
I don't want to start any drama here, I like to think I'm a kind person, but have to say...I'm concerned about this forum. I joined a month ago, hoping to see other peoples experience whether that be good or bad with keen psychics, and wanting to share my own. I also thought this would be a good place for us to support one another as I figure most of us are asking relationship or career questions. Everyday I come on to check a thread and notice people just bashing on psychics, diverting from the whole idea of sharing their experience to just flat out saying these keen advisors have no psychic ability. Maybe they do and maybe they don't....do we really know? The whole point of this forum is to share your experience. I am so grateful for this site, because I have called some great advisors based on recommendations or those that have worked for others. But I am also saddened that its become just a site for people to complain about how no one has a gift and psychics are fake. So my questions to some of you: 1. Why do you still call keen then? 2. Why keep posting on this site? Its hurtful for those of us who have pending predictions and all we do is come on this site and read about how so and so is fake and full of bs. WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE HERE! You can CHOOSE not to call psychics and to live your life, then not have to be disappointed in what your told if that is all that you are. You know...today I was at work and I was thinking about my situation. Long story short is I have not had contact with my POI in over 10 months. Yep...the man who I almost married I have had ZERO contact in over 10 months. Well, we say how this free will business is a bunch of balone, but is it? I mean...I love this guy and desire him, but won't reach out because I feel with what went down he should own up to his mistakes and reach out...therefore my free will....and I'm not reaching out. For all I know he could've been getting readings this past year and been told I will reach out to him and yet he's still waiting. So put yourself in the other person's shoes, and remember that psychics pick up energy. Just because someone has not reached out doesn't mean they don't want to, the desire maybe still there but they're doing what you're doing...practicing free will for whatever reason (maybe stubbornness?). All I ask is that we stick to the main topic and continue to share our positive or not so positive experiences....I hope everyone has a great week!!

Offline Bostongirl

Re: can we please stay on topic...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 11:06:23 PM »
Not quite sure what your on about? If someone read with someone and they predictions don't pan out. They are in titled to post on here. You've only been here a month.... I've seen loads of people being lead up the garden path. IE PIO loves them and they are coming back only for that person to find out POI is no moved on and married. That's a fact... Its not being negative. I myself have read with lots of keen readers.... YES, they were all WRONG!!!! Sorry if that pisses people off.. But thats the truth.

Offline knel27

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 11:46:16 PM »
Not quite sure what your on about? If someone read with someone and they predictions don't pan out. They are in titled to post on here. You've only been here a month.... I've seen loads of people being lead up the garden path. IE PIO loves them and they are coming back only for that person to find out POI is no moved on and married. That's a fact... Its not being negative. I myself have read with lots of keen readers.... YES, they were all WRONG!!!! Sorry if that pisses people off.. But thats the truth.

Hey Bostongirl, I totally agree with you that anyone is entitled to post about whether their predictions pan out or not. As in my first post I stated everyone should post their positive or negative experience. And yes, there are a ton of psychics that are wrong...I've been calling keen for several years and there are definitely some advisors that should not be on there. All I'm saying is we should stick to just posting these experiences even if they're all bad. I've just noticed lately its a lot of people bad mouthing and not really saying if predictions came true or not, just rambling on about how fake someone is.....that kind of info isn't as helpful. For example when I read several comments about an advisor who has made accurate predictions, it will get me thinking maybe I should try them, or if there are a ton of people saying that none of their predictions panned out with someone, I can quickly make a decision that maybe I won't call that person. I just think sometimes the threads go off topic thats all. Anyone should feel free to share their experience.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 12:52:11 AM »
Hey guys,
I don't want to start any drama here, I like to think I'm a kind person, but have to say...I'm concerned about this forum. I joined a month ago, hoping to see other peoples experience whether that be good or bad with keen psychics, and wanting to share my own. I also thought this would be a good place for us to support one another as I figure most of us are asking relationship or career questions. Everyday I come on to check a thread and notice people just bashing on psychics, diverting from the whole idea of sharing their experience to just flat out saying these keen advisors have no psychic ability. Maybe they do and maybe they don't....do we really know? The whole point of this forum is to share your experience. I am so grateful for this site, because I have called some great advisors based on recommendations or those that have worked for others. But I am also saddened that its become just a site for people to complain about how no one has a gift and psychics are fake. So my questions to some of you: 1. Why do you still call keen then? 2. Why keep posting on this site? Its hurtful for those of us who have pending predictions and all we do is come on this site and read about how so and so is fake and full of bs. WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE HERE! You can CHOOSE not to call psychics and to live your life, then not have to be disappointed in what your told if that is all that you are. You know...today I was at work and I was thinking about my situation. Long story short is I have not had contact with my POI in over 10 months. Yep...the man who I almost married I have had ZERO contact in over 10 months. Well, we say how this free will business is a bunch of balone, but is it? I mean...I love this guy and desire him, but won't reach out because I feel with what went down he should own up to his mistakes and reach out...therefore my free will....and I'm not reaching out. For all I know he could've been getting readings this past year and been told I will reach out to him and yet he's still waiting. So put yourself in the other person's shoes, and remember that psychics pick up energy. Just because someone has not reached out doesn't mean they don't want to, the desire maybe still there but they're doing what you're doing...practicing free will for whatever reason (maybe stubbornness?). All I ask is that we stick to the main topic and continue to share our positive or not so positive experiences....I hope everyone has a great week!!

The fact of the matter is, most people on here have had less than mediocre experiences with these so called "psychics." People keep calling because they become hooked and addicted, and hope that the next psychic they call will be the right one, and the one after that, and after that, and on and on. The forums also influence people to call more because other people share their experiences with those who have apparently worked for them. We do have "free will" but that is also a great excuse for psychics who guess incorrectly. A true psychic is supposed to be correct the MAJORITY of the time.

I hate to sound disheartening, but there was a POI that I was hooked on and I had not had contact with him for a year. I called a few dozen psychics and almost all of them said that he would contact me, etc. etc. and that he cared for me and thought I was done with him and that's why he wasn't calling. I finally decided to reach out to him after a year of no contact and he never responded. I was devastated, and couldn't believe that all of those psychics were wrong. The ones who said he was not coming back said things that I knew not to be true, like he was in a committed relationship with someone, and had a drug/alcohol issue. Some said he would come back into my life as friends only, which obviously didn't happen either because once again, no response.

Regardless of who you are, or who you are calling about, 90% of readers are going to give you a positive outcome whether it be the truth or not. I suggest that you do contact your POI,  because 10 months has been long enough. I just don't want you to be horrified if he doesn't respond, because all the readers had me convinced that my POI and I would be in a committed relationship by the summer, and I haven't heard from him in almost 2 years now. I wasted so much time and money on those psychics and was finally able to wake up and realize that it truly was over.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 01:21:35 AM »
I posted my experiences good and bad. But I'm with everyone else 90% of them aren't even accurate. I realize I got lucky if they were accurate because they were telling me the same thing month after month and finally they guessed it right does not make them gifted maybe at guessing right.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 01:31:40 AM »
Hey guys,

The fact of the matter is, most people on here have had less than mediocre experiences with these so called "psychics." People keep calling because they become hooked and addicted, and hope that the next psychic they call will be the right one, and the one after that, and after that, and on and on. The forums also influence people to call more because other people share their experiences with those who have apparently worked for them. We do have "free will" but that is also a great excuse for psychics who guess incorrectly. A true psychic is supposed to be correct the MAJORITY of the time.

I hate to sound disheartening, but there was a POI that I was hooked on and I had not had contact with him for a year. I called a few dozen psychics and almost all of them said that he would contact me, etc. etc. and that he cared for me and thought I was done with him and that's why he wasn't calling. I finally decided to reach out to him after a year of no contact and he never responded. I was devastated, and couldn't believe that all of those psychics were wrong. The ones who said he was not coming back said things that I knew not to be true, like he was in a committed relationship with someone, and had a drug/alcohol issue. Some said he would come back into my life as friends only, which obviously didn't happen either because once again, no response.

Regardless of who you are, or who you are calling about, 90% of readers are going to give you a positive outcome whether it be the truth or not. I suggest that you do contact your POI,  because 10 months has been long enough. I just don't want you to be horrified if he doesn't respond, because all the readers had me convinced that my POI and I would be in a committed relationship by the summer, and I haven't heard from him in almost 2 years now. I wasted so much time and money on those psychics and was finally able to wake up and realize that it truly was over.
the same thing happen to me too i haven't seen my poi for 3 years they said that she miss me and I should contract her I did and find out that she was marry for 2 years lol. I don't known that I keep calling them when they are so wrong over and over again lol.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 01:36:45 AM »
Sorry OP, but most readers suck. There is that small percentage that can offer you value, but that is about it.

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 04:11:54 PM »
Just wanted to comment about readers who tell you your POI is interested or in love but you receive contradictory messages from the POI.... I started calling keen readers a few years back regarding a man I was head over heels for. I kept getting mixed messages from him and it drove me nuts. I needed answers. One day he would be all into me, next day he would ghost me. WTF right? How many men do this, by the way. And why. It really made me stabby lol

So one day I was at his house and things were PERFECT. We sat holding hands on his couch and cuddling and he talked of blending our families and happily ever after. After years of wanting to hear this from him I felt it was finally happening.

Literally the next day....he starts avoiding me again. Gets distant. I am thinking I did something wrong. WTF did I do. A friend talked to him and just to see what he would say to this, she tells him she wants to sign me up for online dating so I can meet someone great. She was trying to see if he would get upset, protest, tell her no don't do it....instead....he gave her advice on which sites to use and which to stay away from otherwise I might meet some real creeps.

Wow, right?

So there I go, calling up keen readers asking wtf is this dude's problem. Why so hot and cold. Did I do something. What WAS it.

Every single one I talked to said he loves me, he fears I will reject him, he can't handle it, he has been rejected badly and it hurts and he would rather not go there again then have his heart smashed to bits.

Now, you may say....typical response of a keen reader....the fear of rejection card....the he loves you, he is just scared and has childhood trauma card....

But I am telling you. They were right. I remember psychic4truthteller said to me "He is scared does not realize you wont hurt him and he runs. I really finds him idiot"....I never forgot the finds him idiot part lol

Fast forward a year. He and I are chatting and decide to get together for coffee and small talk. What I assumed would be small talk, that is. He decided to unload on me all his feelings that day. EVERYTHING the readers told me he felt, he actually did say to me. He wanted us to move in together, get married, white picket fence, whole nine yards....but he was so afraid I would tire of him and leave him for someone else as it had happened to him twice in the past. He said he had never felt like this for anyone. The readers told me this as well. I tried to calm him, enlighten him, make him know I would never hurt him. I was so in love with him and I would never do it.

We left it that we would begin our relationship, he kissed me goodbye, said he would text me the next day.

And? Next day he avoided me like the plague. Ran away again.

SOrry this is so long. If you amde it this far, kudos lol All I am trying to say is, just because someone is acting one way, does not mean they are feeling it. Guys are a strange breed. They have been socialized to be strong and to be masculine and not show weakness. What shows weakness more than a man with a broken heart. He will protect his heart at all costs.

Obviously, not all guys who show disinterest are actually interested. What I am saying is, if a reader, an empath, picks up on the feelings, you can believe it if it is a true empath. Especially if you are given clues to their gifts....for example I had a reader physically describe someone in question. I had a reader, Lollie, NAIL the personalities of the people to a T. She described my little daughter as being very gifted spiritually....my daughter is a medium and very highly evolved.

Right now I have a dude who is pulling the same crap. I had a readed Blessed One nail his personality last night. Knew IMMEDIATELY things that happened to him as a child without me saying anything but it is because of these unresolved issues, he is unable to love me fully and even express it.

One thing I think we all need to do is listen to our own intuitions as well. Learn to hone it. I have been doing this. I am trying to reawaken my own abilities.

Sending lots of love to everyone here. We all want love, success, happiness, health...I pray we all find that. :) :)

Offline verb18

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 12:22:06 AM »
Yes sillyme!!!!!! Perfectly said!!!! The key is trusting yourself and your own intuition.

Sometimes when you know about someone, you just know. What you described is the same thing I am going through. Sometimes the significance in a connection is beyond compare to anything else which makes it feel different than any connections prior. Trusting ourselves is key because lack of trust drives us to make rash decisions which can potentially push people away. If ya know, run with it

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 03:15:02 AM »
My POI and me have the same type of thing going on. & it's a very intense soul kind of connection, I know exactly what you're talking about @silly. i feel like there is some kind of block though that makes him not go through with what we have all the way. He's very passive and I am as well so it doesn't help. Although If i ghost him, he gets very upset and makes it known... I love it because then i have the power back in my hands haha.  I just can't figure him out, it drives me f*cking crazy! He also will disappear for a while but then so do i. it's constant mirroring of what the other does. But we keep coming back to each other over and over again. I'm pretty content with just letting things fall into place the way they are supposed to fall. I no longer call psychics for reassurance anymore or worry& stress about every little thing. I know how i feel and i know our connection, it's something psychics will never understand in the way i understand it. I know it's unbreakable, i'm just worried we are  never going to go completely full force into it. It's almost too powerful, even he has said that before. I also think he is afraid to get hurt because he has given signs of this to me over and over again. Most likely these psychics have a real good idea about the types of men their clientele deal with... That's why they always seem so dead on with what's happening in the present moment and feelings thoughts all that.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 03:29:03 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 03:30:45 AM »
You know guys, this push/pull stuff most people are going through on here isn't anything unusual or new. Do some reading into attachment patterns and look up pursuer-distancer dynamics and you'll see your own stories written out. I think its safe to say that most of the members here that go through reading binges are 'anxious-preoccupied'. As the years go on for your age group, the greater the percentage of single people left are of the avoidant variety, the kind you can't nail down into a relationship. The older they are the less likely they are to change. It's depressing, but a stern reminder not to over invest in someone that's afraid of intimacy. Move on. 

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 02:02:32 PM »
To answer your questions Knel27 - I do not call Keen or any other site, and I post on this site with the hope that I can save someone the wasted time and money that I have wasted on readings. Money can be gained back - time cannot.

As you will see all over this forum, more people than not have not had successful, accurate outcomes. I know 6 people in my real life (not through this forum) who all called keen over the years, and all were fed fairytales and bullshit - myself included. As I was being reassured from these readers that my POI (my boyfriend of 12 years) was single, loved me, missed me and was finding his way back, he was actually
falling in love and getting married.

Just be very cautious of these people and keep both eyes open to possibly another 'truth'. If possibly, through friends or social media, find out as much as you can about what he's doing so you are less easily misled.

Best of luck!

Offline knel27

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 07:53:17 PM »
To answer your questions Knel27 - I do not call Keen or any other site, and I post on this site with the hope that I can save someone the wasted time and money that I have wasted on readings. Money can be gained back - time cannot.

As you will see all over this forum, more people than not have not had successful, accurate outcomes. I know 6 people in my real life (not through this forum) who all called keen over the years, and all were fed fairytales and bullshit - myself included. As I was being reassured from these readers that my POI (my boyfriend of 12 years) was single, loved me, missed me and was finding his way back, he was actually
falling in love and getting married.

Just be very cautious of these people and keep both eyes open to possibly another 'truth'. If possibly, through friends or social media, find out as much as you can about what he's doing so you are less easily misled.

Best of luck!

I really like your post and had a HUGE wake up call today. I woke up and of course went on keen and looked at all my transactions over the past several months and WOW. I am embarrassed and can't believe how much time and money i have wasted the past year calling countless advisors about the same guy. And all for what...being nearly broke every month, racking up the credit card, and ZERO communication with my POI. I realized I have not been living life at all, and just became disgustingly addicted to keen. Even when I'm with other men, I'm logging on to see which advisors are on. I can't live like that anymore. I want to move on, I want to find happiness and love again, and I want to have money in my bank account again. I disabled my account today!! This forum has been very empowering to me reading about everyones experience and for the most part realizing that most of the time, the POI doesn't come back...atleast not the way we want. That's not to say he never will, as I've had many men come back even years later, but I'm not going to wait on it and spend anymore of my energy or money on this. Breaking this horrible addiction as of this morning. I do plan on reading/posting on this site because I feel a sense of comfort and its better coming on here than keen. What is working in my favor right now is some very big upcoming changes. I'm moving across the country in 3.5 weeks, and starting a new job, and basically a fresh start. I can't wait to meet new people and am very hopeful about my future. It's a good feeling of just letting go. Thanks to all of you who helped me come to my senses. Wishing you all much happiness and love!! <3

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 09:48:47 PM »
So happy for you and your fresh start! That's awesome!

Offline knel27

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2017, 04:34:05 PM »
So happy for you and your fresh start! That's awesome!

Thank you!!! :)