Author Topic: Sweethearts Tarot  (Read 46180 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Sweethearts Tarot
« on: May 12, 2017, 08:37:14 PM »
anyone read with her?

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Sweethearts Tarot
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 08:40:42 PM »
anyone read with her?

I do.  She doesn't do timing, but if she picks something up it'll happen.  She also tells you the good and the bad - both come to pass for me, even when I don't want them to lol :(  She also can pick up third parties and describes them to a T.  If you're set on timing, I wouldn't go to her.  If you want an outcome or a generalization of how it'll unfold over the next 3-6 months or how they are feeling now, go to her.  She won't sugarcoat or bs you.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 09:40:16 PM »
I like her, she gives a lot of different information than the usual keen readers. She has a good personality too, she's been been pretty accurate in describing scenarios and things that will be taking place.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 09:47:37 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline knel27

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 11:11:07 PM »
I've had a few readings with her and like her. She had been consistent with time frames and she is honest and tell you not to rely on her for the timing. She absolutely does not sugar coat. I actually didnt call regularly because I know I'd be hearing some less pleasant information. She is super nice and gives you the bad and the good. She picks up people/their character well. I also feel like she's more of an outcome reader. She will tell you what's going on in the present and how the other person feels and ultimately what will happen based on the cards. She doesn't try to keep you on the phone either. I have her saved in my favorites. I really like her for her honesty.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 04:11:25 AM »
Read with her about 4  1/2 years ago.  Seemed plausable that she was correct on the present, however nothing she ever said happened. She was kind though with a follow up e mail. But as far as predictions...nada. Still nothing..lol.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 05:25:44 AM »
I read with her she said my poi is super attractive to me but she guarded and may act differently when she around me because she said she think i might have someone or she been hurt in the pass. keep on trying she said if she wasn't attractive to me then it won't go anywhere but she is attractive to me.

Offline verb18

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 12:38:01 PM »
I'm a little unsure about this reader. Although she was awesome with the present and what's presently happening, her read didn't resonate w me. She told me that my POI would be dating other people while continuing to peruse me within the next few months  and started describing 3rd parties. However it didn't resonate w me at ALL because my POI truly is not that kind of person... I wouldn't care either way if my POI was talking to others right now b/c the reconnection is so fresh, but I know for a fact this is not something she would do ESPECIALLY in a few months if things get more serious lol. In reading about her it seems to me everyone has had experiences with her where she reads 3rd parties or 3rd parties show up in her spread, so it kinda makes me feel like she literally gets female or male faced cards and immediately describes it as a 3rd party person rather than delving into the meaning of the card itself. Not to say she's always inaccurate, but idk I left the read feeling very unsure b/c it just did not resonate

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 12:53:46 PM »
I'm a little unsure about this reader. Although she was awesome with the present and what's presently happening, her read didn't resonate w me. She told me that my POI would be dating other people while continuing to peruse me within the next few months  and started describing 3rd parties. However it didn't resonate w me at ALL because my POI truly is not that kind of person... I wouldn't care either way if my POI was talking to others right now b/c the reconnection is so fresh, but I know for a fact this is not something she would do ESPECIALLY in a few months if things get more serious lol. In reading about her it seems to me everyone has had experiences with her where she reads 3rd parties or 3rd parties show up in her spread, so it kinda makes me feel like she literally gets female or male faced cards and immediately describes it as a 3rd party person rather than delving into the meaning of the card itself. Not to say she's always inaccurate, but idk I left the read feeling very unsure b/c it just did not resonate
what psychic can predict the future all I ask is what happen now in the present. She doesn't pick up any third party with me but she pick up that my poi think I might have someone around me.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 02:08:08 PM »

I got that exact same reading with her the other day.  She will describe someone to a T, but you're right about the cards - there have been times when a third party would appear and I'd be like ok, so anything to worry about?  And she'd be like, well we have to ask the cards.  Then we'd ask the cards.  Other times she says she gets the sex card, so means they're interested in each other - but then a more in depth look shows that this person wants my POI, but my POI isn't interest, but that a person may try.  I don't know.  I thought the same thing about my POI, that he wasn't that way.  I see him do stupid emojis and stuff online with female friends, then I think about the reading and I get all paranoid it's something more or am I missing something?  But then other readers don't pick up on the third parties like that, just as friends.  Like for instance, there was one she described to a T and said this person had romantic interest him, he'd go out with her or something - but then in all my other readings I would get the reader asking "who is the such and such sign that he's going to for advice with your relationship?  Just friends.  Looks like a longterm friend." 

Offline knel27

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 02:20:49 PM »
with me, she didn't tell me about a specific third party with my POI but did state he was going out a lot on casual dates and had a lot of opportunities. She specifically said "he isn't just sitting at home" lol. Definitely resonates because my POI is  a social butterfly and always needs to be out doing something, and he's a huge flirt. So atleast we know she's not a fairy tale reader and is not afraid to tell you the bad stuff.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2017, 02:44:56 PM »
with me, she didn't tell me about a specific third party with my POI but did state he was going out a lot on casual dates and had a lot of opportunities. She specifically said "he isn't just sitting at home" lol. Definitely resonates because my POI is  a social butterfly and always needs to be out doing something, and he's a huge flirt. So atleast we know she's not a fairy tale reader and is not afraid to tell you the bad stuff.

Definitely not a fairytale reader.  I do like and appreciate that about her.

Offline verb18

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2017, 05:19:51 PM »

I got that exact same reading with her the other day.  She will describe someone to a T, but you're right about the cards - there have been times when a third party would appear and I'd be like ok, so anything to worry about?  And she'd be like, well we have to ask the cards.  Then we'd ask the cards.  Other times she says she gets the sex card, so means they're interested in each other - but then a more in depth look shows that this person wants my POI, but my POI isn't interest, but that a person may try.  I don't know.  I thought the same thing about my POI, that he wasn't that way.  I see him do stupid emojis and stuff online with female friends, then I think about the reading and I get all paranoid it's something more or am I missing something?  But then other readers don't pick up on the third parties like that, just as friends.  Like for instance, there was one she described to a T and said this person had romantic interest him, he'd go out with her or something - but then in all my other readings I would get the reader asking "who is the such and such sign that he's going to for advice with your relationship?  Just friends.  Looks like a longterm friend."

Sunshine chick - I feel the EXACT same way. Like all other readers have told me that she sometimes swipes around on online dating apps but that's the extent of it (which I do too btw! Lol). The way Sweetheart made is is that she's running around actively pursuing people that would cause her confusion. My Poi hates meeting new people lol let alone dating them. So it didn't resonate. I also had readers pick up on someone being a friend that's around her. I also couldn't get a straight response out of her. IMO tarot is only plausiable through good intuition and knowing how to read the cards - like for example the "empress" can mean something totally different than another person in the mix. I have readers interpret male and female faced cards in the way of their meaning which makes more sense to me. Idk I feel she just reads the cards as they are and isn't really a true blue psychic. Doesn't make her inaccurate all around, but I really feel like everyone gets 3rd parties out of her read which is kinda odd to me

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2017, 08:10:17 PM »
what psychic can predict the future all I ask is what happen now in the present. She doesn't pick up any third party with me but she pick up that my poi think I might have someone around me.

Same thing with me Lost, She has never seen a third party with my POI, but she always picks up jealousy on his side towards someone i know lol.  I have a always had positive readings from her, and they seem to be very realistic and accurate. My POI isn't very social so this makes sense. She has picked up on his family members and stuff like that though ..

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2017, 12:25:35 PM »
She gave me a very detailed read. Seemed realistic. Anyone have updates on her predictions / 3rd party info?

She is extremely accurate for me. Her positive and negative predictions for me come to pass. But at least it helps me deal with the negative in a better way :) I like how she also says if you keep doing xyz this is going to happen. You can change that if you do xyz. Everything is playing out for me like she said the last 3 months.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2017, 10:24:17 PM »
New Reader for me:
SweetheartsTarot - Knew details to confirm the relationship I asked about was the correct one. Predictions pending but some people think getting details means the psychic is correct - so just throwing it out there. Probably the most positive I've spoken to in regard to the tarot readers I have trusted - but also knows the least about the situation.

Would love feedback on her. Was she overly positive with anyone else? Does she need a couple rounds to dig in?

anything