Author Topic: PSYCHIC CRISTINA  (Read 808 times)

Offline lanlingyu

PSYCHIC CRISTINA
« on: May 15, 2017, 02:13:15 AM »
tried her back in March.  Said at least 5 things which at first I thought nope, no way.  But they turned out to be true.

Offline Love-33

Re: PSYCHIC CRISTINA
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 07:49:40 AM »
Is she also on keen under the name askCristina?
Or are they two different persons? 

Her profile:
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/askcristina/9733260

Offline Tthompsj

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 10:48:05 AM »
I tried her. Predictions still pending, but holy cow, she's expensive. Never again haha. Her predictions went out until the end of summer.

I believe they are two different people (correct me if I'm wrong). ASKNOW Cristina is older and blonde. Facial features are different are well.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 11:00:01 AM »
I tried her too on an intro deal. If you do it get the larger package and purchase over the phone since the sign up ones aren't applicable to her level. She is kind of chatty and doesn't rush, a 30 min reading still seemed like I had more questions. Can't say if what she said is true yet..shd basically did say I have more men coming into my life and named a whole bunch of signs, and currently I'm dating someone other than the POI.

I have some really big life event predictions for October and Feb of next year, as well as another one which I didn't get timing on.. we will see.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 07:47:55 PM »
she was wrong.  This is the final outcome.  what she described to me back on March was inaccurate.  QOC18 was right.