Author Topic: Tarot by Ty--reviews?  (Read 5689 times)

Offline Apalm831

Tarot by Ty--reviews?
« on: May 05, 2017, 02:42:43 AM »
Hi all,

New to this forum. I recently read with Ty ross over at tarotbyty.com and she's wonderful. I had noticed several people had read with her from this forum as well in the past. She was able to pick up on ALOT and even predicted a job contact would get back to me to the day ("It won't start until Weds."  Well, that was the exact day I received my offer letter). Also, in our second reading, even though it was a month later and I'm certain she has enough clients that she doesn't remember a reading word for word, the reading was nearly identical. Nothing had changed where I've been to readers where their prediction was turned on it's head only weeks later, which always made me think twice about them. Not with Ty. Still the same, same timelines and predictions, maybe a little more detail as the situation progressed which I was really impressed by. However, she predicted something fairly huge for me which would be great, but is also a little hard for me to wrap my head around since, at the moment, it seems highly unlikely. Again, it's an outcome that I'd love and she seems fairly certain of. So, I was wondering if anyone else had read with her and what their outcomes were?

Offline bstalling

Re: Tarot by Ty--reviews?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 02:59:17 AM »
Any other updates on this reader? Seems she gives specific details well..

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 05:53:32 PM »
What is her rate ?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 06:02:17 PM »
Any other updates on this reader? Seems she gives specific details well..

1.She predicted my Ex would come back soon and apologize to me after a HUGE fight. He NEVER apologizes but does come and go from my life. Well, it happen recently. He texted/facebooked/called/instagrammed etc. all specifically asking for the opportunity to apologize.

2.Predicted a friend I never considered as an option would try really hard to date me. Happened a week later, he's still on it though I'm not interested.

3. Has predicted all work related scenarios for me accurately. (I've gotten emails and contracts to the day she described)

HOWEVER

Her big prediction for my personal life has yet to manifest and timelines keep getting pushed out. For me, she is 99% accurate but the thing I am MOST concerned about has yet to happen and Ty is very certain of it and it's kinda killing me.

So there's my update. I hope her big prediction comes through. She's clairaudient, BTW. Not clairvoyant so if anyone is specifically looking for that kind reader she does cards and clairaudience.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 06:05:21 PM »
What is her rate ?

$60/half hour

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 02:32:14 AM »
What is her rate ?

$60/half hour

How do you read with her? Is it best to go for a general read or ask specific questions?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 02:35:57 AM »
Email from her website. I ask her specific questions. So... it's up to you.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 05:05:02 PM »
I tried her. There were some instances where I could tell she was picking up on stuff. However, it wasn't a great many details and she spent some time talking about mercury retrograde. She gave me some dates, but it just seemed like guesses. Meh

Offline violet

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 08:02:58 PM »
Any updates for this reader?  Thanks.

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 09:47:27 PM »
she sucks, nothing came true