Author Topic: Sweethearts Tarot  (Read 46818 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Sweethearts Tarot
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2017, 09:38:04 PM »
Is 3-4 weeks short-term timing with her?

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2017, 09:49:05 PM »

Yes i would say so. The thing is with communication predictions and other predictions, it could happen in a very low key kind of way. Like you could get communication but it might just be something like a "like" on facebook.... you just never know.  I think it's been in my experience that way with a lot of psychics

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2017, 09:53:29 PM »

Yes i would say so. The thing is with communication predictions and other predictions, it could happen in a very low key kind of way. Like you could get communication but it might just be something like a "like" on facebook.... you just never know.  I think it's been in my experience that way with a lot of psychics

She told me he would reach out to me. You made a good point. I hope that's not the case though because he and I aren't friends on social media anymore lol

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2017, 09:56:14 PM »
Yes, I've definitely had communication predictions turn out to be nothing but FB, so disappointing. This one from Kelly is a pretty big one though and not about communication. We're already in comm anyway. All my others are getting it but Kelly is the only one who gave me timing and she volunteered it. We'll see!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2017, 10:01:08 PM »
Yes, I've definitely had communication predictions turn out to be nothing but FB, so disappointing. This one from Kelly is a pretty big one though and not about communication. We're already in comm anyway. All my others are getting it but Kelly is the only one who gave me timing and she volunteered it. We'll see!

Good Luck! i'm in the same boat, i'm in communication with my POI, yet he is just not being the take charge go full throttle kind of person i want him to be. UGH. he irritates TF out of me.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2017, 05:44:39 PM »
A timeframe prediction of hers came through today about a job :)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2017, 06:32:45 PM »
Yay! Congrats!  :)

Offline Epic08

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2017, 07:19:09 PM »
When does she come on? I'm looking for a short time frame prediction. Would you recommend her?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2017, 04:43:26 AM »
Epic - she's on at night PST.

I think I have a prediction she made happening right now. I can't be positive but this could very well be it. I certainly feel, and the situation feels, as she said.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2017, 12:20:47 PM »

I think I have a prediction she made happening right now. I can't be positive but this could very well be it. I certainly feel, and the situation feels, as she said.

I hope it's something positive! :)

Offline Epic08

« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2017, 01:31:56 PM »

Good Luck! I hope it works out. I ended up reading with her but she said she doesn't do timing which is odd because she's given timing for some of you. I'll report back if something happens but I have no way of knowing when

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2017, 02:42:35 PM »

I hope it's something positive! :)

Neutral, a step on the way to a positive prediction.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2017, 02:43:41 PM »

Good Luck! I hope it works out. I ended up reading with her but she said she doesn't do timing which is odd because she's given timing for some of you. I'll report back if something happens but I have no way of knowing when

Yeah, she volunteered the timing for me.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2017, 03:24:49 PM »

She only does timing if it's something she can automatically get or sees a month or sign related to it.  She doesn't like to just guess and tell callers things just to make them happy.  I've had stuff where I wish it was clear, but the timing wasn't, but like Shaylay, things happen (even when I don't want them to) but I know that as much as it might suck, they're validation points that what she picked up on is going to happen

Offline Epic08

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2017, 03:44:33 PM »

She only does timing if it's something she can automatically get or sees a month or sign related to it.  She doesn't like to just guess and tell callers things just to make them happy.  I've had stuff where I wish it was clear, but the timing wasn't, but like Shaylay, things happen (even when I don't want them to) but I know that as much as it might suck, they're validation points that what she picked up on is going to happen

Great! Thanks for the imput :)

anything