Author Topic: Shootingstar11  (Read 9512 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: Shootingstar11
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2017, 09:13:06 PM »
I'm not sure she asked questions at the beginning. Said POI wanted to marry me... Didn't validate much. She actually said to me that it looked like it could be a "fairytale" and could last forever.... hmmm  maybe a "fairytale" reader perhaps?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 09:22:26 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2017, 10:11:58 PM »
I called her about two weeks ago and asked her what's coming up in my love life, she told me she's no longer doing love reading, I guess because my question was so general

I'm not sure she asked questions at the beginning. Said POI wanted to marry me... Didn't validate much. She actually said to me that it looked like it could be a "fairytale" and could last forever.... hmmm  maybe a "fairytale" reader perhaps?

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 01:18:10 AM »
I called her about two weeks ago and asked her what's coming up in my love life, she told me she's no longer doing love reading, I guess because my question was so general

That's strange! If you're actually psychic you should be able to pick up on the energy to give you a basic reading. She asked me from the start if my POI and I were dating. When an advisor does that I feel like it gives them a lot to go off of. Practically setting up the whole reading. I should have hung up after that honestly. She is way overpriced in my opinion.

anything