Author Topic: Lightwhispers  (Read 12907 times)

Offline Jewel101

Lightwhispers
« on: April 25, 2017, 05:33:14 PM »
Saw a few people have read with her has anyone else? Would like to know her strong points

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Lightwhispers
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 05:44:07 PM »
I read with her.  She is great - doesn't sugarcoat or tell you what you want to hear.  Does a great job of picking up the present, as well as the deeper issues as to why things are happening the way they are.  She is on point for contact predictions. 

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 07:11:25 PM »
I read with her.  She is great - doesn't sugarcoat or tell you what you want to hear.  Does a great job of picking up the present, as well as the deeper issues as to why things are happening the way they are.  She is on point for contact predictions.

Thanks! Exactly what I'm looking for, will try her this week & see how it goes.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 03:06:08 PM »
I've read with her twice... very nice. I'll update if predictions come to pass. Thus far.. she was correct with the present.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 12:52:56 AM »
Two more predictions came to pass for me today - one career related and the other love related.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 01:41:13 AM »
Wow! That's awesome! I think mines are off by a few days maybe :/

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 02:31:04 AM »
Wow! That's awesome! I think mines are off by a few days maybe :/

She didn't give me timeframes for either of these if that helps, just that they'd be soon. She was dead on about a job situation and why even though I thought it was a good opportunity I should be cautious. She also told me there'd be a delay regarding love and she was right about the delay and why.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 03:11:30 AM »
That's good to know.. I won't hang on to dates! I know timing is tricky anyway. :)

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 01:44:51 AM »
Any updates on her?  .... I had a reading but have no way of proving if what she was telling me is true or not. It was generic and a little negative on my POI. I also didn't find her to be the most friendliest person in the world. She might have been picking up on the wrong guy.. as i talk to my ex a lot as friends on a daily basis.. but that wasn't who i was asking about. Now i'm feeling down from this reading even though in the last month i have had all positive readings on my POI ??who knows??  this was my first semi-negative reading in awhile. It's silly but i'm letting it consume me since she has so many good reviews
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:47:34 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline knel27

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 02:02:31 AM »
Any updates on her?  .... I had a reading but have no way of proving if what she was telling me is true or not. It was generic and a little negative on my POI. I also didn't find her to be the most friendliest person in the world. She might have been picking up on the wrong guy.. as i talk to my ex a lot as friends on a daily basis.. but that wasn't who i was asking about. Now i'm feeling down from this reading even though in the last month i have had all positive readings on my POI ??who knows??  this was my first semi-negative reading in awhile. It's silly but i'm letting it consume me since she has so many good reviews

I read with her in April and she told me I would get contact around May 8th from my POI....didn't happen as of yet, but I don't really hold anyone to timelines anymore. She also said I'd be 'intimate' with him within 3 months....um a little hard to believe when I have not even spoken to him in almost a year. She said we would have a conversation and decide to go our separate ways, yet still be intimate? I'm sorry but I'm not going to sleep with someone that is not going to date me, atleast thats not my style. Also I'm in love with this man, I definitely can't see myself in his face telling him I want to continue going my own way. She's one of the few readers that gave me a negative prediction. Who knows maybe she is right....but so far no contact so I can't tell who is right anymore. I really feel like people connect differently. For example I love Lotusoflight as she picked up key details about my POI, but then I see how she didn't work for others on this site. Another example is Zadalia, whom I didn't connect with at all, and others rave about her. Everyone has a different experience.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 02:23:55 AM »

I read with her in April and she told me I would get contact around May 8th from my POI....didn't happen as of yet, but I don't really hold anyone to timelines anymore. She also said I'd be 'intimate' with him within 3 months....um a little hard to believe when I have not even spoken to him in almost a year. She said we would have a conversation and decide to go our separate ways, yet still be intimate? I'm sorry but I'm not going to sleep with someone that is not going to date me, atleast thats not my style. Also I'm in love with this man, I definitely can't see myself in his face telling him I want to continue going my own way. She's one of the few readers that gave me a negative prediction. Who knows maybe she is right....but so far no contact so I can't tell who is right anymore. I really feel like people connect differently. For example I love Lotusoflight as she picked up key details about my POI, but then I see how she didn't work for others on this site. Another example is Zadalia, whom I didn't connect with at all, and others rave about her. Everyone has a different experience.

Thank you for replying so fast knel this really makes me feel better. She told me my POI wasn't emotionally invested in me and wouldn't be for the whole summer. Also said that he was flirting with someone back and forth, an air sign but he was undecided on it, and said he was just looking to have fun in the moment for now. And was only attracted to me. She told me not to put any faith in him. LOL.. she clearly doesn't know what she's talking about because she made it seem like my POI was a guy who flirts with other girls and doesn't take love seriously. My POI hardly talks to woman and is very awkward around them...I don't see him flirting but of course i could be wrong, as he also works with a lot of males and is kept busy all the time... plus he's also already told me he loves me, i mean maybe she is reading in the moment. Like she doesn't see the whole picture??? I'm not going to call anymore psychics because of one reading. Lotus of Light got timing straight on for me too as well as details. So i think i'm going to stick to the readers that have proved themselves to be trustworthy

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 01:47:10 PM »

she told me the same thing about being intimate soon, even though we weren't even talking UGH

Offline verb18

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2017, 03:18:11 PM »
Hi ! still making my way, slowly but surely, around this forum to give some overall reviews about some popular readers...

As far as Lightwhispers goes, she is extremely good at picking up emotional things. However, I found her predictions to never come to pass - however, she was a realist, and her delivery was nice! I really liked her as a person. However, she reallllly saw many negative or not-so-good things with me and my POI on our journey...she even predicted things for June/this month a while back...she said my POI would go radio silent on me for a few weeks after re-connecting. Well, so far so good, and no radio silence lol. She wasn't totally wrong though in terms of what was going on emotionally for me and my POI..but she did give me a lot of negatives/warnings about what was to come, and honestly, things are great! So I kinda have to chalk it up to her not being accurate in this regard. I also did not feel a strong connection w/ her as I did with other readers. So for me, that's probably why things felt a little off in our readings.

Also, as far as timing goes, she DID hit on when my POI would see eachother for the first time again. So I have to give her that. However, many other readers also predicted this correctly for me, as well as the correct chain of events. Lightwhispers read felt like a worst case scenario to me lol, and nothing she said happened (not complaining tho as it was mostly negative!)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 03:21:58 PM by verb18 »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2017, 03:44:42 PM »
Hi ! still making my way, slowly but surely, around this forum to give some overall reviews about some popular readers...

As far as Lightwhispers goes, she is extremely good at picking up emotional things. However, I found her predictions to never come to pass - however, she was a realist, and her delivery was nice! I really liked her as a person. However, she reallllly saw many negative or not-so-good things with me and my POI on our journey...she even predicted things for June/this month a while back...she said my POI would go radio silent on me for a few weeks after re-connecting. Well, so far so good, and no radio silence lol. She wasn't totally wrong though in terms of what was going on emotionally for me and my POI..but she did give me a lot of negatives/warnings about what was to come, and honestly, things are great! So I kinda have to chalk it up to her not being accurate in this regard. I also did not feel a strong connection w/ her as I did with other readers. So for me, that's probably why things felt a little off in our readings.

Also, as far as timing goes, she DID hit on when my POI would see eachother for the first time again. So I have to give her that. However, many other readers also predicted this correctly for me, as well as the correct chain of events. Lightwhispers read felt like a worst case scenario to me lol, and nothing she said happened (not complaining tho as it was mostly negative!)

did she give you a positive outcome overall? 

Offline verb18

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2017, 07:00:48 PM »

did she give you a positive outcome overall?

Hi Bluebelle!

Actually, she did. She did tell me that I would eventually fully work things out with my POI - but gave me a October timeline for when this would truly start. We are currently working things out now in the manner she said would be happening in October. She also kept predicting bouts of radio silence between my poi and myself, and that never happened. Closest thing I could think of to justify this prediction is that during the week we have sporadic communication due to our busy work schedules (as do most couples!) so some days we go until 5 pm without speaking. Other than that I can't think of anything else to justify that prediction.. I don't dislike this lady at all though. She's nice. I am of course not mad her negative predictions didn't happen lol - but I really think her and I have a connectivity issue. The worst thing is harping on a negative outcome and waiting for it to happen .. it keeps your guard up. I came to the conclusion that she was just pretty much wrong for me. Although she did have a few minor hits, I find readers that can't get the meat and potatoes of what's gonna happen as inaccurate. So many readers gave me accurate timing ON TOP of the chain of events. Light whispers gave me somewhat correct timing on certain things, but her chain of events were just off for me. So for me, I stopped reading w her only because I didn't want to deal with the stress of her negative predictions when they just weren't coming to pass. It was just unnecessary anxiety at this point. Reminded me of Faerie moon child and how we connect which is not good lol.

I will say though that she told me things would eventually be fully worked out which is great  in terms of an outcome. however like I said, the chain of events were just so wrong that it was pointless for me to continue reading w her when I was reading with many other people who got the chain of events correct as well as the outcome