Author Topic: I've been very cynical about preditions  (Read 3819 times)

Amb

I've been very cynical about preditions
« on: May 23, 2017, 02:45:15 AM »
So, I ranted a llittle about psychics being 50% right with outcome predictions due to mathematical probability. Wrong, and I'm sorry to say, I read with

Cindy Joy
Suecreate
Patricia?? Don't remember her full name
Angelic Dream....something about Venus retrograde, please! Though Saturn opposing Venus transit can be a rough one!!
Denise Taria
Airies Intuition aka Keisha
MysticWonder01 aka Christin on her own site
Psychic mom
Claudia starcats
Others where I threw away the notes.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 07:05:52 PM by Amb »

Amb

Re: I've been very cynical about preditions
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 07:05:20 PM »
Did have a correct prediction from Tara on CP. A couple of other readers saw the same as far as ex bf is concerned also, but not as detailed.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 09:32:08 PM »
So, I ranted a llittle about psychics being 50% right with outcome predictions due to mathematical probability. Wrong, and I'm sorry to say, I read with

Cindy Joy
Suecreate
Angelic Dream....something about Venus retrograde, please! Though Saturn opposing Venus transit can be a rough one!!
Denise Taria
Psychic mom
Claudia starcats

Omg starcats was terrible for me too... and I tried reading with her for two different matters. Completely off with the situations

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 12:27:20 AM »
I've read with Tara. She was pretty positive. What was her prediction for you and how did it pan out?

Amb

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 07:47:14 AM »

Cindy Joy
Suecreate
Denise Taria
Psychic mom
Claudia starcats

Omg starcats was terrible for me too... and I tried reading with her for two different matters. Completely off with the situations

Ya I didn't even remember reading with her until I found some of my notes. I read with these some time ago. There are more, just not patient enough to list them all. Or maybe I really don't want to see how many once I've typed them all out! Lol

Amb

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 07:49:41 AM »
I've read with Tara. She was pretty positive. What was her prediction for you and how did it pan out?

I posted under Tara's thread. If you would like to know more feel free to pm me.

anything