Author Topic: PSYCHIC CRISTINA  (Read 9417 times)

Offline lanlingyu

PSYCHIC CRISTINA
« on: May 15, 2017, 02:13:15 AM »
tried her back in March.  Said at least 5 things which at first I thought nope, no way.  But they turned out to be true.

Offline Love-33

Re: PSYCHIC CRISTINA
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 07:49:40 AM »
Is she also on keen under the name askCristina?
Or are they two different persons? 

Her profile:
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/askcristina/9733260

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 11:00:01 AM »
I tried her too on an intro deal. If you do it get the larger package and purchase over the phone since the sign up ones aren't applicable to her level. She is kind of chatty and doesn't rush, a 30 min reading still seemed like I had more questions. Can't say if what she said is true yet..shd basically did say I have more men coming into my life and named a whole bunch of signs, and currently I'm dating someone other than the POI.

I have some really big life event predictions for October and Feb of next year, as well as another one which I didn't get timing on.. we will see.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 08:56:16 PM »
I just read with her and the reading was fine but she didn’t answer any questions I had and she asked too many questions and that asknow site is horrible. They have too many advertisements and talk too much. I was frustrated before I even spoke to her. I’m not sure I will call again. I’ll need to validate what she said before that happens.

Offline ahenry004

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 02:03:35 AM »
Crisitna is the only psychic I speak with on asknow other than Suki Star. I think Cristina is incorrect about the situation because although she intuitive, she will stray away from the cards and start to give her own opinion about your life, not knowing the circumstances and can sometimes come off judgy. I notice when she does that, she's incorrect. As long as she focuses on the cards her readings have all been accurate with me. She one started giving her opinion about my situation (she was wrong) then she refocused on the cards and the reading took a different turn for the better and made more sense.

Offline Vanno

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 04:20:45 PM »
I've read with Christina and she has given some pretty good advice over the years. She is not my favorite psychic over there but she can pick up a lot about your current situation without you having to give a lot of info

Offline SarahM

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 02:58:46 AM »
She mentioned some specific details about my situation that there was no way she could have known and was accurate on some things. However, she gave her opinion way too much and was sorta judgy. I wouldn't call her again for that reason.. Made me feel uncomfortable.

Offline ahenry004

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 10:59:56 PM »
I have spoken to cristina numerous times, although she is accurate, she's not my favorite because she often strays from the cards coming up with the her own scenario which, I'm my case usually turns out to be incorrect. Suki Starr is my favorite, she's not online as much, you'll be lucky to catch her.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 06:11:48 PM »
Yes, I believe she is on Keen and asknow. I thought her readings were interesting and kind but too
Much advice giving for me. She is worth a try for sure.

Offline Mseventeenam

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2020, 11:30:49 PM »
Read with her before and she does try to keep you on the phone. She read her cards for me. I asked her about reconciliation for my poi and she said she seen a celebration on her cards and proceeded to ask if I'm married. So I hung up

Offline Steven213

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2020, 08:00:52 AM »
This psychic is on many platform if you know that like I saw her everywhere