Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > AskNow.com

PSYCHIC CRISTINA

<< < (2/3) > >>

Vanno:
I've read with Christina and she has given some pretty good advice over the years. She is not my favorite psychic over there but she can pick up a lot about your current situation without you having to give a lot of info

SarahM:
She mentioned some specific details about my situation that there was no way she could have known and was accurate on some things. However, she gave her opinion way too much and was sorta judgy. I wouldn't call her again for that reason.. Made me feel uncomfortable.

ahenry004:
I have spoken to cristina numerous times, although she is accurate, she's not my favorite because she often strays from the cards coming up with the her own scenario which, I'm my case usually turns out to be incorrect. Suki Starr is my favorite, she's not online as much, you'll be lucky to catch her.

Jenjen:
Yes, I believe she is on Keen and asknow. I thought her readings were interesting and kind but too
Much advice giving for me. She is worth a try for sure.

Mseventeenam:
Read with her before and she does try to keep you on the phone. She read her cards for me. I asked her about reconciliation for my poi and she said she seen a celebration on her cards and proceeded to ask if I'm married. So I hung up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version