Author Topic: Callie  (Read 8164 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Callie
« on: May 19, 2017, 06:12:44 AM »
Has anyone read with Callie on CP. Read with her a couple of times and she always seemed realistic however she changed her story on me yesterday and I just have no idea of validating if she's right or not. Anyone any experience to share?

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Callie
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 07:14:26 AM »
Well just got news I didnt get the job she said I'd get. So....inaccurate :-(

sodapopcharm

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 02:43:40 PM »
Has anyone read with Callie on CP. Read with her a couple of times and she always seemed realistic however she changed her story on me yesterday and I just have no idea of validating if she's right or not. Anyone any experience to share?
i read with her in the past. she was wrong on outcome but right with feelings and other little details.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 10:18:05 AM »
Wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with this reader? Very much enjoyed my reading with her. She was very accurate with detailed info about the past and present and her predictions seemed realistic to me in terms of plausibility.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 06:45:40 AM »
A customer service rep recommended her when I asked and she flipped her prediction when I called for an update. And one thing I knew not to be true came out too. Plus she didnt pick up on third party.

Since she was recommended maybe she clicks with some.

Offline kymmtprk

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 07:41:14 PM »
Inaccurate outcome. I didn't really care for the readings with her.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2020, 04:08:16 AM »
Wrong. She sucks.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2020, 03:44:04 AM »
Anyone else?

Offline jolimano

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2020, 04:18:53 AM »
Callie was my first CA psychic. I had just signed up, and didn't know what I was doing, and they connected me to her without me realizing it. She did state immediately that she would try to get everything as fast as she could.

So going into the call, I was bewildered about what was happening (being connected to a pyschic that I didn't request). But I asked her my question. What she told me resonated, but I don't know how basic it is or not. She told me:

The guides are pointing out a mutual romantic interest. They're not all confirming though that this is long term future together. They're saying there is an opportunity to have that, but it seems there are things that need to be worked through first, a lot to do with his side, if those things come to work through than absolutely, there is a chance to have something longer term here. But as the reading stands at the moment, it looks like something more is going to happen between the two of you romantically but I haven't got a definitive conclusion of where it's going to head."

So in summary, she told me that there is a potential, but it's not coming through as an easy transition to make. Guides feel more will happen between us, but no guarantee that we will stick together for the long term. She said sometimes she can say YES, there will be a long term relationship. Sometimes, NO. But sometimes, guides will not give a definitive answer, partly because they want to give the caller the signal to work on other things first, or that the other person needs to work on things first. I apologized for being so awkward on my first call, and she told me I wasn't, and that there are other psychics that will answer me in different styles. She didn't try to keep me on the call at all.

So it resonated, but besides that, she didn't tell me ANY details of the past or present for me to validate. Also, I should note that I'm not at a point in my life where I'm looking for long term; just clarity and unfortunately, closure, if that's the way that path is going. That reading was on April 7th. I haven't spoken to my POI since March.
So basically, what she said resonated. Again, I don't know how common her statements are. I put her off after that, because at the time, I wanted to hear something more definitive and positive, but as time goes on I see that she was more realistic and accurate than some other readers.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 04:27:01 AM by jolimano »

Offline Lala123

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2021, 04:40:17 PM »
Callie was my first CA psychic. I had just signed up, and didn't know what I was doing, and they connected me to her without me realizing it. She did state immediately that she would try to get everything as fast as she could.

So going into the call, I was bewildered about what was happening (being connected to a pyschic that I didn't request). But I asked her my question. What she told me resonated, but I don't know how basic it is or not. She told me:

The guides are pointing out a mutual romantic interest. They're not all confirming though that this is long term future together. They're saying there is an opportunity to have that, but it seems there are things that need to be worked through first, a lot to do with his side, if those things come to work through than absolutely, there is a chance to have something longer term here. But as the reading stands at the moment, it looks like something more is going to happen between the two of you romantically but I haven't got a definitive conclusion of where it's going to head."

So in summary, she told me that there is a potential, but it's not coming through as an easy transition to make. Guides feel more will happen between us, but no guarantee that we will stick together for the long term. She said sometimes she can say YES, there will be a long term relationship. Sometimes, NO. But sometimes, guides will not give a definitive answer, partly because they want to give the caller the signal to work on other things first, or that the other person needs to work on things first. I apologized for being so awkward on my first call, and she told me I wasn't, and that there are other psychics that will answer me in different styles. She didn't try to keep me on the call at all.

So it resonated, but besides that, she didn't tell me ANY details of the past or present for me to validate. Also, I should note that I'm not at a point in my life where I'm looking for long term; just clarity and unfortunately, closure, if that's the way that path is going. That reading was on April 7th. I haven't spoken to my POI since March.
So basically, what she said resonated. Again, I don't know how common her statements are. I put her off after that, because at the time, I wanted to hear something more definitive and positive, but as time goes on I see that she was more realistic and accurate than some other readers.

I got something similar from her; about there being a possibility but then she later said that there is not. She also told me she sees more for us and sees us making plans to see one another and sees us having sex which was weird to hear. Not sure how I feel about the reading; she also said my POI has an aggressive streak-- -he is one of the least aggressive people that i know but who knows.

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2023, 08:31:47 PM »
Does she tend to lean more negative??