Author Topic: Luna Sue  (Read 5301 times)

Offline maroonlight

Luna Sue
« on: April 26, 2017, 12:31:52 AM »
Has anyone read with her?

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Luna Sue
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 03:19:23 AM »
I think she a fake make stories when I test her and I known that it wasn't true.

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 04:02:46 AM »
Read with her a couple years ago. her predictions didn't happen. She did pick up on a lot of things though.

Offline verb18

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 03:35:34 AM »
In looking back at notes, she got timing bang on for 2 different situations with my POI. She also was the ONLY person to tell me that I would be disappointed in my job search and get really close to getting something and it wouldn't happen because of money reasons - and this just happened 2 days ago. So I think she's pretty legit!

also @lostsoul - never a good idea to play test the psychic. if they are assuming your energy is honest theyre going to most likely do their best to read the situation at hand. asking a psychic something like "will i see my ex" when you already did in my opinion is just wasting your time and money. only go in with legit concerns and situations - more readers will work out for u this way

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 01:07:05 AM »
Any update on this reader? Is she good at reading the current situation accurately?

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 08:59:16 AM »
She told me I would hear from my ex and we would reconnect but we never did :(

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 06:32:17 PM »
She told me I would hear from my ex and we would reconnect but we never did :(
Another fairy tale reader. These psychic don't even feel bad if they are wrong they make more then we will ever make. I would love to do a job that give people flase hope for $5 a min.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 07:38:53 PM »
The worst part was I even emailed her asking when she was available and I was following up with her because I saw something change in regards to my ex and she never responded:( she had a lot of good reviews which surprised me.. I just don't know.