Author Topic: Kassie Kai / Totem Aion  (Read 16948 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Kassie Kai / Totem Aion
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2019, 06:35:02 AM »
She told me it would be months and months until my ex returned. Well he did today.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2019, 03:44:04 PM »

She told me it would be months and months until my ex returned. Well he did today.

Haha soooo...she was wrong.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2019, 07:25:36 AM »
I had a reading with Kassie on Feb 15th, she said my POI would not contact and he was not interested.  Well he contacted me 2 weeks after the reading.  She was extremely negative and proven to be inaccurate. 

Offline happyk

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2019, 08:18:16 AM »
In my case, she read the situation completely incorrect and I disconnected with her immediately.

pfizer

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2019, 03:13:13 PM »
she is not good at relationship
she couldnt see poi's feelings; she is not empath
if you ask her business/money issues; way better.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2020, 02:51:33 AM »
I had a reading with her on Kasamba and she said she sees distance between my POI and myself and asked if we live in separate countries too lol but we lived very close to each other at this point. And then she said maybe it was emotional distance, which is a really obvious response. And also her predictions didn’t pass for me, and she inaccurately assessed the situation.

She did the same thing to me....I told here we are on talking terms& not far...
I closed chat.

I also saw her busy on kasamba and busy on bitwine.
This woman is not genuine lol

Offline Steven213

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2020, 05:50:44 PM »
She is a cold reader (very honest review!) since I don't like her way of delivery, I won't be back unless the question really something that needs many different opinion

hahahaha AND YES SHE ASKED ME if my POI live in separate country too!!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2020, 10:33:11 PM »
This Kassie Kai was the biggest load of horse poo for me. Once again proves even if it’s a negative read it doesn’t mean the reading’s accurate. Sheesh.  This lady, a few months ago, told me that she saw no changes ahead for me. So WRONG. I’m having major positive life changes that definitely can’t be missed in a reading, especially since this is under area we were focused on. Major life change! What a clown this woman was, she even fought me when I told her she was wrong. You know who was right though? Ari... and I think Rachel Marie, though I’m still trying to see if the rest of her reading comes to pass. The life change, she picked up on back in December. And Ari, she just knows EVERYTHING.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2020, 05:06:17 PM »
LOL biggest horse poo :D
Thats correct!!!

Offline lala36

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2020, 08:40:10 AM »
I had a reading with her on Kasamba and she said she sees distance between my POI and myself and asked if we live in separate countries too lol but we lived very close to each other at this point. And then she said maybe it was emotional distance, which is a really obvious response. And also her predictions didn’t pass for me, and she inaccurately assessed the situation.

I wish I read this before I chatted with her she's just asked me and told me the exact same thing!!! I won't take her reading into account so

Offline SarahM

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2020, 06:37:10 AM »

I wish I read this before I chatted with her she's just asked me and told me the exact same thing!!! I won't take her reading into account so

Okay i just read with her and wish I saw this first.. She literally asked me the exact same thing as well.

Offline Sabrina

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2020, 10:01:14 AM »
She's been very accurate for me. My first reading with her was on Bitwine a year or so ago and like you said, she gave a negative prediction that it wouldn't work with my POI and that time and that's exactly what happened. He was going hot and cold and in the end he ghosted me :( I read with her again on her own website a while ago and she saw a new person coming in 4-5 months, she said water sign and a female friend will organise the meeting. It happened exactly that way!

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2022, 11:44:02 AM »
I tried her today and too got a negative read. It might be true as things with poi don’t seem to be going anywhere.

Offline K88

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2022, 09:15:17 PM »
I used to read with her often on bitwine. At first I thought she was accurate but then one day I had a question in regards to my bf at that time she stated that me and that person were not talking when in actuality we spoke all day, every day. So, I just stopped reading with her.

Yea, same normally she is spot on for me, but today she made a prediction that wasn't right at all. Said my ex wouldn't show up for my daughter at her game and he came today. I did ask him if he was coming so maybe there's that, but she was like I can't force him against his will etc. I was very confused. But it shocked me how she was wrong

Offline wishes215

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2022, 03:36:46 AM »
from what I remember she always gives a negative prediction so not sure about her accuracy.

anything