Author Topic: Wendy Jenae  (Read 20315 times)

Offline psychic girls

Re: Wendy Jenae
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2018, 01:20:51 AM »
I’m not sure if I read with this reader before or not I read with so many on keen 90 percent of the time all I get is stock line like he scared, it will take times, he afraid, he scared of commitment, he got someone in his family that sick. This person like you a lot but he afraid when I heard psychics said that hang up on them.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2018, 11:33:46 PM »
For anyone thinking of calling for a reading, here's a recap of what has been written about me in this thread:

• I'm unethical
  • My readings are generic
  • I leave callers feeling stupid and simple
  • My readings are mostly inaccurate
  • I lack sensitivity
  • I victim shame
  • I never admit when I'm wrong
  • I commit the horrible act of blocking callers
  • I'm a con artist like all other readers

Please, please, please don't call me. You will be much better off getting a reading from any other of the hundreds advisors on Keen.

While we'll never speak, I wish you Happy Holidays and the most amazing, most joyful 2019.

I respect that you have had your say, but you are coming across as a little too defensive here. It was just a few posters that relayed their account of having a reading with you. You are going to get callers since you provide services on Keen. Not everyone will think the same things as the other posters. And just because we've read others reviews on you, it does not mean we wont come to our own conclusions of your reading..which may or may not be positive.

Most clients on here understand that each persons experience about a reader is their own. There is no need to prevent people from calling you just because you got bad feedback.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2018, 12:48:41 AM »
Wendy Jenae, if you don't want anyone calling you then delete your Keen Account, in that way, no one will call you. I thought you were in business to make money and if you no longer want people to pay for your services then delete. This makes more sense to me. Or is this reverse psychology?

I respect that you have had your say, but you are coming across as a little too defensive here.

...There is no need to prevent people from calling you just because you got bad feedback.

No, no. no! I didn't mean to come across as defensive. I have no hard feelings toward anyone.

I would just prefer if people reading this message board don't call me. I ask you fully believe all that has been written about me, heed the criticism, and call someone else.

Again, I'm not trying to defend or draw attention to myself. I'm just pleading with you all to not call me.

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2018, 03:58:57 PM »
I’m lost as to what happed to this thread. Not every reader is for everyone. Not every reader is going to be 100% right. People here rave about Kisha,queen of cups and lady P, and abundant visions were all totally wrong for a situation 3 years ago. The total opposite happened. But I don’t think they are bad readers. I truly believe most “psychics” are empaths and can read only current energy. As clients I do think it’s important to make peace with the idea not every reader will be what we want them to be. No matter what the situation there is at least a 50 percent chance the reader might be wrong.

What should not have happened was Wendy coming in to defend herself. In her line of work you will always have unsatisfied clients. Responding to them only escalates things.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2018, 04:03:38 PM »
I’m lost as to what happed to this thread. Not every reader is for everyone. Not every reader is going to be 100% right. People here rave about Kisha,queen of cups and lady P, and abundant visions were all totally wrong for a situation 3 years ago. The total opposite happened. But I don’t think they are bad readers. I truly believe most “psychics” are empaths and can read only current energy. As clients I do think it’s important to make peace with the idea not every reader will be what we want them to be. No matter what the situation there is at least a 50 percent chance the reader might be wrong.

What should not have happened was Wendy coming in to defend herself. In her line of work you will always have unsatisfied clients. Responding to them only escalates things.

I agree with this. I've read with top readers and they didn't work for me. Doesn't mean they're fake. (although I do know some real con artists too. Persian Medium is one of them).
she shouldn't take it so personally especially on public forums like this when people talk about how their experience wasnt positive. Most people are more vocal when it comes to speaking up on negative experiences. I've never read with wendy but after reading her responses I definitely don't have a good impression of her. She sounds passive aggressive.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2018, 05:28:19 PM »
Even after her second to last post, she mentioned she wasn’t going to post anymore.
I knew as soon as she said this, she was going to post again....and she did. A bulleted list at that.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2018, 05:33:39 PM »
Even after her second to last post, she mentioned she wasn’t going to post anymore.
I knew as soon as she said this, she was going to post again....and she did. A bulleted list at that.

Time to start your own psychic shop!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2018, 05:35:18 PM »

Time to start your own psychic shop!
;D ;D ;D :D :D :D 8)

Offline jas

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2018, 06:02:16 PM »
Ditto to what Flutter wrote.  I didn't find what she wrote to be defensive.  She was reading negative reviews and want to speak up.  Honestly, what was she supposed to write? 

Oh, you are so correct, I am not a good psychic and I apologize to everyone. 

Is that what you wanted??   I don't think she could have posted anything that would have satisfied some of you.  And, of course, now I will get the response that she should have posted at all.

Namesta   

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2018, 06:11:28 PM »
How about write nothing at all?

Why chase down the few people who she didn't work well for? She took quite a bit of effort to come here to create an account to tell people not to call her and then go through the posts to make a list. Yona doesn't work for everyone, Cookie doesn't either, no one does. Can you imagine Yona or Cookie joining this forum to talk about what they didn't do correctly? No they are smart enough to know that they don't work for everyone and to let it go instead of getting on their soapboxes.

As many clients know that some readers work for some and not for others, readers should recognize the same concept.

Offline jas

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2018, 06:19:29 PM »
Hornet - your points are valid.  However, it is human nature to want to know what is being said about you and it is hard not to react.  Perhaps she shouldn't have responded but why try to make her feel bad about it?  In her first post, she apologized and said she never meant to make the person feel bad.  Perhaps she learned a lot from this forum and will conduct herself a bit differently and more compassionately with clients - that is my hope for her.

Offline star1

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2018, 06:46:05 PM »

Lmao. People who say that ALWAYS post again. And you know when they do it will be hilarious.

A bit like the people who post on Facebook that they're deleting it.. Guaranteed they're back by the evening  ;)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2018, 07:52:43 PM »
She seems to lack sensitivity to your situation. She's also one of those that will block for no apparent reason, and giving no reason, which further shows insensitivity. She will tell you it's your fault,

If I were to be candid (and this will be my final post): Most of the people on this thread have called me and have been blocked. Usually it's because of bad feedback. The second most common reason is to avoid the stress of dealing with people who create, and call with, multiple accounts. (One person on this thread recently created five accounts they called with. Each one was blocked.) Or it's because your energy is so intense and so unnerving that I have no desire to experience it again.

Wendy! how do you know most of the people on this thread call you and then you block them? Everybody in this forum as well as on keen are using unreal names for privacy reason. How did you detect which person is which? How do you know someone on this forum have 5 accounts on keen? Do you hack our accounts? You are violating the privacy policies of the keen and this should be reported to the Keen customer service.

Also, are you afraid of being contacted with multiple accounts? If you are consistent and always tell the truth with no need to having the chat history, what's your fear? Does it matter if I contact you with account A or B? I pay you and you do your job that is reading for me. Why does it matter which account I am using??

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 07:57:52 PM by Jili1945 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2018, 07:58:58 PM »
keen won't allow more than two accounts

She seems to lack sensitivity to your situation. She's also one of those that will block for no apparent reason, and giving no reason, which further shows insensitivity. She will tell you it's your fault,

If I were to be candid (and this will be my final post): Most of the people on this thread have called me and have been blocked. Usually it's because of bad feedback. The second most common reason is to avoid the stress of dealing with people who create, and call with, multiple accounts. (One person on this thread recently created five accounts they called with. Each one was blocked.) Or it's because your energy is so intense and so unnerving that I have no desire to experience it again.

Wendy! how do you know most of the people on this thread call you and then you block them? Everybody in this forum as well as on keen are using unreal names for privacy reason. How did you detect which person is which? How do you know someone on this forum have 5 accounts on keen? Do you hack our accounts? You are violating the privacy policies of the keen and this should be reported to the Keen customer service.

Also, are you afraid of being contacted with multiple accounts? If you are consistent and always tell the truth with no need to having the chat history, what's your fear? Does it matter if I contact you with account A or B? I pay you and you do your job that is reading for me. Why does it matter which account I am using??

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2018, 08:02:23 PM »

I swear I was going to mention this earlier, because what does multiple accounts have to do with her ability?
Of course I didn't say anything because I didn't want posters to start throwing the 'bully' word around frivolously; because of course she doesn't sound defensive.

anything