Author Topic: People on Keen not Psychic  (Read 26077 times)

stargazer

Re: People on Keen not Psychic
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2017, 10:08:28 PM »
Exactly. Someone gets it. It's just too much shitting all over other people who have chosen to use psychics and are trying to figure out who is good. This board could be uber useful but it's not.
if you don't find it useful, then don't use it. ✌️

Offline bstalling

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2017, 02:11:13 PM »
People (psychics) always like to say that the crazy making behavior blows our predictions. What about when we are not crazy making? What if we literally have no control in the matter in any way or we are not doing anything crazy in the first place?

As an example, I was stuck on a guy for a long while. A lot of psychics told me we would be together, married and very happy. One psychic in particular said that we would relocate to Cali and get engaged. No one told me that he would still be an emotional idiot/vampire...that took couples counseling for me to realize. Anyway, I moved on and married someone else, to which I'm still happily married to. No one saw him but one, one-off psychic from a few years back, I wrote off the reading because it didnt make sense. But from my notes, she described him very well..even to his looks. Not one. Not Yona, not Aries iNtuition, not any of the regulars everyone likes to visit.

Now, I like getting readings because in a way, they are entertaining. I dont get readings as much as I used to, but I enjoy forum discussion.As a professional psychic client, its important to know that even the good readers will probably be wrong for you on outcomes. Not necessairly because they are trying to hurt you or they suck, but simply because they didnt see the whole picture. The take away here is that they are unreliable. In the bigger picture, most of these readers will be wrong about what you called about. Its not being negative to express that, its being realistic. If you see a lot of complaining on the threads, its because nothing these readers say is happening..so they can't discuss their accuracy.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 02:14:14 PM by bstalling »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2017, 03:03:48 PM »
^^^

Your story proves my point.

According to what you wrote:

You were "stuck" on a guy that was an "emotional idiot/vampire". If being in a toxic relationship and constantly calling psychics about it isn't crazy-making behavior, I'm not sure what is.

You moved on and married someone else. While only psychic saw it, you still dismissed her prediction. If half a dozen of the psychics you called made the same prediction would you have believed it? Is it a numbers game? Like, if 6 out of 10 psychics say the same thing it must be true?

How could most of those psychics foreseen your future husband? You were so busy being "stuck" on the guy you were calling about, how could any other man have gotten your attention?

And how do you know all of those "fairy tale" predictions weren't accurate? What if your beliefs and behavior was just as toxic as his was and you sabotaged all of it? Who's to say, if you had behaved differently and  treated him differently, he wouldn't have been inspired to be a better person and evolved into a loving man?

It's not that psychics are wrong because they can't see the whole picture. There is no whole picture to see because we are always making choices to change the short-term picture (that has long-term consequences). A truly authentic psychic can only read the energy in the moment because of the constant change.

You didn't just happen to get yourself into a bad relationship. You didn't just happen to get yourself into a happy marriage. You made choices. Sounds like you're bitter because all the psychics you called didn't make it easy for you to just sit back, do nothing, take their predictions as gospel, and wait for the outcome to just happen. Then, when you don't get what you wanted, you blame the psychic. In fact, here you are, probably in a better situation than your previous one, and you still can't let go of your bitterness toward psychics.

It probably seems like I'm bashing you, but I'm not. You're not the only one who could have written your post. My point is that, if you (or any of us) are stupid enough to give away our power to a Keen psychic, don't blame the psychic for not getting it right, blame yourself.

No, it dosent prove your point. 99 percent of them said we would be together and happy. Years before I met my now husband, when I was still calling about the dofus, this one psychic said that I would be marrying my future husband. A few years later, thats what eventually happened. Only one psychic saw it while I was supposedly in the midst of "crazy making"...whatever that means. Only one psychic was gifted enough to see I wouldnt marry this dofus and I would be marrying my now husband. She described him exactly. All the other psychics were just plain wrong about what eventually happened...what actually happened in real life.

Also, how can I sabatoge something I have no control of? My ex was a damaged man child, I didnt have any control about that. And even if I did (which I don't))..How is a client supposed to know what actions are sabatoging or ruining their prediction? See how crazy it is to think that way? The reality is that I wouldnt have a future with him because he was not mature enough to be in a relationship/marriage. Thats all there was to it. 99 percent of the psychics said otherwise.

I'm talking about accuracy here. I notice a lot of you like to give psychics slack when they get things wrong. I dont know why that is. If you call someone and ask if there is a future with this person, no matter if you are stuck on him or not, they should be able to get it right. Instead, you guys like to believe its your fault that a psychic cant read you. I just dont get this. The psychic should be reliable enough to get it right. I mean, you either believe that the future can be seen or you don't. Only one was able to do it in this instance.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 03:19:55 PM by bstalling »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2017, 03:18:45 PM »
Agreed, the most gifted can see the full picture or most of it. Cookie has been like that for me. I don't believe in that "energy's always changing," blah blah the readers try to use to cover their butts. I'm like, really? Then how come Cookie saw it a year in advance? One reader - and I don't mind saying her name, it was Source Power - mixed energies very badly last August through fall then tried to blame me when I called her out about wrong predictions.

Having said that, I have turned around "meh" or negative predictions on my own. I refuse to accept them and start thinking what pro-actions to take. It works too but that's only in things where I have some control.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2017, 03:20:07 PM »
^^^

You were "stuck" on a guy that was an "emotional idiot/vampire". If being in a toxic relationship and constantly calling psychics about it isn't crazy-making behavior, I'm not sure what is.

You moved on and married someone else. While only psychic saw it, you still dismissed her prediction. If half a dozen of the psychics you called made the same prediction would you have believed it? Is it a numbers game? Like, if 6 out of 10 psychics say the same thing it must be true?

How could most of those psychics foreseen your future husband? You were so busy being "stuck" on the guy you were calling about, how could any other man have gotten your attention?

And how do you know all of those "fairy tale" predictions weren't accurate? What if your beliefs and behavior was just as toxic as his was and you sabotaged all of it? Who's to say, if you had behaved differently and  treated him differently, he wouldn't have been inspired to be a better person and evolved into a loving man?

It's not that psychics are wrong because they can't see the whole picture. There is no whole picture to see because we are always making choices to change the short-term picture (that has long-term consequences). A truly authentic psychic can only read the energy in the moment because of the constant change.

You didn't just happen to get yourself into a bad relationship. You didn't just happen to get yourself into a happy marriage. You made choices. Sounds like you're bitter because all the psychics you called didn't make it easy for you to just sit back, do nothing, take their predictions as gospel, and wait for the outcome to just happen. Then, when you don't get what you wanted, you blame the psychic. In fact, here you are, probably in a better situation than your previous one, and you still can't let go of your bitterness toward psychics.

It probably seems like I'm bashing you, but I'm not. You're not the only one who could have written your post. My point is that, if you (or any of us) are stupid enough to give away our power to a Keen psychic, don't blame the psychic for not getting it right, blame yourself.

No, it dosent prove the point. 99 percent of them said we would be together and happy. Years before I met my now husband, when I was still calling about the dofus, this one psychic said that I would be marrying my future husband. A few years later, thats what eventually happened. Only one psychic saw it while I was supposedly in the midst of "crazy making"...whatever that means. Only one psychic was gifted enough to see I wouldnt marry this dofus and I would be marrying my now husband. All the other psychics were just plain wrong about what eventually happened...what actually happened in real life.

Also, how can I sabatoge something I have no control of? My ex was a damaged man child, I didnt have any control about that. And even if I did (which I don't))..How is a client supposed to know what actions are sabatoging or ruining their prediction? See how crazy it is to think that way? The reality is that I wouldnt have a future with him because he was not mature enough to be in a relationship/marriage. Thats all there was to it. 99 percent of the psychics said otherwise.

I'm talking about accuracy here. I notice a lot of you like to give psychics slack when they get things wrong. I dont know why that is. If you call someone and ask if there is a future with this person, no matter if you are stuck on him or not, they should be able to get it right. Instead, you guys like to believe its your fault that a psychic cant read you. I just dont get this. The psychic should be reliable enough to get it right.

Same thing happened to me. Long story short,  not one.person saw my ex being a sociopath that would take me for tens of thousands of dollars.  They all saw him coming back and us being together. Maybe it was just luck? 

I agree with our actions can alter predictions but what happens when we don't do a thing? They still don't work out

Offline bstalling

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2017, 03:30:23 PM »
^^^

No, it dosent prove the point. 99 percent of them said we would be together and happy. Years before I met my now husband, when I was still calling about the dofus, this one psychic said that I would be marrying my future husband. A few years later, thats what eventually happened. Only one psychic saw it while I was supposedly in the midst of "crazy making"...whatever that means. Only one psychic was gifted enough to see I wouldnt marry this dofus and I would be marrying my now husband. All the other psychics were just plain wrong about what eventually happened...what actually happened in real life.

I'm talking about accuracy here. I notice a lot of you like to give psychics slack when they get things wrong. I dont know why that is. If you call someone and ask if there is a future with this person, no matter if you are stuck on him or not, they should be able to get it right. Instead, you guys like to believe its your fault that a psychic cant read you. I just dont get this. The psychic should be reliable enough to get it right.

Same thing happened to me. Long story short,  not one.person saw my ex being a sociopath that would take me for tens of thousands of dollars.  They all saw him coming back and us being together. Maybe it was just luck? 

I agree with our actions can alter predictions but what happens when we don't do a thing? They still don't work out

Right, a lot of them can see what underwear you wear, where he works, his job, how he blows kisses at you....but they just can't see that he is a socipath and will drain you financially and that the relationship will just not work out? See, most of them are just unreliable.

I do think there is an element of choice, free will---but if they can't see he has serious emotional issues and that you won't be happy with him, whats the point? They are ultimately useless.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2017, 04:05:10 PM »

I'm talking about accuracy here. I notice a lot of you like to give psychics slack when they get things wrong. I dont know why that is. If you call someone and ask if there is a future with this person, no matter if you are stuck on him or not, they should be able to get it right. Instead, you guys like to believe its your fault that a psychic cant read you. I just dont get this. The psychic should be reliable enough to get it right. I mean, you either believe that the future can be seen or you don't. Only one was able to do it in this instance.

Blame the guy. Blame the psychics. God forbid you actually take responsibility for your participation in things and the outcomes you created.

Your reply dosen't make sense in the context of my statements. Stating reality for what it is ISNT blaming. Care to answer any of my pointed questions? Guess not
You are one of those people that believes "energy changes"..I believe that the future can be predicted no matter what...you just have to be good at it.

But whatever, Good luck in life...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 04:16:10 PM by bstalling »

Amb

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2017, 04:31:25 PM »

Blame the guy. Blame the psychics. God forbid you actually take responsibility for your participation in things and the outcomes you created.

Your reply dosen't make sense in the context of my statements. Stating reality for what it is ISNT blaming. Care to answer any of my pointed questions? Guess not
You are one of those people that believes "energy changes"..I believe that the future can be predicted no matter what...you just have to be good at it.

But whatever, Good luck in life...

Seriously? Our story's I am sure differ greatly from one another on here. And many do not "participate" in unhealthy patterns to supposedly change outcomes as your referring? wtf? We did something? If a psychic can't pick up a person is a sociopath (which if you've ever met one, you'd know they can show no signs until it's too late) or serial cheaters, or has anger issues, or whatever their issue is, then they are crap readers period! Meh....agree bstalling!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 04:35:20 PM by Amb »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2017, 04:43:46 PM »
Agreed, the most gifted can see the full picture or most of it. Cookie has been like that for me. I don't believe in that "energy's always changing," blah blah the readers try to use to cover their butts. I'm like, really? Then how come Cookie saw it a year in advance? One reader - and I don't mind saying her name, it was Source Power - mixed energies very badly last August through fall then tried to blame me when I called her out about wrong predictions.

Having said that, I have turned around "meh" or negative predictions on my own. I refuse to accept them and start thinking what pro-actions to take. It works too but that's only in things where I have some control.

Yeah I don't buy that "energies change all the time" BS either. How is it that seers from thousands of years ago can predict whats happening right now in the world? My friend went to a psychic 6-7 years ago in her home country and everything he predicted has either happened or is happening right now..its been 7 years!! and she also did a lot of things using her free will too (like dating someone that he told her not to, etc). It didn't change anything...what he said was supposed to happen is still happening 7 years later.

Most people just aren't good psychics. Period. They may be intuitive but haven't honed their skills to be ACCURATE. Like just because you are seeing an image, how do you know that image is the future or you are picking up on the person's fears or desires? If the psychic's own energy is low, they could be getting information from low energy spirits too, not our "guides" as they call it.

Totally agree that the psychics need to be high-vibe. That's really key and my most accurate readers tend to be the religious ones who pray.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 04:51:47 PM by Shayalay »

Amb

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2017, 04:45:06 PM »
Oh I should also mention that the psychic my friend went to didn't give her any timeframes at all, only "landmarks". So maybe there is some truth about "timing not existing in the spirit realm" and we should just focus on the outcome instead of "when is he going to call".

Agreed. I think a good reader should be able to give you a firm outcome overall. When they throw the numbers at you about someone calling, who knows what the call is about? If they can elaborate on the context of the call and they're correct, amen to that. Otherwise the whole "they'll call or reach out" within x amount of time with no details, I say bs on that.

Since this is a keen thread, I've found only a couple that were somewhat good for me. Many that were very bad for me
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 04:51:45 PM by Amb »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2017, 04:55:27 PM »
Seriously? Our story's I am sure differ greatly from one another on here. And many do not "participate" in unhealthy patterns to supposedly change outcomes as your referring? wtf? We did something? If a psychic can't pick up a person is a sociopath (which if you've ever met one, you'd know they can show no signs until it's too late) or he's a cheater, or has anger issues, or whatever his issue is, then they are crap readers period! Meh....agree bstalling!

Your "And many do not "participate" in unhealthy patterns to supposedly change outcomes as your referring? wtf?" statement is badly written and nonsensical. But I will try to address your point.

People, like your fellow poster that I replied to, certainly do get themselves in toxic relationships. They are not a victim of circumstance. They make choices. Choices lead to different outcomes. Make a different choice, get a different outcome.

If a psychic can't pick up on someone being a sociopath, cheater, etc, they are not to blame for you staying in that relationship. They may be "crap readers", but if you, also, can't see the signs then you would a "crap person when it comes to choosing men".

People, please! Stop blaming psychics for your pain and suffering!

Your posts are the most non-sensical. We are talking about accuracy here, not patterns. If the psychic says you will be together forever and, no that dosent happen. THEY WERE WRONG! I provided proof that only one psychic got the future right. Yet here you are defending psychics for their wrong predictions. Psychics are not wish granters or pattern analyzers. They provide a service that entails being right about the future.

If a psychic can't see someone is a sociapath and says that you will be together and happy, they were wrong! What about that don't you get? There were innacurate and failed at the service they provided. You sound like a failed keen reader. Sheesh.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2017, 04:55:44 PM »

Totally agreed!! 

Amb

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2017, 05:03:58 PM »
Seriously? Our story's I am sure differ greatly from one another on here. And many do not "participate" in unhealthy patterns to supposedly change outcomes as your referring? wtf? We did something? If a psychic can't pick up a person is a sociopath (which if you've ever met one, you'd know they can show no signs until it's too late) or he's a cheater, or has anger issues, or whatever his issue is, then they are crap readers period! Meh....agree bstalling!

Your "And many do not "participate" in unhealthy patterns to supposedly change outcomes as your referring? wtf?" statement is badly written and nonsensical. But I will try to address your point.

People, like your fellow poster that I replied to, certainly do get themselves in toxic relationships. They are not a victim of circumstance. They make choices. Choices lead to different outcomes. Make a different choice, get a different outcome.

If a psychic can't pick up on someone being a sociopath, cheater, etc, they are not to blame for you staying in that relationship. They may be "crap readers", but if you, also, can't see the signs then you would a "crap person when it comes to choosing men".

People, please! Stop blaming psychics for your pain and suffering!
Oh get over your self righteous ego. Ive read your threads. You dish out a lot of advice......keen is emailing you. You have callers in your queue. We're hear to discuss psychics.  Sorry all on an iPad and quoted the wrong post earlier.  😜

Offline bstalling

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2017, 05:08:48 PM »

Your posts are the most non-sensical. We are talking about accuracy here,

Just curious: If your life went from "I was with an emotional idiot and psychics never saved me from him...to being happily married," why are you spending a Saturday afternoon on a message board bitching about how God-awful psychics are rather than enjoying your blessed life? You express a lot of anger in your posts and bitterness toward psychics you've talked to in the past. Why so angry?

Its so obvious you are a Keen reader. Get over yourself.

If the takeaway is that you think I'm complaining/angry about how psychics didn't "save me"..you are an idiot. My point is that many of you (the majority) are innacurate and can't see the bigger picture.
Why does that offend you much? Because you are the type of psychic reader I'm describing--the type that can see little details, but not the big important ones in the long term. The type that blames their wrong predictions based on "energy changing". LOL

Oh, and I post here because I enjoy psychic discussion. And a vetern needs to be here to post the reality of reading with psychics. Deal with it.

Amb

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2017, 05:10:09 PM »

Your posts are the most non-sensical. We are talking about accuracy here,

Just curious: If your life went from "I was with an emotional idiot and psychics never saved me from him...to being happily married," why are you spending a Saturday afternoon on a message board bitching about how God-awful psychics are rather than enjoying your blessed life? You express a lot of anger in your posts and bitterness toward psychics you've talked to in the past. Why so angry?

Wow, maybe she is lounging by the pool as I am and enjoying her alone time while hubby is napping beside her........making assumptions she is unhappy?

anything