Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

JourneyBySpirit

(1/4) > >>

maroonlight:
This reader gave me a positive outcome like others, but she told me he would not pursue me until October, though however we would remain in contact throughout the summer. All of the other readers said progress in late May, June, and July.

Any opinions on her?

verb18:
Told me my POI is completely done and over with me and won't come forward... meanwhile the opposite is happening lol. I mean I knew she was wrong when she said that. But I never went back for that reason

wildfox87:
When i first started calling psychics, She was one of the negative readings i've had that stuck out to me. She made me cry afterwards lol, looking back on it, it's kind of funny.  I never called her again. Later found out she wasn't accurate, she just makes herself sound super confident in her reading, and scolds you from what i remember.

Baypark1:
I think I read with her years ago. I don't remember her being 9.99 per minute though!  I'll have to look back at my notes to see what her reading was like.

dascallie:
Well, crazy enough, i have to give credit to Cassie. She is so raw in her delivery but I don't mind, because sometimes too much slick, feel-good rhetoric is just designed to lure you in. A very "practiced" marketer/reader that knows the tricks of the trade...Boy she is not that.

I swear she told me things so specific about my POI's whereabouts that were later confirmed (that I did not have knowledge of)-- that he was at his brothers house over Christmas, described physical features of this brother that were accurate
 (although these details had nothing to do with my central question, it's just evidence of her psychic ability...the "movie" she was watching in her head I guess) and also very, very uncommon details about my POIs particular likes about my physical appearance.
This stuff was toon precise, uncommon and WAY beyond possible without a strong 6th sense, remote viewing or something extraordinary going on.

I get value out of every reading I have with her, how much varies from time to time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version