Author Topic: Love Angel Tarot  (Read 8011 times)

Offline knel27

Love Angel Tarot
« on: April 25, 2017, 11:32:41 AM »
Hey guys I've been on a tarot reading binge and the past few weeks have been reading with love angel tarot and her sister on keen Empress Tarot. Anyone ever read with them or have predictions pass? My predictions are far out so I can't say about accuracy, but both of them have been consistent and great with explaining the cards.

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Love Angel Tarot
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 11:03:10 PM »
any updated on this reader?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 11:42:40 PM »
My predictions are in the next few weeks to end of the month

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 03:23:32 AM »
This woman is amazing! She was very detailed and knew things that no one could know . I said nothing

Offline midwest60

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2021, 02:37:19 AM »
I have read with both of them.  I read more with Empress Tarot until her prices began to rise rapidly.  She is very kind, but I never stayed on the call for more than 3 minutes due to her prices.  I don't remember anything that she told me that was really unique.   I read now with Soulful Journey, who is outstanding (and less $).

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2021, 02:50:20 AM »
I've read with Love Angel Tarot a few times.  She doesnt really do timing but she does pick up situations and emotions very quickly.  She costs a lot now but she is super fast so there is that.

Love Angel Tarot, Empress Tarot, Get Psyched, Joyful Girl and Sky Dancer are all related to each other and all tarot readers.  They are all on Keen.  Over time I've read with all of them.  My favorite is Joyful Girl and then Love Angel Tarot.  They are all really nice.  Empress Tarot blocked me a long time ago for no reason that I know of.  I've never given her bad feedback but oh well

Offline bonba

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2021, 08:53:56 AM »
she blocked me when I questioned her on what she told me . Im not sure anymore if she is legitimate .

Offline mayflower

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2021, 11:51:59 AM »
she blocked me when I questioned her on what she told me . Im not sure anymore if she is legitimate .
Did she give you fairytale reading?

Offline bonba

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2021, 07:02:34 AM »
Did she give you fairytale reading?

yes she did . what she said was opposite of most readers . it sounded too good to be true . she disnt really hive me anything that is validating . I belueve she is an scam and he reviews are fake . keen makes a lof of these reviews just to attract clients . they dont even post bad reviews .

Offline bonba

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2021, 07:13:37 AM »
there us a serious issue with keen and its advisors . I tried many sofar on that site . no one resonated with me or my life . they dont seem to be real or have a gift . they also block you when you challenge them about what they said . they dont let honest but negative reviews so Im pretty sure thats an scam . if they were they would have let honest feedbacks

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2021, 02:39:24 PM »
Bonba do you have any advisor you would recommend, I see you have a lot that did not work or were not good no predictions passed, maybe you are hard to read? Just wondering I seem to see people comment and a lot of readers aren't good but most people have a few that do work for them I don't seem to see you mention any that have worked for you...

Offline bonba

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2021, 04:54:07 AM »
Bonba do you have any advisor you would recommend, I see you have a lot that did not work or were not good no predictions passed, maybe you are hard to read? Just wondering I seem to see people comment and a lot of readers aren't good but most people have a few that do work for them I don't seem to see you mention any that have worked for you...

well no one is too hard to read is they are real gifted . a lot if them are fake thats the issue . they dont even know basic things about my personality . it tells me they have no gift . the  only one that told things about me who h i can validate is Yona but her predictions are on pending too . she read my personality well . i felt she connected and has a gift but predictions are on pending yet as she isnt good at timing . why would my personal experience bother you ? . I had very bad experience with keen and the fact that they dont post many reviews itsrlf tells me there is a big scam going on there . why would you dig in to my other comments ? . your comments tells me you could be one of thise readers who feel offended . if you arent then leave your own comment and experience . I like to tell the truth positive or negative this was my experience with keen advisors . some obviously feed you fairytale and thats what many say . and another red flag is that they only let you post your review within 30 days of reading . reading time frame is reraly within 30 days so you never get a chance to leave a review when prediction doesnt come to pass .readers block people for no reason .  obviously a money taking service
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 04:59:25 AM by bonba »

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2021, 06:15:06 AM »
Your personal experience doesn’t bother my I was just wondering why so many were so bad… I’ve been looking for good psychics and I’ve definitely had my fair share of bad as well… I’ve read with Yona and haven’t seen predictions yet but know her can be far out I’ve also read with Kisha and awaiting predictions too… it’s hard to understand hope some get such good and specific readings while others like you and I haven’t really… I’ve seen random things manifest but the main reason I call seems to be going either extremely slow or I’m not getting a good connection either. Just curious and wondering who seemed good for you as I too am struggling with it. Thanks.

Offline bonba

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2021, 11:36:10 AM »
Your personal experience doesn’t bother my I was just wondering why so many were so bad… I’ve been looking for good psychics and I’ve definitely had my fair share of bad as well… I’ve read with Yona and haven’t seen predictions yet but know her can be far out I’ve also read with Kisha and awaiting predictions too… it’s hard to understand hope some get such good and specific readings while others like you and I haven’t really… I’ve seen random things manifest but the main reason I call seems to be going either extremely slow or I’m not getting a good connection either. Just curious and wondering who seemed good for you as I too am struggling with it. Thanks.

I agree with you . Im in sane boat now wondering why none of the prediction came to pass with anyone I read so far . like if they are real atleast one should have passed by now . after almost 2 years . and yona doesnt believe free will affect her readings but then as you said her timing is so uncertain and unknown  unfortunately

Offline bonba

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2021, 11:38:12 AM »
Im wondering thus advisor has so many good reviews on keen but it sounds fishy to me as some if the information she gave me sounded to good to be true . anyone else had an experience with her ?

anything