Author Topic: Kassie Kai / Totem Aion  (Read 16953 times)

Offline soonyoung

Kassie Kai / Totem Aion
« on: May 04, 2017, 01:46:55 PM »
Has anyone read with Kassie Kai (Totem Aion)? She's on bitwine and kasamba. Usually, i'm a bit weary with bitwine "psychics" but I read with her twice, part of the prediction came to pass merely two days later so I went to get an update reading. The way she described the person in question and the situation was spot on, and I didn't give her any names, date of births, or any back ground info other than letting her know her prediction came to pass. She's truly amazing and I'm excited to see if the rest of her predictions will come to pass. I'm curious if anyone else has read with her and what were your experiences? If you haven't, I highly suggest reading with her! She's honest, quick, doesn't rush and will even go over time without charging. She's like a friend!

I also hope i'm posting in the right place lol, this is my first time posting!

Lovefash67

Re: Kassie Kai / Totem Aion
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 02:21:40 PM »
I used to read with her often on bitwine. At first I thought she was accurate but then one day I had a question in regards to my bf at that time she stated that me and that person were not talking when in actuality we spoke all day, every day. So, I just stopped reading with her.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 04:11:39 PM »
Has anyone had success with her?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 04:58:07 PM »
Has anyone had success with her?

I have pending predictions currently. BUT I have come to learn not to read too often with her or her cards will start saying the opposite. Usually first reading is right.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 05:17:45 PM »
Omg! Good to know
I read with a few weeks back and today was totally different. So I’m going to go with the initial reading.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 06:33:09 PM »
Omg! Good to know
I read with a few weeks back and today was totally different. So I’m going to go with the initial reading.

I found out about her on another board I read but am not a member of because it always says they're not accepting new members whenever I try to register and there's a few that read with her on there and said the same thing.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 08:58:46 AM »
She's been accurate for me.
She was able to pick up on a third party and she said that this person doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Yes, she remains in the situation. So, spot on in that regard.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 11:00:27 PM »
Omg! Good to know

Did it come to pass yet? Was the first or second reading correct lol

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 01:59:54 AM »
Timeframe isn’t quite here yet :)
Spring!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 10:55:14 AM »
Any update? I used her a few years back and I dont remember her being anything special

Paulina93

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2019, 01:12:27 AM »
Any updates on her? She seems to be accurate for me when it comes to contact timing and describing situations. Has she been accurate for anyone else?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2019, 07:29:20 PM »
She is for me also... mostly short term stuff.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2019, 11:44:38 PM »
First time I tried her she was around let's say 70% and she got one small prediction right. Second time not so much though, she could pick up the present energies well but big prediction never came to pass. I can tell she has genuine tool reading abilities though...

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2019, 11:46:01 PM »
I tried her again. She wasn't terrible but I dont know, I remember using her years ago and nothing panning out.

Offline contraband

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2019, 05:13:23 AM »
She got one thing right for me in my first reading with her for the first time. Since then, she was wrong every single time. Especially on love issues - she has zero empathic skills and has a tendency to veer towards the negative.