Author Topic: Wish I could get all my money back  (Read 7326 times)

Offline psychicgirl87

Wish I could get all my money back
« on: May 10, 2017, 05:38:37 AM »
I've read with so many psychics and nothing came true and everything unfolded in the opposite direction. I feel like an idiot and cringe when I think about how much I spent and how many people I read with.

1. Sabrina - FAKE
2. Jean- SOOO FAKe
3. Dominique - she can only read current energies. She failed to mention so many things and according to her I should have been living with my EX by next month.
4. Cheyanne - Sweet lady but full of fairy tales. She failed to mention to mention that my EX has another girl friend
5. Rosanne - she has somewhat of an ability but so wrong
§. Drusilla - oh god
6. Cherokee - fairy tales
7. Ivan - the only ethical reader and very nice, however nothing panned out.
8. Savanna - the only person I should have listened to. She told me to move on but I kept clinging on
9. Abrielle - how on earth do people even call her?
10. Sally - this was throws random numbers at you, however she did pick up on the 3rd party

ughhhhhhh I feel like a moron. I don't know I got this far.

stargazer

Re: Wish I could get all my money back
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 05:56:50 AM »
Don't be so hard on yourself. Many of us have done the same :/

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 06:04:12 AM »
Thanks for the kind words :(

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 11:58:21 AM »
I've read with so many psychics and nothing came true and everything unfolded in the opposite direction. I feel like an idiot and cringe when I think about how much I spent and how many people I read with.

1. Sabrina - FAKE
2. Jean- SOOO FAKe
3. Dominique - she can only read current energies. She failed to mention so many things and according to her I should have been living with my EX by next month.
4. Cheyanne - Sweet lady but full of fairy tales. She failed to mention to mention that my EX has another girl friend
§. Drusilla - oh god
8. Savanna - the only person I should have listened to. She told me to move on but I kept clinging on
10. Sally - this was throws random numbers at you, however she did pick up on the 3rd party

You're not alone. I feel like a moron myself. I called Abrielle, Dominique, Jean, as well as a ton of others who were not mentioned on your list. Not a damn thing happened.

When I got back into my psychic binge after being totally clean for 2 months, Asia was one of the first ones that I called for $10 per minute. I figured with that rate she must've been good and satisfying to customers..

Told me a complete fairy tale, that everything with the POI would be fine the coming week and that he loved me, (Even though we had not known each other for a really long time) and blah blah.
I feel stupid for continuing to call after all of that BS. But I haven't used CP in awhile and don't plan to again. I don't think any of their psychics are credible. I had my first and biggest binge back in the fall of 2016 when I called about my ex and they all told me how he cared about me and how great things would be in January.

It's May now and I haven't heard from him for 2 years come August.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 06:22:57 PM »

1. Sabrina - FAKE
2. Jean- SOOO FAKe
§. Drusilla - oh god

You're not alone. I feel like a moron myself. I called Abrielle, Dominique, Jean, as well as a ton of others who were not mentioned on your list. Not a damn thing happened.

When I got back into my psychic binge after being totally clean for 2 months, Asia was one of the first ones that I called for $10 per minute. I figured with that rate she must've been good and satisfying to customers..

Told me a complete fairy tale, that everything with the POI would be fine the coming week and that he loved me, (Even though we had not known each other for a really long time) and blah blah.
I feel stupid for continuing to call after all of that BS. But I haven't used CP in awhile and don't plan to again. I don't think any of their psychics are credible. I had my first and biggest binge back in the fall of 2016 when I called about my ex and they all told me how he cared about me and how great things would be in January.

It's May now and I haven't heard from him for 2 years come August.

From your list, I recently tried Cherokee. She was new and relatively cheap for CP, with stellar reviews, so I was curious. Nope. She did pick a few correct things (which were specific to the people I asked about, not generic assumptions she could have made) but asked me a lot of questions. She was also too chatty (like, do you know what a soul mate us? lol). I can't answer for outcomes yet, but I won't call her again.
On CP Leo has been the one who has been consistently correct for me, for years, both love and work. Direct answers, no waste of time, no opinions. This time he said nothing will develop with the POI for about 6 months. The guy has now ghosted out, and I'll be away for two months, so, who knows. Right now, though, it doesn't seem plausible, so it could be the first time that Leo has been wrong for me. But I'll continue to call Leo when I need a quick answer.
The other on CP that I may call again is Tara. She was amazing for the present, even some channeling who left me in awe. Predictions I don't know yet. But she seemed genuine and caring.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 06:31:43 PM »
I have read with Uli a few times over the years. She is a decent remote viewer, but not with overall predictions. Has anyone read with her lately?

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 08:13:27 PM »
@copperhead nice I am glad you have someone you can trust. I never tried Leo and I tried Tara once sadly we had no connection :(. I really like Ivan however he want consistent (then again I think energies change?) for example he said I would meet someone significant in september then he changed it to December a few weeks later. Anyhow I am done with CP that's where I spent way to much money for nothing.

@britbrat never read with her. Her queue was always so full.

Offline whskers

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 05:15:54 PM »
I have never read with CP but I am interested to try Indio and tajah. I read good things about them.

Online Apalm831

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 06:21:40 PM »
I have never read with CP but I am interested to try Indio and tajah. I read good things about them.

Both made very specific predictions for me that never happened.
Pass.

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 07:04:54 PM »

Oh ok thanks for the warning! I read somewhere that tajah was good with timing and Indio can even describe what you're wearing?? Boo disappointing.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 07:10:27 PM »
Like everyone else, you will often get mixed results. Tajah actually expounded on a predictin a few readers made years ago. A few readers saw me doing some work with
feng shui and some travel with it. It didnt make sense, but a few other readers picked this up for me. A couple of years later this year, Tajah out of the blue said the same thing and described an asian male thatwould be feng shuing my new home and that it would be so effective that I would travel with him and develop a good friendship. She gave me very specific details about the guy.

I've actually had this happen quite a few times, a psychic would make a prediction/insight...and way later, another psychic would pick up on the same thing-yet add in more details.

Indio, I think she is gifted, her timing seems off, but she has gave me some startling details. Pending predictions with her. 

Offline whskers

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 09:15:45 PM »
Like everyone else, you will often get mixed results. Tajah actually expounded on a predictin a few readers made years ago. A few readers saw me doing some work with
feng shui and some travel with it. It didnt make sense, but a few other readers picked this up for me. A couple of years later this year, Tajah out of the blue said the same thing and described an asian male thatwould be feng shuing my new home and that it would be so effective that I would travel with him and develop a good friendship. She gave me very specific details about the guy.

I've actually had this happen quite a few times, a psychic would make a prediction/insight...and way later, another psychic would pick up on the same thing-yet add in more details.

Indio, I think she is gifted, her timing seems off, but she has gave me some startling details. Pending predictions with her.

I take you still havent or not working with feng sui?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2017, 10:40:40 PM »

I take you still havent or not working with feng sui?

No, its not something that I am interested in at all. But it kept coming up in my readings randomly from different psychics. It was only when Tajah brought it up randomly when I
was asking about work that she filled in the blanks that the other psychics couldnt. Weird.

anything