Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > AskNow.com

PSYCHIC CRISTINA

(1/3) > >>

lanlingyu:
tried her back in March.  Said at least 5 things which at first I thought nope, no way.  But they turned out to be true.

Love-33:
Is she also on keen under the name askCristina?
Or are they two different persons? 

Her profile:
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/askcristina/9733260

sunshineluv7:
I tried her too on an intro deal. If you do it get the larger package and purchase over the phone since the sign up ones aren't applicable to her level. She is kind of chatty and doesn't rush, a 30 min reading still seemed like I had more questions. Can't say if what she said is true yet..shd basically did say I have more men coming into my life and named a whole bunch of signs, and currently I'm dating someone other than the POI.

I have some really big life event predictions for October and Feb of next year, as well as another one which I didn't get timing on.. we will see.

mignnone:
I just read with her and the reading was fine but she didn’t answer any questions I had and she asked too many questions and that asknow site is horrible. They have too many advertisements and talk too much. I was frustrated before I even spoke to her. I’m not sure I will call again. I’ll need to validate what she said before that happens.

ahenry004:
Crisitna is the only psychic I speak with on asknow other than Suki Star. I think Cristina is incorrect about the situation because although she intuitive, she will stray away from the cards and start to give her own opinion about your life, not knowing the circumstances and can sometimes come off judgy. I notice when she does that, she's incorrect. As long as she focuses on the cards her readings have all been accurate with me. She one started giving her opinion about my situation (she was wrong) then she refocused on the cards and the reading took a different turn for the better and made more sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version