Author Topic: Sweethearts Tarot  (Read 46185 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Sweethearts Tarot
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2017, 12:01:22 AM »
New Reader for me:
SweetheartsTarot - Knew details to confirm the relationship I asked about was the correct one. Predictions pending but some people think getting details means the psychic is correct - so just throwing it out there. Probably the most positive I've spoken to in regard to the tarot readers I have trusted - but also knows the least about the situation.

Would love feedback on her. Was she overly positive with anyone else? Does she need a couple rounds to dig in?

My readings from her aren't overly positive, but I wish they were lol! But I go to her because she tells it like it is and is honest. She won't feed you fairy tales or just tell you what you want to hear to keep you coming back. Her predictions for me have come to pass, so that's another reason I call too. More information comes up with each new reading, if that answers your question. I like her a lot.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2017, 12:04:36 AM »
New Reader for me:
SweetheartsTarot - Knew details to confirm the relationship I asked about was the correct one. Predictions pending but some people think getting details means the psychic is correct - so just throwing it out there. Probably the most positive I've spoken to in regard to the tarot readers I have trusted - but also knows the least about the situation.

Would love feedback on her. Was she overly positive with anyone else? Does she need a couple rounds to dig in?

My readings from her aren't overly positive, but I wish they were lol! But I go to her because she tells it like it is and is honest. She won't feed you fairy tales or just tell you what you want to hear to keep you coming back. Her predictions for me have come to pass, so that's another reason I call too. More information comes up with each new reading, if that answers your question. I like her a lot.

THANK YOU :) See, this is how I appreciate the board functioning and WHY it's so helpful for some of us.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2017, 12:07:07 AM »
I had a bad experience with her. She was very negative about a situation and very wrong. Once I was able to confirm she was wrong I never called her back. I tried her twice and both times she was a miss. Nothing she said happen for me at all. She was really sweet though I think we just didn't connect.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2017, 12:12:07 AM »
I had a bad experience with her. She was very negative about a situation and very wrong. Once I was able to confirm she was wrong I never called her back. I tried her twice and both times she was a miss. Nothing she said happen for me at all. She was really sweet though I think we just didn't connect.

After she told you something negative, did you do anything to change the outcome? I've had readings with her where things come up as a "warning" meaning this is what it's showing now, but if you wish to change it around into something positive, you can. So I've had that too.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2017, 12:23:05 AM »
No it wasn't anything that I could have altered. It was regarding a real estate transaction. At the time I was looking for insight because I didn't know what the outcome would be, but I found out what she said was totally wrong. I'm not bashing her she just wasn't accurate for me at all so I think we didn't connect. It happens sometimes.

She is a go to for my friend though. I have noticed that my friend and I don't connect with the same readers.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 12:28:18 AM by britbrat »

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2017, 12:30:33 AM »
No it wasn't anything that I could have altered. It was regarding a real estate transaction. At the time I was looking for insight because I didn't know what the outcome would be, but I found out what she said was totally wrong. I'm not bashing her she just wasn't accurate for me at all so I think we didn't connect. It happens sometimes.

She is a go to for my friend though. I have noticed that my friend and I don't connect with the same readers.

I was just wondering because sometimes when things like that pop up in readings I struggle with whether or not I should take action :) has your friend had success with her as far as predictions?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2017, 01:17:55 AM »

I was just wondering because sometimes when things like that pop up in readings I struggle with whether or not I should take action :) has your friend had success with her as far as predictions?

She has been really accurate for  her over the years.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2017, 02:28:29 AM »

Is she accurate about relationship and/or work? I only found her last October but things have played out. But that has all been about relationship. Asked first work prediction recently.

She has been really accurate for  her over the years.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2017, 01:18:05 AM »
Kelly told me back in March that my career was going to pick up very quickly this summer because of a job offer.  I only went on one interview, that was in April.  Well the company called me back last week after not hearing from them for a month and a half and they offered me a great position.  She was correct.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2017, 03:32:03 AM »
Kelly told me back in March that my career was going to pick up very quickly this summer because of a job offer.  I only went on one interview, that was in April.  Well the company called me back last week after not hearing from them for a month and a half and they offered me a great position.  She was correct.

That's awesome! Congrats Sunshinechick22! Happy for you :) It's amazing when happy things happen!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2017, 01:26:06 AM »
I don't think it gives a call error when blocked.  I tried to call an advisor who blocked me once and when I pressed arrange call, it took me to another page saying something like sorry, but you cannot contact this advisor and some other stuff.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2017, 01:31:24 AM »
That does mean blocked :/  Maybe you can e-mail her?  I'm not sure, I got an e-mail from advisor I had read with in the past that she sent to all of her clients that said this.  So maybe it's a Keen thing?

"Hi everyone, apparently some customers have been finding they are blocked when they are not blocked my end. I can assure you that I have not blocked you so please don't give up on me, it is some sort of system problem."

Offline mystery123

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2017, 02:42:03 PM »
I don't think you can email when blocked.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2017, 12:47:06 AM »
That does mean blocked :/  Maybe you can e-mail her?  I'm not sure, I got an e-mail from advisor I had read with in the past that she sent to all of her clients that said this.  So maybe it's a Keen thing?

"Hi everyone, apparently some customers have been finding they are blocked when they are not blocked my end. I can assure you that I have not blocked you so please don't give up on me, it is some sort of system problem."

If this is the issue and she hasn't blocked you, you'd have to contact customer service to see if they can't fix it.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2017, 04:33:00 PM »
She also told me she saw a third party with the queen of wands card and that they were light haired and eyed.  She told me he wonders if I'm seeing other men and is jealous and worried, which doesn't sound like him at all.  She didn't sugar coat.