Author Topic: JourneyBySpirit  (Read 10585 times)

Offline maroonlight

JourneyBySpirit
« on: May 11, 2017, 12:35:29 PM »
This reader gave me a positive outcome like others, but she told me he would not pursue me until October, though however we would remain in contact throughout the summer. All of the other readers said progress in late May, June, and July.

Any opinions on her?

Offline verb18

Re: JourneyBySpirit
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 04:24:20 PM »
Told me my POI is completely done and over with me and won't come forward... meanwhile the opposite is happening lol. I mean I knew she was wrong when she said that. But I never went back for that reason

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 10:14:01 PM »
When i first started calling psychics, She was one of the negative readings i've had that stuck out to me. She made me cry afterwards lol, looking back on it, it's kind of funny.  I never called her again. Later found out she wasn't accurate, she just makes herself sound super confident in her reading, and scolds you from what i remember.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 07:07:46 PM »
I think I read with her years ago. I don't remember her being 9.99 per minute though!  I'll have to look back at my notes to see what her reading was like.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 04:01:52 PM »
Well, crazy enough, i have to give credit to Cassie. She is so raw in her delivery but I don't mind, because sometimes too much slick, feel-good rhetoric is just designed to lure you in. A very "practiced" marketer/reader that knows the tricks of the trade...Boy she is not that.

I swear she told me things so specific about my POI's whereabouts that were later confirmed (that I did not have knowledge of)-- that he was at his brothers house over Christmas, described physical features of this brother that were accurate
 (although these details had nothing to do with my central question, it's just evidence of her psychic ability...the "movie" she was watching in her head I guess) and also very, very uncommon details about my POIs particular likes about my physical appearance.
This stuff was toon precise, uncommon and WAY beyond possible without a strong 6th sense, remote viewing or something extraordinary going on.

I get value out of every reading I have with her, how much varies from time to time.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 03:56:15 AM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline nette_ree

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 07:50:05 PM »
She gave a contact date of between May 28th and June 14th.As of today no contact.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2020, 04:21:49 AM »
She’s not talked about often on here. However, out of all the readings I’ve had (queenofcups18) included she’s been the most accurate. I will say she’s gotten a few things wrong (new love) but when I called over a dozen psychics last year after a failed relationship she was the only one who told me it wasn’t over. She gave me the exact month he would reach out, I called in June he reached out in October. She also accurately predicted other contact dates and never fed me a fairytale.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2020, 02:56:35 PM »
I must have had her on an off day. She was so painfully vague and slow.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2020, 03:19:00 PM »
When I first read with her I thought she was just saying random things as she often sounds unsure of herself. She works very well when you ask her a specific question about a person or situation. She’s not a general reader at all, but she can accurately describe the feelings of another person, what motivates their actions and she’s accurate in terms of contact predictions more often than not.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2020, 09:37:18 PM »
She was wrong about contact and current situation. She predicted negative outcomes on things which never actually ended up happening thank God. Wrong wrong wrong.

Journey is another negative reader....she’s gross.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2020, 11:10:33 PM »
I usually like reading with her. However, she told me someone who I know to be ‘mentally stable’ was very unstable today. I think she was picking up on the wrong ex because the person I called about isn’t unstable

Offline SeekTruths1

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2020, 04:48:24 AM »
I was thinking about getting a reading with her and I now I definetly will not, lol

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2021, 10:22:59 PM »
Any updates on her?  I just got a negative read which might be true

Offline Kaz

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2022, 03:37:03 PM »
Any updates on her?  I just got a negative read which might be true

I recently asked her about contact and she was sort of right. I say sort of as she gave me a maybe answer. Was she right In your case?

anything