Author Topic: CindyS  (Read 22528 times)

Offline mystery123

Re: CindyS
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2017, 09:05:51 PM »
Anybody else read with her? Any updates?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2017, 10:45:09 PM »
Anybody else read with her? Any updates?

Yes she's very good...

Offline britbrat

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2017, 10:52:14 PM »
I had a reading with her a while back. She is very nice and she hit on some things. I think she is a good empath also. She didn't make any big predictions for me, but a few smalls ones did happen. I probably wouldn't read with her again though. I didn't care for her reading style.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2017, 11:24:28 PM »
She was damn wrong for me last year

sodapopcharm

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2017, 08:59:12 AM »
same here. nothing impressive about her.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2017, 03:00:08 AM »
same here. nothing impressive about her.

She was able to connect for me but when I asked her how a third person felt about wanting to meet me she was dead wrong. I've heard this third person ON THE PHONE say they want to meet me and has begged... even my boyfriend told me! Cindy kept saying the third person doesn't want to meet me and it's all in my head. I tried telling her I heard it and she kept saying "sorry I don't get that" so I'm not sure if she's trying to justify herself or not

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2017, 08:38:21 PM »
The kitten is great :) such a love bug. She also said the kitten would be good for my other car and he has been, she's chilled out some and hates other cats normally.

Hmm what else, overall she's one of two people I read with now and I've been a reading addict for like ten years. So lots of time for people to fade out for being wrong. She's honestly been 95% accurate for me.

Since you're gonna ask who the other is it's Rachel Marie on bitwine. But she's never on!! Or Hartley ever and if she is you're lucky to catch her!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2017, 10:18:16 PM »
Had an odd experience with her. She stated in the beginning of chat that me and my POI didn't have a lot of history between each other.  I then corrected her and said no we do have a lot of history together, and then she said sorry we're not connecting. So i ended chat, and now i have 25 dollars on this Kasamba website and i have no desire to read with any of the readers on there! UGHHHH! Does anyone have any recommendations for readers on there? It doesn't seem like a lot of people on there are real

Offline mystery123

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2017, 10:26:34 PM »
Had an odd experience with her. She stated in the beginning of chat that me and my POI didn't have a lot of history between each other.  I then corrected her and said no we do have a lot of history together, and then she said sorry we're not connecting. So i ended chat, and now i have 25 dollars on this Kasamba website and i have no desire to read with any of the readers on there! UGHHHH! Does anyone have any recommendations for readers on there? It doesn't seem like a lot of people on there are real

If you ask them to close your account, wouldn't they refund it back to your card?

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2017, 10:30:50 PM »
Maybe I will try to do that thank you! I can't find a contact number anywhere.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2017, 11:26:03 PM »
Just be sweet and say that the advisor you signed up to talk to didn't connect so you would like to back on the card and can close your account, and they will.

And no, they just give you a credit.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2017, 04:05:41 AM »
Just be sweet and say that the advisor you signed up to talk to didn't connect so you would like to back on the card and can close your account, and they will.

And no, they just give you a credit.

I actually did get them to credit the amount back to my card and shut my account down as well. Must admit their customer service is great.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2017, 03:03:29 PM »
Maybe I will try to do that thank you! I can't find a contact number anywhere.

Just google whatever you need, even for some other site. It comes right up by using: kasamba contact number.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2017, 12:10:20 AM »
Read with her today, the 15 minute special.  I didn't realise it was through text so was a bit stuck.

Me: I just want to know what you see coming in for me and ..... or any other romantic relationship?
Her: I don't do future relationships I need a name to focus on
Me: ok we'll work then
Her: I don't do work
Me: ok just the question in hand
Her: you'll hear in august or September but with mercury in retro I'm not good with dates
Me: ok well anything else
Her: well keep your options open and mercury may bring him back and you may hear
Me: anything else I need to know
Her: just play it by ear, he doesn't want a relationship but you will hear at some point.

Wtf?????

WTF is right. Was she not even wanting to help you or what? And what is up with the snappy, smartass replies. I don't get that either.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2017, 12:33:05 AM »
Read with her today, the 15 minute special.  I didn't realise it was through text so was a bit stuck.

Me: I just want to know what you see coming in for me and ..... or any other romantic relationship?
Her: I don't do future relationships I need a name to focus on
Me: ok we'll work then
Her: I don't do work
Me: ok just the question in hand
Her: you'll hear in august or September but with mercury in retro I'm not good with dates
Me: ok well anything else
Her: well keep your options open and mercury may bring him back and you may hear
Me: anything else I need to know
Her: just play it by ear, he doesn't want a relationship but you will hear at some point.

Wtf?????

WTF is right. Was she not even wanting to help you or what? And what is up with the snappy, smartass replies. I don't get that either.

She's usually like that anyways (snappy replies). I've read with her once and she was all the way around. Btw if she doesn't connect with you, expect for her to never read for you again. Not like just come a different day (i understand off days, in the end, we're all human), but I mean...NEVER AGAIN lol. Luckily she was wrong with me so eh.