Author Topic: Spiritual medium Ava  (Read 5967 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Spiritual medium Ava
« on: January 03, 2017, 03:58:06 AM »
anyone read with her?

stargazer

Re: Spiritual medium Ava
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 05:48:20 PM »
A long time ago. No good

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 04:04:58 PM »
any updated on this reader? goes she give false hope to people?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 05:18:01 PM »
You are giving false hope to yourself... I read many posts from you here and you said your POi has been very clear with you, she doesn't want to be with you. I know it's hard but you are destroying yourself, force yourself to date other girls and it will help you, as you may meet someone who will make you forget the other one

ladya

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 05:26:11 PM »
You are giving false hope to yourself... I read many posts from you here and you said your POi has been very clear with you, she doesn't want to be with you. I know it's hard but you are destroying yourself, force yourself to date other girls and it will help you, as you may meet someone who will make you forget the other one

i agree. it's hard but you need to move on (at least try to). if she comes back you can decide then but she openly rejected you. that says more in itself than any psychic.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 06:35:33 PM »
No we start talking again. You can said that to everyone that are in here.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 07:31:14 PM »

Ive already posted a little while ago about this so yes I suggest that to everyone here especially when the POI has been very clear about it

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 08:10:02 PM »

Ive already posted a little while ago about this so yes I suggest that to everyone here especially when the POI has been very clear about it
She did but when she deactivated her Facebook she add me on messenger so we start talking again sometime there are scary of their feeling for you.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 10:08:47 PM »
I just recently met someone new since my divorce. He is a nice guy, but I am not interested in being with him. We have developed a friendship but he is aware we will not be a couple. Sometimes a person is still open to a friendship so you have to know the difference. I would listen to the person over the readers.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 10:52:28 PM »
I just recently met someone new since my divorce. He is a nice guy, but I am not interested in being with him. We have developed a friendship but he is aware we will not be a couple. Sometimes a person is still open to a friendship so you have to know the difference. I would listen to the person over the readers.
it different from your. I tell how much I care for her all the time and like her a lot of time Why do we all call psychic because we all believed in the super natural. We all believe that the psychic can tell how a person really felt about us. That why we call right?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 10:54:52 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 06:32:48 PM »
Anyone read with her? She can feel other people feeling? She very cheap and fast but don't known if she real or not.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 08:31:43 PM »

agree 100% ! THIS advice is spot on!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2017, 06:40:24 PM »
I can now said she was wrong won't reply to my message.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 06:37:27 PM »
I told her she was wrong she said don't judge her yet her time frame hasn't come up yet. When her time frame up and noting happen I guess she will blocked me. She always said you want to know the truth leave her alone and you will see the truth it been 5 week and yea noting lol.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 08:55:59 PM by lostsoul209 »